twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's there to discuss?

Nothing to discuss
/thread

Your gender is penis?

Cool bro

WRONG... there are only one gender...
>women are objects

I'm pretty sure we all can agree on that.

I bet your single

gender is a spectrum, not binary

Kys

I think the word is sex. There’s 2 sexes. As far as how each member of each sex decides to dress, think, act? Infinite possibilities. Whether or not they need a label for it or if “gender” should even exist? I don’t think so.

Unless you´re a leaf

Yea I bet you´re on the spectrum m8

gender is sex

So if you have a dick but you're so fucked in the head you think you're a grill because you're a retarded faggot. Then that means you're not a dude

so repressed, get out the house and get over yourself.

"your"

hello Sup Forumslyad
Russian in thread
Ask yout answers
sup 2ch

And traps are gay

it means that you are whatever gender you choose to identify as. If you want to keep it binary, that's your choice. allow others their choice.

Go on twitter and say that shit

Who the fuck cares? Get a life.

You don't identify as a gender. Its not a personality trait. Whether you're a feminine man, masculine man, or a man who likes to put on a dress, you're still a man and gender is not something that defines who you are as a person or what you like to do.

WTF these replys makes me feel like im on facebook

That is a concept made up by today's cry baby generation

Why so angry?

You can pretend to be whatever the fuck you want, but when you make society bend around your pretending, that's where the problem is.

This.

>replys
jeezus fuck

>WTF these replys makes me feel like im on facebook

the normies and chuds washed over this site a long time ago....

Pansexual genderfluid alpaca-kind detected

>2017
>still spouting this nonsense

Not every culture agrees on this, but I'm sure you only care about your own.

That said, the REAL question, is "why do you care so fucking much??

Kek'd

>chuds

my dick looks bigger when i'm sat

Yeah, I'M the one spouting nonsense.

yeah , we know

*whom'st'd've

he's a troll retard

>minority groups demanding the world change for them
The smallest minority is the individual. What should society do when every individual wants his/her way? If I want all fedora-wearing fucks out of public, will you obey my wishes?

red pill for you dear
~XOXO user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Something's wrong with that clam.

Why is this grammar correcting bs becoming the norm? I thought we were already at the lowest possible point...

>Why is this misspelling like I'm flopping my balls on the keyboard becoming the norm?
Don't know man.

*Thei'y're

more plump pussy

>2017
>not flopping your balls on the keyboard to type

SHIGGITY DIGGITY DOO WHOPP

Sex != gender. There are two sexes and a few intersex individuals. Nevertheless, sex is a binary biological system (just because some people have developmental defects which inhibit the growth of extremities doesn't mean that humans have two arms). Gender simply does not exist in the way that sex does - as a material reality outside of social constraints.

Conclusion: two sexes, gender not a meaningful system of classification.

What about the hermaphrodites

No one on this site disagrees, newfag.

Are kids with cleft pallets a different species? It's a deformity.

Any one who disagrees with the only 2 genders, should die. We do not need their retardation in this world

Why does it rustle your jimmies when people say there are more than 2 genders (btw there are)?? Does it affect your life negatively, no. So why do you care? Let people be what they want to be if it isn't hurting anyone.

Dubs of truth

see

Actually it is, they are raising their kids to be just as retarded as them, and that is causing the new generation to be a bunch of pussies that get offended over the smallest bs

Hey! Newfag! Lurn 2 reeplie.

Reply*

And learn* wow how did I miss that one xD dumb mf

There are only two genders.
FAT DICKS AND PHAT PUSSAYS

Ya'll seem to be fine with gays even though they make society bend their way too (ie gay marriage)

Do you have proof that every person who doesn't identify as man or woman raises kids that get offended by everything?
I () wasn't replying to that newfag, simply making a general post in this bread that happened to fall under his post.

Visual proof no, but I see a lot of kids getting mad when mine refers to them as he or she

Well I see every white person eating babies. Does my account confirm that every white person eats babies?

>fine with gays even though they make society bend their way
Where have you been, asshole? It's in the news constantly, between the Trump is Russian reports and another Dem apologizing for rape.

What is in the news? The reason why you are fine with gays bending society but not fine with genderqueers doing the same???

Yes all white people eat babies

kek

The gay marriage thing, and gays in general, is still a hot issue. I don't know who this "y'all" group is.

Most people who oppose gay rights in the media are conceived as rednecks and shit, and all the "smart" ones all are for it. To prove this you can make a thread here asking what people think about gays and most off them will support gay rights.

he doesn't have balls to flop

There are only two sexes. Although occational birth defects occur.

These sexes express different psychological and physiological traits. In society norms arise to describe these traits and the arising difference in social roles. These norms can be called "genders".

These should not be descriptive, a biological male should be able to express female traits and vice versa.
However, it's important to note that most individuals correlate to their sex in their behaviour.

So yes, genders are a social construct. But if you do not bind them to biology...it becomes a total shitshow.

>OH SHIT QUINTS

I don't need to prove it, the media thinks any non-lib is a redneck. But super-blue California voted against gay marriage and Gov Shitpants went and made it law anyways. Gay rights and gay marriage are two different things.

Well you're either metalagumon or you're not. End of discuss

Aww sheeiit who the fuck am I kidding. I don't really support any lgbt shit they are ALL mentally depraved perverts and deserve treatment. And yes there are only 2 genders.

Stop this goyim, you're ruining everything!

>A WILD QUINTS APPEARS!

>gender isn't just another word for sex because of politically correct standardized testing
>now they're two different words, also tons of people without military service have PTSD, after the politically correct change from shell shock, because we couldn't let people realize being shot at is traumatic - they would never sign up!

Stupid liberal snowflakes

its over 900000

Can you choose your age too? Why not?

Finally a get not wasted...

you cant end the thread yourself faggot

Nice dubs!

girls can point their pee too though. They don't pee straight down
nice quads

quints

This. Why can't I say I'm 21 and drink booze because I feel 21

"Gender" is a grammar word specifically adapted to social theory so people could talk about the social gender role constructs as separate from biology, and yet all you asshats are still busy trying to argue it's some sort of scientific term. It's really sad. The word "gender" is literally used when you're NOT talking about body parts, you drooling lobotomized morons. That's its purpose.

Gender is a term to describe sex linked behavior in sexually dimorphic species. Therefore it is not the same as sex, but since it is linked to it, and there are only two, there are only two genders.

Ish. 1 and 0 are good representations. With .5-1 being one, and

Not OP, but because laws are being enacted to control speech in this regard. Which not only asserts the unscientific thinking that there are more than two genders, but also limits free speech.

A defect (unless a true hermaphrodite is made in humans).

For example being born with only one leg is not a new sub-species of human, but a defect.

Nope, sorry. Christ, are you really all too fucking stupid to check Wikipedia or a dictionary? Gender is the range of social and cultural characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. It varies in every society and time, and it isn't limited to two options.

>trying to argue it's some sort of scientific term.
Because it is, at least in biology.
See:
For example if a female peacock spider were dancing to attract a mate we would describe it as sexually a female with a male gender. It's just a word to clarify somethings and simplify communication.

2 genders.

The media is pushing transgenderism as an extention of divide and conquor in the west. a confused population is weak.

immigration killed the national identity
trans killed the gender identity.

>Gender is the range of social and cultural characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity

No shit, that's what I said. It describes sex linked behavior which can manifest in different ways. Common Trends however do occur, esp. in lesser animals.

>isn't limited to two options.
Only in species with more than two sexes is this true.

Personality =/= gender faggot.