FERGIE IS BACK YOU FUCKS

FERGIE IS BACK YOU FUCKS

FERG GENERAL

Someone should replace the top E with a D.

Holy fuck Sup Forums your taste sucks. Dutchess was the best pop album of the 00's.

every time she gives that smug smile you just know.......you just know that she is doing all this for the money.

Oh shit, u rite, but also totally forgot her album as called Dutchess. I like that this is double :P

she's a milf :)

She's about 4-5 years too late with this

She should've dropped this a year or 2 after the last Black Eyed Peas album if she wanted it to be relevant, but literally nobody gives a shit about Fergie in 20goddamn17.

I guess you can say, she's a but 2000&late with this album

This.

Who the fuck is Fergie?

FRIEGE?

you need to be 18 years or older to post here

I love fridges

ruined it with your dumb site war bs

sorry about ruining your 3k karma repost xxxShadow

time to leave :^)

haha nice reddit shitpost Sup Forumsrother

seriously though what you did is akin to adding on an ifunny watermark unironically

>but literally nobody gives a shit about Fergie in 20goddamn17
Thank God for that. BEP were seriously the worst fucking musical "act" ever.

I interviewed the long haired guy in the group for some award he was given. he was a really nice guy

Their first two albums are a lot different from the stuff they're known for.

am I crazy or is the production in these songs actually pretty good?

Only a few, like the best track "You Already Know", which is the one song on her 'visual album' that doesn't get a video. Feelsbadman

I remember how they used to be everyone's favorite musical pinata before Justin Bieber happened.

>le
go back to plebbit

yeah, Enchanté is also pretty good imo

Did the album even come out? I wanna fuck her milf throat so badly. Did it leak??

It's a funny thing; I can't name a single BEP song if I tried.

It leaked like last month, and also it's out today/now (Sep 22)

? why did no one fucking tell me

so gay & unfunny. dumb faggot smiley. took me like 30 seconds to attempt to understand what you were even trying to say you dumb autist

Yeah it was all like oh god BEP are the worst thing ever I wish I was born in 1971 to hang out with cool people who listened to Led Zeppelin thumbs up if you agree

I tolerated BEP's Super Bowl halftime show, but when Coldplay did it, I just said yeah fuck that shit.

Did you mean to put The Fame Monster?

Milf Money is fucking legit.