Pictures of the Nanjing massacre still have not been discovered

Pictures of the Nanjing massacre still have not been discovered

This picture is a fabric fabrication in China
Three days before the Japanese army entered Nanjing, the Chinese army carried out plundering to citizens. After the Chinese soldiers escaped from Nanjing they are being killed as sinners by Chinese barrier troops.
In Nanking there were a large number of Chinese defeated soldiers who disguised as citizens.
The Japanese military executed them according to the Hague Convention.

Here we go again

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

samefag

お前がこういうスレを立てるほど日本人が嫌われるんだぞ?
何でお前はそんな必死に反日活動すんの?

..........................................REMINDER........................................

Shut up mask
You do not want to see the truth
You are a con man imitating the truth

..........................................REMINDER.......................................

Koreans are liars
It is abnormal.

The collective stalker was playing in the ground who was in his 20s and he approached me and said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave. I was perplexed.

The collective stalker was on the train when I took on the yamanote line and he said the conductor is his comrade and all my thought from when I took on the car was monitored by the administration through radio wave.

The thought was monitored through radio wave when I was home and watched the news and the announcer said through radio wave she was monitoring my thought. There was no escaping from the collective stalking

Do Japanese people like animation?

Only such an idiotic child is not Japanese.

The man standing in front of the man who was the comrade of the collective stalker was watching me when I walked through them on my way home and he said he was monitoring my though through radio wave and he was conspired with police.
There was no way of my escaping from the collective stalking and I was illegally captured by police
The police was commanded by the pm and the collective stalker was monitoring my thought when I was walking through the street and there was two men in black suit said through radio wave they are monitoring my thought through radio wave.

I went to home and the clock was 2:46 am. There was no escaping from the collective stalker.
The collective stalker was watching my house when I got home and he left without word and I came in and there was a piece of white paper. And the collective stalker said through radio wave it was put by him. I called police but I was illegally captured by police. Police was conspired with collective stalker.

..........................................REMINDER......................................

I told to police that I was getting the radio wave attack but the policeman named Kato made me out. And on my way home a man wearing suit was standing on the road and stared at me and when I walked by the man the man said he is a member of collective stalking committee and he was hired
by kato through micro wave. And I saw the tree planted in
the park and there was a woman and she was a member of collective stalking comittee.

She said the government

is trying to get the secret from my memory.

The man who said he is a collective stalker stalked me monitoring my thought all day through radio wave said he is always watching me and I walked on the street to buy food and I saw a man talking with a woman who was beautiful so I glanced at her and I noticed that the man was the collective stalker who stalks me via radiowave.

The stalking of collectic stalker was monitored via radio wave and my thought was monitored through radio wave when I was driving route53 on my car that was stolen by the collective stalker who monitored my thought through radio wave.

From the collective point, the people who hold the collectic matter had to

put the card on the swinging pocket to pick the key to enter the collective shelter. There was no way of escaping from the collectic street.

The collective stalker appeared out of nowhere when I was walking on the

road back home from the convenience

store and notified that the collective stalking organization is always watching me through radio wave attack.

There was a tree just behind me.

I couldn't do anything to the collective stalking.

The point is the collective stalker was nothing but an agent
commanded by the government. The authority is regulating my human right by collective stalking characterized by the incessant radio wave attack.
That means there
was no way of escaping from the collective stalking.

I told to police that I was getting the radio wave attack but the policeman named Kato made me out. And on my way home a man wearing suit was standing on the road and stared at me and when I walked by the man the man said he is a member of collective stalking committee and he was hired by kato through micro wave. And I saw the tree planted

in the park and there was a woman and she was a member of collective stalking comittee.

She said the government is trying to get the secret from my memory.

The collective power is the major driving power of the collective stalking program and the thing you have to pay attention

to is the radio wave attack. The government decided they collect the

secret from citizen by monitoring their thought through radio wave.

There is no way of escaping from the collective stalking.

The collective stalker appeared out of nowhere when I was walking on the road back home from the convenience

store and notified that the collective stalking organization is always watching me through radio wave attack.

There was a tree just behind me. I couldn't do anything to the collective stalking.

The collective stalker appeared out of nowhere when I was walking on the road back home from the convenience store
and notified that the collective stalking organization is always watching me through radio wave attack.
There was a tree just
behind me. I couldn't do anything to the collective stalking.

The collective power is the major driving power of the collective stalking program and the thing you have to pay attention to is the radio wave attack. The government decided they collect the secret from citizen by monitoring their thought through radio wave. There is no way of escaping from the collective stalking.

The point is the collective stalker was nothing but an agent

commanded by the government. The authority is regulating my human right by collective stalking characterized by the incessant radio wave attack.
That means there
was no way
of escaping from the collective stalking.

..........................................REMINDER.......................................

..........................................REMINDER......................................

..........................................REMINDER.....................................

Fucking autists.

Japan, you're a fucking disgrace.

This is why I like Korea more.

..........................................REMINDER....................................

I told to police that I was getting the radio wave attack but the policeman named Kato made me out. And on my way home a man wearing suit was standing on the road and stared at me and when I walked by the man the man said he is a member of collective stalking committee and he was hired by kato through micro wave. And I saw the tree planted in the park and there was a woman and she was a member of collective stalking comittee. She said the government is trying to get the secret from my memory.

The collective stalker was on the train when I took on the yamanote line and

he said the conductor is
his comrade and all my thought from when I took on the car was monitored by
the administration through radio wave.

The police came to my house and they captured me illegally and they were monitoring my thought through radio wave when I was in the police department. The government is attacking me using collective stalking committee.

There was a man taking a picture of my house and he was a collective stalker on 2/14/2015. I was drinking a water free from stalking poison. The man was monitoring my thought through radio wave.

the collective stalker told me that the tree was seen by the man standing on the road in 2007

When I was watching TV and there was an announcer.
She was reading the news but at the same time she told directly to my head that she was monitoring my thought through radio wave.
The government is controlling the media. There is no way of escaping from the collective stalking committee.

The collective stalker bribed police and the police was also monitoring my thought through radio wave and I was illegally captured on 5/19/12. The collective stalker said he was also conspired prime minister.

the collectiveness was surveyed by the collective stalking master man of his words to make the super hygiene collection of coral key in the wood

The collective stalker who was standing in front of my house told me that the man glanced at me when I was driving on the road was his comrade and he was monitored my thought through radio wave. and I was watching the clock and it was 2:06 am. the collective stalker was monitoring my thought and he said that through radio wave

The man who said he is a collective stalker stalked me monitoring my thought all day through radio wave said he is always watching me and I walked on the street to buy food and I saw a man talking with a woman who was beautiful so I glanced at her and I noticed that the man was the collective stalker who stalks me via radiowave.