Is it selfish to commit suicide?

Is it selfish to commit suicide?

Or to be suicidal?

No, anyone who thinks so is a dick. Your life Sup Forumsro, do what you will with it. It's not up to other people.

Yes and no. The argument that
>Suicide transfers your pain onto your loved ones
Is retarded. Your "loved ones" are most likely the biggest source of your pain. They get what they deserve.

Yes. Suicide solves nothing and just pisses people off.

It could be yes or no.
Yes of you're doing it because you're in pain.
No if you're doing it because it'll reduce pain to others (like if you're a burden)
Ultimately it doesn't matter because you'll be dead and all that shit that both mattered and didn't matter are over with. Done, gone, it doesn't matter if its selfish because of its brutal finality.

some people are suicidal for no exterior reason

If they don't kill themselves just because you did, then you know your death doesn't cause them more suffering than living caused you.

nice black and white thinking but you're wrong

it solves your life

from my experience when i tried to kill myself it only really made people avoid me more after.

Yes.

lets look at it this way:
if somebody dies and you cry, it's out of your egoism, because they won't be there for you anymore.
if they die and you are happy, it's your altruism, because you're glad they won' suffer anymore and that they were a great person.

now, if your family grieves you after you die,it's because they wanted something from you.
So fuck them

in one way, if you just do it to spite someone or make people feel sad for some mundane thing they did, then yeah you're a selfish cunt.
in another, if you're just in pain physically or mentally like if you can't deal with a trauma or something like that, then suicide isn't selfish.

to be suicidal isn't selfish at all because if they haven't done it but is thinking about it, then it's just a sign that they need help. If they use it as a threat, however ("if you don't do this for me, i'll kill myself!") then yeah they're an abusive gaslighting asshole.

everything just depends on circumstance and situation

Thats like saying if you spend your money on yourself, instead of giving it away to others, you're selfish. Why would you do something to make others happy if it makes yourself unhappy. Like suicidal people, forcing themselves to live and be unhappy just to keep some other people happy.

WHO FUCKING CARES?
YOURE FUCKING MORTAL!
YOU ARE GOING TO DIE... ARE YOU DONE?
THEN FUCKING DO IT!

ARE YOU SAD? DO YOU THINK NO AMOUNT OF MONEY SEX MEMES OR GAMES CAN CHANGE THAT?

THEN FUCKING DO IT!

IVE GOT FUCKING PARASITES IN MY BLOODCELLS... IM JUST GOING TO WAIT IT OUT... IS THAT SOME HOW MORAL?NO

DONT BE A FAGGOT.

yes and no. if you're being a depressed little bitch and keep attempting suicide and failing, you cause everyone constant stress as they have to keep worrying about your little bitch ass. however, if you just go ahead and an hero without anyone having a clue, they'll get over your whiney little ass.

basically, just kill yourself by something guaranteed to kill you. no cutting or overdosing or any of that pussy shit. you're welcome.

what the mummies have to do with it tho

Selfish? I'm not so sure about that. Who's to say that someone else's pain should be bearable and that your suffering should continue?. One thing is for sure though, you do create shockwaves of pain around you that may take decades to heal, or never heal. Just because you don't love yourself doesn't mean that others don't love you, even if you don't see it.

Yes commiting suicide is one of the most selfish act possible

but beeing suicidal is okay it's lowkey just a lack of attention is self confidence

What you may or not believe about an afterlife is irrelevant. Nobody knows what happens. So, there is a chance that death could be a greater suffering than life.

No...just kill yourself

>lack of attention is self confidence
what?

also, explain
>Yes commiting suicide is one of the most selfish act possible

most of all, is fuckingly fuckin stupid.

>be me
>bro went in full retard gay mode
>commits suicide
- we had to pay for the damage he did to public utilities when suiciding
- mom got depression
- dad lost the job because helping at home and shit
- funerals not only wasted our savings, it was the most hypocrite celebration by socalled friends and homos from his club
- I almost lost my job as well
- family started avoiding us because of the shame and religious things
- I can't even reclaim his room because it's become a sort of museum for mom
- what the fucking fuck

>lack of attention and self confidence*

yes it is and its good to be selfish sometimes

they gave you life so they want to see you live a life similiar to their own.

if they valued family, then they would want to see you make your own family. if they valued money, they would want to see you make your own career. if they valued ethics, they would want to see you spread love in the world.

harming yourself doesn't solve anything, no matter the severity. from unproductive activities out of habit, to cutting, to suicide, fixing your life requires doing something positive with it. if you're stuck in the past, then remember it is just a memory of the mind. if you're overwhelmed by what may come, then you're stuck in the future.

all negativity is caused by the accumulation of psychological time and a denial of the present.

unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry, all forms of fear, are caused by too much future and not enough presence.

guilt regret resentment grievences sadness bitterness and all forms of non-forgiveness, are caused by too much past and not enough presence.

you cannot be happy and fully present unless you live in the now.

there are situations that must be either dealt with or accepted.

>selfish
selfish to whom and who the fuck cares?

Fuck you, Eckhart

I love you Anonymous

DO IT PHAGET

Have your ever suicided?

not any more than the narcissistic societal circle jerks or social media diarrhea competitions most prevalent in civilizations

>but you're wrong
Nice claim, care to back it up?
I suppose there's a fantastical metric for emotion that you're going to use in order to prove that they're feeling the same level of pain that you were, prior to your death, yet they managed not to kill themselves.
Let's hear your justification.

If you are happy they're dead, then you wanted them to die and you hated them. If you're "altruistic", that's just more egoism, congratulating yourself for being a "good person".
Everyone's shit and ought to commit suicide in the most painful ways. Yes I'm doing it, after I spread the good word

Nevermind, I know why the original user was wrong, now. It's because when you're dead you can't know anything. So
>you did [kill yourself], then you know
Ii false because you can't know anything when you're dead, lol.

If you're not suicidal, there's something wrong with you and it's unfixable so you should commit suicide.

Nigga, do you remember what things were like before you were born? Fuck no you didn't. I'm a sense, you didn't exist. You just woke up one day into the life you have now. Billions of years after the big bang and organisation of the universe. That's just how death will be. You might suffer physical pain on the way out, but once you're gone, you won't even realize you've died. You'll just wake up into another l life in some far flung distance in the future as if it was instantaneous. There's no afterlife. You'll get to wake up in another life as another person in some random corner of the world, or as an animal or some shit.

No. Leaving a mess for someone to clean up is shitty, though, unless they fucking deserve it. Arrange for cleanup just before you do it (preferably the day of) so at least your corpse will be fresh when the perverts in the morgue fuck it.

Hi i‘m from germany.
Who wants to destroy my life?
here is my Facebook Password:
E-Mail has the same Password
1BcZ89y0l5
[email protected]

fine now ship me your cellphone

>Being this retarded

entirely, its an act that considers only the self.

If your life sucks. No.
If you are a successful rich bastard like Cornell or Bennington, Yes.

>believing in reincarnation
Nice fairy story, double niggot.

But doesn't it alleviate problems such as:
>not enough food/water for everyone
>not enough jobs for everyone
>people having to deal with your ugly depressed face every day
>std's spreading, if you happen to have any
>shitting in the gene pool if you happen to have shit genes and plan to have children
Pretty sure it's not entirely selfish. The selfish aspect is pretty much making people sad for a week or less, which matters very little in the end.

Everything is selfish. You getting a girlfriend means someone else has a lesser chance of getting one. You eating has someone else eating less etc.. Nothing wrong with being selfish.