I have Aspergers syndrome and the thing that mainly bothers me about Sup Forums is that they throw around the term...

I have Aspergers syndrome and the thing that mainly bothers me about Sup Forums is that they throw around the term 'Autist'. It is used in a derogatory way, generalising a whole set of people and being used in the same way as 'Retarded' which is pretty offensive in itself. People are going to be offensive that is not what bothers me, but it is the fact they are so inaccurate and immature in the way they do it, but they are so sure theyre being clever and that theyre right! Yet the context they use it in shows that they have no idea of what Autism actually is, but theyre so convinced they know what theyre talking about. It isnt just in relation to the way they use the terms autist and autism, but pretty much everything else aswell. Not only are they being mostly incredibly stupid and ignorant, but they are extremely smug at the same time! And just to top it off, their 'memes' dont actually make sense and are completely unfunny. Their heads are so far up their own asses it makes me cringe! And it makes me incredibly angry that such people actually exist. They are the cancer of the internet honestly. I find it shocking. I think a term should be coined for this kind of behaviour on the internet in order to shame these people. But i fear that no one really cares about this kind of toxic stupidity except for autistic people. I wanted to post this here and see if anyone else has seen what im talking about on Sup Forums and had similar thoughts because this makes me angry and my faith in humanity needs a bit of restoring.

Sup Forums FUCKING SUCKS, YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST. I HOPE BECAUSE OF NET NEUTRALITY THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN!

faggot spotted

My point proven

Asperger is no longer used in the dsm-5. It is now called pdd-hf.

This is Sup Forums, your opinion doesn’t matter.

Come back when you know anything about what this is like
You don't matter

kek

Autistic faggot

Lol autist fag

Kys faggot

tl;dr and nobody cares

tl;dr Piss off, retard

I also have autism but i do not agree with you... fuck i took the bait

>But i fear that no one really cares about this kind of toxic stupidity except for autistic people

You're right.

The point proven even more

We're just saying 'artist' with a British accent.

Its funny you think your opinion matters. Not quite as funny as when a kid is rocking back and forth screaming at nothing but still funny

So triggered and stupid it can't even think of come backs. God you monkeys really where put here to make the rest of us laugh.

Boo fucking hoo, go cry to your mommy or something, fucking autist faggot.

I'm diagnosed with Asperger's and I completely disagree. I couldn't give any less of a shit about it because people like OP simply prove that it's all true.

I bet you thought that was funny. Well I've got news for you buddy.
It wasnt.

What even is your point?
That:
>Sup Forums is mean?
>Sup Forumstards are stupid?

Do you think your opinion/feelings will change anything?

Do you think anybody gives a shit?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Nobody read it so nobody knows the point (if there is one)

13 14 15 second batch

OP you need to spend more time doing something productive. You're reinforcing the stereotype that all spergs are like you which isn't true. I'm a sperg myself and I think you're a tragic little bitch.
Here's a tip: if you want people to think you're normal, try shutting your fucking mouth.

is this pasta? I don't know this one....
is this OC pasta!?!??? Nice!

Stop pretending. You're clearly not acoustic.

Nigga go kill yourself lol.

Shit b8
>Also you have autism and identify as homosexual

Can anybody explain why OP is counting now?
Is this an autism thing or did he just completely break?

Who cares what a bunch of ppl say on this board, to have fun. You brought your self down to their level so now you gunna' get rekt. Good job OP. Go cry like a baby, somebody's gonna' give a fuck!

He seems to think that all the posts he replies to are somehow proving his point.

Also, it could be a coping mechanism to stop him wetting himself.

He's counting the reports he'll have to make to police.

not op, numbers are how many newfagging faggots are put into the fish truck. weeding out the summerfags is common

19 20

The autism is strong with this one

Stop being so fucking sensitive, as the good little lord said: Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

I live by that quote.

>falling for this reposted bait
is it, newegg?

So true autism huh

no such thing as aspergers syndrome anymore

either you are high functioning autistic (it was reclassified) or your parents were terrible at raising a kid and blamed you for it (family misdiagnosis)

this is what op look like

>this butthurt for getting exposed as new

shut up retard

You messed up your numbers OP

translation: I'm an insufferable asshole but I don't want to take responsibility for being an asshole so I'll say I have a made up disease.

kill yourself, faggot.

24 will there be a 25th fish?

OP is autist, needs to be wrangled before he damages anything

you could always just kill yourself op

it's not like life is gonna get any better for you

25 there you have it folks. 25 summerfish put into the frozen market. im out, keep taking the op's bait like good little faggots

Don't impersonate me newfag

I'm telling you as someone who was previously misdiagnosed until it turned out that my father had been determined to have antisocial personality disorder (sociopath) and that I was just traumatized

25 25 can somebody help an autist figure out what comes after 25?

Someone's a special snowflake

4-chan is a wonderful stim-toy for on-the-spectrum-fags and language-fags who care about feeling-fags.

But using any stim toy for too long is going to cause injury, and Sup Forums is no different.

Hit yourself enough times with a pencil, it's going to leave a mark. Keep hitting that same spot long enough, you'll draw blood. If someone sees what's going on, they'll take it away from you.

Put the Sup Forums down for a while, find something else to nerd out with. We'll still be here when you come back, I promise!

You're proving why the term gets thrown around the way it is.

Hehehe.. Assburgers

It's because they are autists themselves, Sup Forums is just gathering of feeble minded that laugh at anything.

Sup Forums uses it to describe very low functioning autists tho

25 25 25

At first sight, i thought this was medium quality b8, but after scrolling trough this bread i'm starting to belive this faggot is actually serious..

fake and gay

Keep crying Tumblr fag

PS. Autist

>autism
>doesn't know what net neutrality is
colour me suprised, but here is your (you)
[spoiler]also kys you autist[/spoiler]

You know this whole net neutrality thing only affects your country, right?

I mean, you guys in the states may lose it, but everyone else still has it

Luvn the hat bro

oh good

thank allah Internet traffic routes around the US and can't be throttled

shouldn't have dropped out of school user

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT MOTHER FUCKING BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

I'm an Aspie to bud, and I don't let what people post on Sup Forums get to me. Don't lump everyone with Aspergers into your sensitive, snowflake group. Fuckhead.

I'm a member of the Association of Sane People against Retard Internet Usage (ASPRIU), and I demand this threat taken down and the OP permabanned.
For a cleaner, more mature, actually interesting internet. The information superhighway its creators envisioned.

upvoted

Think you missed the point.

What I'm saying is, just because it's legal in the US to throttle traffic doesn't mean it'll be legal in other countries.

Net neutrality will exist in other countries.

I also have AssBergers you bloody Autist.

LOL assburger

Newfag

Ok, assburguer guy.

WTF do you want retard? I'm not reading all that shit

Chill out AssBurger, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Don't fucking label yourself and attach yourself to medical labels. You are you, autism is a fucking diagnosis and just a word and a label. Don't worry about it. Look at everything around you and see how it's all derived from shit. Slave labor building this awful nation, our products derived from abusing the shit conditions of other countries, everyday words being derived from something worse, why feed into something that is clearly designed to hurt you? It's not going to stop, but you can choose not to give in to it. In the long run, you would be better knowing that you are not "the autistic person", you're you. You as yourself. Not something labeled by a word that someone else made. The condition is labeled in many different ways in many languages

kek

How about you go fuck yourself and your cat. I know you own a cat and take pictures with a cat to try and white knight girls on the Internet.