I haven't used this nectar collector piece in about 5 days...

I haven't used this nectar collector piece in about 5 days. I opened my goody box a few minutes ago and noticed the dish had some funny looking shit in it. I don't recall it looking this way after the last time I used it. How likely is it that bacteria or fungus can grow in the dish while it is shut in the box to the right in pic related? Anything else this could be? Asking before I try to muster up a hit out of what remains in the dish because I am completely out.

2nd pic will post one without flash as well

>wasting your life getting high

Sad !

DO IT AND LET'S HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE

I get high like 2-3 days a week and in the meantime I work 60 hours a week in factory to take care of my family. So if I want to get high, I deserve to. You can suck my dick user

>wasting your life being retarded on a image board
sad
also nice reddit spacing you retard

I mean I'll likely do it either way but some actual input would be great instead of your autism you dumbfuck

Checked, noice!

Bruhhhhh
That's just the wax after it dries.
When you put it away it's still hot so you can't see it it's liquid but when it gets cold it dries up

Samefag lol

>has kids
>still gets high

Factoryscum, get an education in your free time. Make a better life for you family. Dont be a degenerate lowlife like your father.

Damn that was honestly my guess because I've bought it in a similar state before

Also ignore these autistic fucks. Nothing wrong with weed as long as you can still handle your shit. Plenty of productive potheads in the world. Not everyone who smokes weed is cheech and chong

I live comfortably and my IQ is likely much higher than yours, so why would I pay for an education and waste time when I have infinite ways of making profit? Anyways, I'm guessing you've never even been close enough to a vagina to make a baby so your input is dirt.

>To be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to work in a factory.

I know its difficult to be an intellectual doing grunt work but thats the shitty road you took. Also, I earn more working 40 hours and use contraception so enjoy your 18 years of childcare. Those 60 hour week are going to suck in your 40s and 50s.

>Low class plebs not knowing their place.

I work about 20 hours a week,make six figures, and live at the beach. All while being a stoner. You mad?

Fake and gay

The birth of my child managed to pull me out of a growing opiate and benzo addiction, so yeah, I will enjoy this 18 years of childcare.

Most addicts fall off the wagon. Previous cannabis, benzo and opiate use combined with no education = failed parent.

Leave now and let another man take care of your kids. You can BLAZE FAGGOT all day from a little bachelor pad. Do them a favor.

My dumbass (and now unattractive) wife would never find a man better than me. It's just a fact, I knew I was out of her league when we got together. Now I have to stay and make sure my kid isn't raised by a literal idiot who didnt know who Johnny cash was before I met her.

Holy shit stop falling for the trolls , you dumb nigger