How the fuck Xxxtentacion got loved for some months ago and now he's a hated artist??

He used to be beloved and acceptable artist for like 5 months ago, alot of people love this guy and people talk about him on this site. Now he's immiedately hated for no reason. What the actual fuck is going here??? Why he gets loved but later people hate him now??? Ok what's going on here, it's because after some guy punched him on stage or something. This is some mystery going on here. Sometimes I can't stand you bandwagoners here on the internet. Explain how he got loved and now hated??

it was that detail of the alleged beating that Pitchfork put up

most artists are hated on Sup Forums

He's always been hated as he's always been shit. Musically and as a human being. Anyone who enjoys him, looks up to him, or even finds him "acceptable" is a piece of shit just like him.

The details of the abuse allegations are pretty horrific. It's not for "no reason"

It probably has something to do with how he threatened to rape his girlfriend with a barbecue fork and basically made her life a living hell, but y'know I could be overthinking it.

When he was locked up and had that sudden burst of popularity because of Look at Me, the allegations of his abuses were vague. Fast forward a bit and sudden burst of popularity turned into mainstream recognition. Then came the detailed allegations from the victim and they were absolutely horrific. So now everyone knows about him AND, in detail, what he's done.

>started by making bangers
>everyone thought he was gonna continue the hard rap shit
>decides to go completely soft and make emo music with a huge ego
>details of his fucked up abuse of his GF come out
>these details wouldnt have had as much of an effect if he had a hard attitude like Kodak or someone
>instead hes a soft emo faggot that abandonned his original fanbase and now makes sadboy music

sad to be honest

The real question is how he still has a career. That shit would have ruined anyone else overnight, but for him it was just "Oh, that's bad :-( Oh cool new music video haters are just mad he hanged white boi"

he anime now

>shitty emo rapper who tries his hardest to be Sasuke

He's fucking awful

His hair already looked like actual cat throw up anyway btw

>being a feminazi media brainwashed moron
Maybe he tries to defend himself, maybe it's fake and his """victim""" tries to make money to him. If it was opposite you guys wouldn't give a fuck, you're all hypocrites anyway.

>the mere mention of domestic abuse now constitutes radical feminism
k

Fucking lib cucks like you don't understand that females are property and can't be "abused". All love to Chris Brown and r Kelly and xxx

anyone who ever loved this piece of shit is an idiot

He makes music for edgy white teenagers who wish they were black so they could say the N word and he's a genuinely terrible person

He has always made emo rap (I Spoke To The Devil In Miami, Snow, Skin)

I just called your parents and they're so upset that they're cancelling Tater Tot Tuesday

thats not why he got famous

here, what the fuck are you on about? I literally just outlined the facts, you sperg lmfao

He made noisy rap that was pretty interesting and unique when compared to other SoundCloud rappers but then he decided to make soft lo fi rap music that aren't that good and then he try's to be deep when he never had any real substance. If he hasn't peaked already, I hope he does soon

>He used to be beloved and acceptable artist for like 5 months ago, alot of people love this guy and people talk about him on this site. Now he's immiedately hated for no reason.
Uhhhh that's literally the life cycle of every popular artist on this board. Are you new?

ur funny

He was never loved on this board. Maybe a few people did, but that's because this is a board full of different people. But in general he was never liked by the majority here. When he was still underground he just wasn't talked about that much. Then he became famous (co-signed by Kendrick even) and released a shitty emo-trap album. Then the statement by the ex-girlfriend he abused was released that revealed some really crazy accusations, which if true make him a fucking psychopath that needs to be locked away. Then he releases cringey music videos full of fake-deep edge-lord material and keeps making these immature rants about how he would rape the haters sisters on snapchat. No he's famous, released shitty music and is in general a piece of shit. That's why he's now hated a lot.