S/fur

s/fur

Hey, Gears.

Hi there

I won't manage to post much, so I may as well OP

Ah fuck.

I think I might be running into a case compatibility issue with the liquid cooler. My case has just enough space for a 2-slot card - Not a 2.5-slot one.

I want to fucking die.

denied.

Please kill me.

Nuh
You'll have to fix your live.

I'll never be able to. I'm hopeless.

You can.
It'll be hard work, but once you get to it you'll be surprised how fast you may progress.

It doesn't matter. I'll never be happy. I'm madly in love and I can't let go.

While true love may never fully vanish, it will fade away to a level that won't affect you anymore. This may take some time, but after a while you'll be able to move on. It may not feel like that now, but the pain fades.
You'll be fine.

Hey guys! New to the s/fur threads.

I was thinking about getting into drawing lewd furries but I never tried sexual positions before. Do any of you have like some good reference images?

Pic related. An older drawing of mine. I kinda suck at digital tho.

2 years later, and it still comes back and crushes me every time I suppress it. I'm completely hopeless.

I knew a guy who knew a guy who was into lactation.

He knew about the fur fandom too.

I guess he never connected the dots.

That's quite a long time.
You probably need more real life, maybe even a new love-interest to able to move on.

Not bad
As for reference images, I'd recommend not only using furry art, but actual photos as well. Anatomy in furry stuff isn't always on-spot and you don't want to copy awefully dislocated limbs.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like any artists are on right now.
As for furry reference images, you might need to be a bit more precise. There's too many species, positions etc possible to give a definitve one.
Guess I'll just post some personal favorites.

You know what else lasts 2 years?

Real life fucking sucks and I hate it. And I'll never find another girl like Sunshine, she is truly one of a kind.

Stupid bullshit that I'm way too much of a pussy to do anyway.

Real life is mellable. You can shape it to not suck. That does require some effort but is well worh it in the long run.

Well...I always have a problem when it comes to the actual faces. In my head I cannot fix the head of an animal to the body of a human. Also, the snout is a big problem for me to try and plaster it on wannabe humanoid face.

Another pic. I know i fucked up the left knee on this one.

I have little hope that I can. My life has been absolute shit, and I've been severely depressed since I was 5, and suicidal since 10. I've wanted to kill myself half of my life. I really don't see myself ever getting better.

Being a pussy is irrelevant.

Uncle Sam wants you.

Uncle Sam can suck my dick. I'm not going to be indoctrinated into that shit. I have respect for people in the military, but I'm not going to be a part of it. I wouldn't cut my hair off again for a billion dollars anyway.

I can relate to that problem from my attempts to draw... Faces always ended up as nightmare-fuel.

Sounds like you're stuck in a feedback loop. You're depressed because your life is shit because you're depressed because your life is shit...
Eventually you shall find a way to break this vicious circle and see past your problems.

I'll believe it the day it arrives.