What does Sup Forums think about this guy?

What does Sup Forums think about this guy?

What does Sup Forums think about my first post?

I'm in his hometown of Medellin right now visiting from the US. Supposedly the best whorehouse in the city is inside one of his former mansions.

What does Sup Forums think about muh dick?

good post

bump

why is there anti fpbp all of a sudden?

Great man, history will look kindly on him

Chevy Chase? Funny guy.

Probs would be still alive if he moved out of South America

Care to elaborate?

I highly recommend the Netflix series “Narcos”.

Well written, well acted, quality cinematography and the show gives all the characters plenty of screen time, which is unique as most only focus on the main "star".

he was an idiot.

>hated jews

>saw their influence holding columbia down

Absolutely based.

because it is reddit tier

Adam Sandler is pretty cool.

Shit got boring after 3 episodes.

need season 2 of narcos

I watched a series about him. It was great. Yo puedo hablar Espanol ahora.

I reallt fucking loved that show, i even made lots of my friend watch it too, but i have no idea what happened that made me drop it ~episode 7.
I guess it became kinda jarring at this point, but i'll have to forcw myself and watch the remaining 3 episodes soon cos afaik season 2 starts soon?

There is a guy in bulgaria called 'milo'. I hate him more than life. I hate him so much that I hate everything about bulgaria. So do me a favour and go kill yourself.

he was the worst of the worst in colombia...is like ETA here in spain

He used considerable amounts of his wealth to support infrastructure and schooling along with supporting purges of pro-Communist guerrillas. The majority of cartel violence from his faction was mostly inflicted on other cartel members, Communists, and above mentioned pro-Communist guerrillas. Genuine innocents who were killed by his forces had their funerals paid for by him and all involved who did not express sympathy or remorse were killed. A lot of the old school wealthy people in Colombia were the kind of Spanish Jews who had been sucking the nation dry for centuries & were passively supporting the Communists. Escobar threw the biggest monkey wrench into their plans and many rich families who didn't want what was best for the nation were forced from the country or killed.

Not saying he wasn't a brutal coke warlord, but he was definitely the best in a bad situation. He did a lot of good for Colombia that it will benefit from in the long run. Kids who were taught in Escobar funded schools are just now starting to enter Colombia's political spheres where they can enact some genuine change.

Had he not gotten so infamous he probably would have continued getting covert CIA support.

Well thats kinda rude imo...

He was OK in city slickers 2

Didn't know he who he was. Upon the short piece of information I care to read about him, as I'm not interested, I see he was a drug lord (AKA degenerate criminal) and was responsible for smuggling drugs into my country, so naturally I feel a need cave his skull in for contributing to the deterioration of my country.

On a side note, he looks like a fat Aidan Gillen in this picture.

man of his word

if you played straight with him, you had nothing to fear

if you tried to fuck him, he would make ur family have a bad day

He loved soccer and was friends with the whole national team

basically he was a stand up guy...

in order to survive in his business you had to take out ur enemies...
we dont put soldiers on trial for killing soldiers from other armies
escobar was a soldier in a war,
it is war, dont call it something else, because it isnt something else

if you want the violence to end u have to end prohibition...
hate the game not the player

Chris Parnell? He's cool.

Thanks for that post, user

Lol fpbp obviously XDDD

dumb toad poster

>need season 2 of narcos

"The series was renewed for a second season on September 3, 2015; season 2 will air in 2016.[4][5]"

He was anglo experiment in private government.

>he was a drug lord (AKA degenerate criminal) and was responsible for smuggling drugs into my country, so naturally I feel a need cave his skull in for contributing to the deterioration of my country.

The drugs will still be available no matter how much you try to stop them, thus the best policy is legalizing / decriminalizing ALL drugs and allowing legal businesses operate, (just as with booze and tobacco) which eliminates the Black Market and pulls the rug out from under organized crime.

How come?

Ego kills every great man.

Was it ego tho?Or just anger and lust

bumpidy bump

propaganda.
the cia are the leaders in the narcotics trade.

>thus the best policy is legalizing / decriminalizing ALL drugs and allowing legal businesses operate,

> this is what americans think

bunch of spoiled fucks you all, its disgusting

Whats Panama's opinion on him...?

Grande pablo

is it real that this maestro built his own luxury prison?

All accounts say its true