Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit...

Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit. Normally I'll be pretty vocal on subreddits talking about r/incels or r/redpill or something, and this led me to someone telling me about this place. I can't believe what I'm seeing. You're all fucking pathetic. You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them. You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that. Because you can never be happy. You're pathetic. The bottom of the barrel. I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm pretty resilient to misogynistic rhetoric, but visiting here, browsing through all of the pages, I feel a bit sick. How can people like you exist? You blame a whole fucking gender of people because you're so bitter, that you lost any ounce of self-respect. You lump in women as one thing, a definite measure. It's laughable. You're just lonely, bitter, twisted gremlins who don't know the touch of a woman.

You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it. You are pathetic, I'll say it again because it's the perfect word to describe anyone here. I've heard about this place for a long time, but only now, after 4 glasses of wine, have I decided to visit it.

Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tits or fake and gtfo

Another dumb leddit feminist post bait or not

>tits or gtfo

Fucking normie

go back to R e dd it, sheep

Premium bait.

for the newfags..

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

gr8 b8 m8

>reddit

seal the deal

>Newfags falling for eliza B8
>kek

tits or gtfo

>has whole op in sentence case

try better bait next time retard tranny cumrag fuck off to feggit and if possible into your mother's vagina or the orphanage she left you in

not enough reddit spacing to be believable tbh

>I'm a girl
proof!

Shit tier bait

This b8 is shit m8

Let us suffer in peace

Sup Forums is freedom
unlike reddit

Must...resist...bait.....

Nice trips newfag. This is another one of those eliza bait threads

Even if he/she is bait, what is written is still true. It obviously holds value, as no one is refuting the central point and only attacking the legitimancy of an anonymous poster, when we all are anonymous.

(OP)
Go bacccck to reddit you normie cunt licker. Sup Forums = freedom of expression , deal with it and stop being such a pussy

Stfu faggot

Pointless pointing out that you're a girl. No one cares on the internet.

Either a bad bait or just some random attention seeking shit stirrer.

Tits & timestamp or gtfo

b8

Fuck you bitch I'm leading this tumblr raid from @kiearaofficial

White sharia now, hijabs for all women

tit or get the fuck out

fake and gay

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about niggers, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

Did you cum?

don't force me to listen to this baitrape

Summing up your entire argument:
Shaming men.
Why shame men? Because they're not falling in line with your feminist ideology of giving more free stuff to women.

Typical. F*cking. Roastie.

tl;dr b8 harder cunt

>and now I can talk to animals
wtf

>enjoy never getting to touch someone like me
oh yes I will. I don't get the point

im not sure who your talking to. Sup Forums is full of normies now, these arent basement dwellers anymore these are your peers and family members. they all hate you and you dont even know it.

Nice pasta

tits or gtfo