Obligatory thigh post

Posting thighs, are we?

best taylor

Samefag
Oh wait it's a herman thread

>posters: 4 at the time of post
Trips of truth

Dubs of truth

Why is it that every celebrity thread always turns into a oneitis clinic?

We get it. You find a particular celebrity attractive. But is it really necessary for you to derail the thread from a general about celebrities into a thread about your 70 pics of one celebrity?

more dubs of truth

Trollop dubs chek'd

This.

The celebrity who has the most pics in a celebrity thread by the time it reaches it's image limit is the most popular celebrity.

By posting 70 images of Taylor, I'm protecting her status as an elite celebrity and defending her honor from plebs trying to bury her images in a sea of monotonous bland boring celebrities who aren't worthy of licking her Taylor's feet.

I'm certain my valor will be rewarded one day. I'm pretty sure she lurks here, she has to have noticed my efforts by now.

Don't use the same trick two threads in a row, kid

>I'm pretty sure she lurks here, she has to have noticed my efforts by now
>this delusional

It's not even a question user. Always post thighs!

That's the exact same reason I post Emma.

Oh wait it's a herman thread...

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>Mackenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>TAYfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
>Falseflagging Watsonfag trollop

(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Looong smooth legs is the best. Keep up the variety as this guy says If you want a lot of one celeb, go to /hr/, now post them thighs

>trying soy even once

leaking when?

>If you want a lot of one celeb
Confirmed for illiterate. He was specifically expressing the opposite of that.

Found herman. Stop with the pathetic bait attempts and go back to copying regular user's celeb choices as usual while tryhard samefagging in your own thread.
I'll sit back and have some popcorn.

>correlation equals causation all over the place.
You have to be extremely autistic to believe you can recognize a particular user just by the way he types considering that Sup Forums gets 27,700,000 unique visitors per month.

Sup Forums.org/advertise

I dont think you should talk illiterate, I may have fucked up with punctuation but I specifically said go to /hr/ if you want a lot of pics of the same female. But even with my mistakes im grammar it should be understandable to the common man.

>expecting to find common men here

does Sup Forums like tall girls?

Sup Forums is full of common men, just without a filter. Now stop posting non-image replies and bring on the thighs

Interesting that you deleted the same bait in the previous thread after it reached image limit to post Emma Stone as the last pic
emma-stone-892.jpg
>see pic related

Kek it's easy to tell because everyone was replying after image limit see:
Everyone replied and then you deleted it afterwards to bait the next one

the outtakes from that shoot must be Gold! wonder if Terry fucked her too? probably did!

And then you´re complaining that we´re get spammed all the time

This

Seems legit. Heartbreakingly pathetic. But legit.

I can't even ask you to kill yourself. I feel like I need to kill you myself.

How long have you been frequenting celeb threads to fail at recognizing a pattern, user? Not long I take it.

>Interesting that you deleted the same bait in the previous thread after it reached image limit to post Emma Stone as the last pic

I literally didn't do that. I deleted the same complaint about about celeb threads after realizing no one would see my complaint because the thread had died. So I deleted it and put it in the new thread so people could see it.

I never posted the an emma-stone pic. You made a logical leap when you formed that conclusion, because you're not a logical person.

the usage of lemons increases during the summer
the frequency of automobile accidents also increases during the summer
therefore, lemons cause automobile accidents.

>derp

>denying you deleted the same bait post in the previous thread but you still take ownership of the bait at least
So which celeb do you post if it's not Stone. Because the image to be posted (right after 150 image cap had been reached, following a deletion, then finally a Stone pic, mind you) was her. You have to prove you're not the same user or this discussion is over.

>herman
>newfag
You are one of the two defending yourseld or you're just naive to these celeb threads.

Wouldn't you if you got the chance?

many probably have already, she probably has a going rate, lol

I do

Who has the webm of this?

I really want to believe that Hollywood is one big fuckfest, but my rational mind says it's not as extreme as Celebthread-fags make it out to be.
What's up with the missing thighs?

I got more of it, but not the webm.

from recent news for some with power it was, the casting couch has always been the way to the top!

Yes

Oh definitely, I'm not saying there aren't those who has slept their way to the top. But not to the extend that people here seem to believe.

don't tread on those belief user, its all us lurkers have! lol

How about you uncover those Elsa thighs in your next post user?
I just can't bring myself to believe it, I'm just a thigh lover so celeb or not I can get my kink filled. These sluts just have tons of exposure and they often keep them in shape.

>this thread

Soon

Thighs behind a sheer dress or skirt is like tits in lingerie.

Just posted so I'll wait a bit, but damn that pic is a good one, too bad I need to leave in a while and is forced to go phoneposter-fag.

Who’s that?

Elsa Hosk, the alien of Victorias secrets

Here you go
kek

Oh yes, that hit's the spot
>tfw you like Swift's thighs but don't want to set off an avalanche

I don't want to seem greedy but do you have anymore of Elsa in that outfit? Or more models in similar clothing?

ITT: literally who

>How to identify yourself as a pleb in two seconds: the tutorial

Virgin detected

Well I don´t want to spam either, but have this

Oh, and here she comes. Yes, there she is! The Princess of America.

That's right I took your shit bait, there is at least 3 major names here, should recognize them. otherwise what are you doing in here fag?

Seems to be too late now... And here I was enjoying the slow pace.. I guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow

Fucking saved

Virgin confirmed

Neckbeard detected

Autist detected

k

Isn't she ravishing, so innocent of heart, so strong in body, so hot in the face

Yeah I´m out, see you thighfag

Cya, you know how to recognize me? If so, please post more VS-models in sheer lingerie next time.

She is indeed a living symbol of our great country. What a wonderful day it is for her; what a wonderful day it is for all of us.

No Tay Tay pls

ooh love me some hayley

She's aging like wine