Campus of my university (TU Berlin) today. JUST

Campus of my university (TU Berlin) today. JUST.

> Some time ago muslims ask for a prayer room at the university
> uni agrees, makes a religion-neutral prayer/meditation room
> muslims start making areas for muslims only
> women must stay in a separate screened-off area
> non-muslems constantly insulted
> dean is pissed off, orders the room to be immediately closed down
> today moslems organized a mass-praying at the entrance plaza and demanding a new and proper prayer room for muslems
> planning to do this every Friday

> WHAT YOU MEAN YOU WANT OFF, THE RIDE HAS JUST BEGUN!

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article155758623/Muslime-beten-aus-Protest-vor-der-TU-Berlin.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icon_corner
youtube.com/watch?v=dPgwkagMANU
youtube.com/watch?v=KnmF41DyKr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> welt.de/vermischtes/article155758623/Muslime-beten-aus-Protest-vor-der-TU-Berlin.html
no links in English, sorry

bump

Bigots

JUST

If omly the west wasn't so pussified these vermin would be gunned down for disturbing the peace for such trivial bullshit. Wanna worahip a pedophile warlord? Do it in your own god damn home or dorm.

Just let people pray. What's wrong with that?

Learn self defence before they rape you

vdb voter spotted

>Berlin
>people unironically vote for a gay literal leftist
Not even mad, everyone there deserves this.

Calm down. You really get offended by a few body's laying in a fetal position?

Let's wait until the buses start exploding to get this angry, okay? Stop getting triggered

> What's wrong with that?
Your reading comprehension

>Let's wait until they start killing us before we try to stop them
Really makes you think, huh?

That is the next step if you tolerate them.

what about Mosques? or are there none?

The second I see this shit happening over here, I'm taking scalps.

Stay safe Lybia bro. Keep fighting the niggers.

> protest prayer
What does it even mean? Isn't prayer supposed to be spiritual rather than political/socio-politically intimidating

good, Good, GOOOOOOOOOD. NOW THE SHITTY DEGENERATE LEFTIST STUDENTS WILL THE HOW SCUM ISLAM IS.

I hope this cancer will go there every day, stopping students from entering the uni until riots and violence breaks out.

my high school got a prayer room for muslims 5 years ago it wasn't a big deal

>religious sermon at university
>fucking university
What the hell is wrong with you people? You go to university to learn not pray to your deity thats what church is for.

>tfw still no race war

They do not need mosques. Look. This is picture of hall for 80k+ people, that Moscow government gave them for praying during kurban, so they do not have to fill one (just one!) of the streets in center of the city.

How much people are there? 150? 100? 50?

And they constantly demand government to allow them to build mosques all around the city 1-3 in each district (about 300 in total) "because we have nowhere to pray".

Well, if they want to sniff each other's asses every Friday in public I say, let them.

Just stay away from them and don't talk to any of them afterwards so you don't have to smell their butt breath.

Uni?? Why aren't they in some factory/cleaning the streets?

there are mosques near, but they want to force the university to allow them to have their own room. also they apparently want it during their working times and there's even muslim employees in on it (I read somewhere earlier that the guy organising it is in fact an employee of the university).
hope they don't kneel before them. universities and schools in Germany are a religion-free space. need to pray? do it on your own time and somewhere else.
isn't there something in the quran anyway that allows you to catch up on praying later if you couldn't for whatever reason?

political islam

>dedicated Muslim prayer room
Just rent a meeting room at a local hotel

Mudslimeism is political religion, that postulates that there must be khaliphate with certain laws implemented. Like beheadings of non-believers, heavy taxing on christians, burka wearing, etc.

This is the Muslim way. Religion Of Peace until they are "forced" to get violent. You wouldn't want to radicalize anyone, right ;)

where are the water cannons? why didn't you post pics of the water cannons?

Coming soon

That is soon to happen.

Hah hah hah hah hah

Many haven't even removed their shoes!? Do they even Islam .

Twe can only hope their protests help spur on the coming day of rope.

Is there a more ridiculous looking prayer position?

Islam has sharia which is a form of governance you stupid fuck

I like the idea of a "special room" only for them, if ya catch my drift

Why is Sup Forums full of shitskin mudslimes nowdays?

Are we getting raided or something?

I have also notices all the muh dick mudslime women are pure and innocent shill posts.

This has to stop mudslimes are barbaric bacwards inbred savages and must e wiped off the face of the earth. You are not welcome here Ahmed you gross smelly sandnigger

>tfw from TU Berlin
It's gotten real bad real fast, hasn't it?

German bros. Are Christians harassed at German universities? Does overt Christianity still exist in Germany? Would a Christian more likely be harassed than a Muslim?

>the most broken, depraved humans in our society are apparently not even good enough to have a bit of concrete to sleep on
I'm taking a sledge hammer to the first set of those things that I see in my town. I've never seen a more callous or self-important idea in my life. Just seeing those fucking things would make me see red. Hug groups and safe spaces, in completely inappropriate places, for immigrants and foreigners. Not even a fucking underpass for the destitute, the psychotic, and the abandoned.
THAT is degeneracy.

I hope you live in Athens and they open mega mosque across the street from you and complain there's not enough room for them to pray, so they seize your apartment for extra prayer room.

OOSHTBHFAM

There're plenty of mosques in Berlin, this is just a if we give you the small finger you take the entire arm and still demand more issue.
>get religion neutral prayer room at the uni to make a few student's who can't to a church/mosque due to classes happy
>some take over the religion neutral prayer room and declare it a mosque
>dean pissed and closes it down
>durr we need a mosque on campus you racist bigots !!!!

Happened at so many Universities in Switzerland too.

europe has fallen,can't wait for some good explosions

Same thing happened at my uni, all the 'religion-neutral' prayer rooms (basically at least one in every building) got taken over by muslims, left all their stuff in them all, covered the walls with pro muslim stuff, added dividers for men and women... some are still supposedly for everyone but theyre only used by muslims. Some have now been officially changed into muslim prayer rooms

Same thing happened at the TU in Dortmund

Calm down Muhhamad.

yeah i see, they do need a mosque or someplace for mass people in Friday for Friday prayers so i understand why they might be mad.

BUT mosques in every part of the city is fucking ridiculous especially for a small amount of them

w-wat really? ahah *worried laughter*

Hopefully they keep it up till winter. Does it get very cold there?

Exactly. When you don't cower to them they can justify it as oppression philosophically and start jihad

How many muslim criminals are on that campus?

…And, no one called an airstrike?

Preach it

Just deport them all.

Who cares. Let them do it till winter and then they'll freeze to death.

Don't give in to that whiny religion.

>burka wearing
Nothing wrong with that.

The good news is they shut it down completely at UZH and Uni Bern.
Same shit is going on at the ETH and some Gymansiums atm...
All the Religion Neutral Prayer Rooms turn into a mosque sooner or later. It starts with segregation of men and woman, we need our Imam etc... It get's shut down and you get some butthurt and shit.

You guys are forever fucked

This is what we have to deal with everyday and they won't stop until they finally turn your country to an arab shithole

>> women must stay in a separate screened-off area
>> non-muslems constantly insulted

How enriching.

These moderates just want to prepare your anus for their friends the not-so-moderates.

and posted on cdu kikebook

I've been completely away from this as I've been busy with life. But now I wonder, are there any videos of muslims causing problem in europe? Particularly Germany? Would user be kind enough to share some links?

they literally got people from outside campus to join them and to make pressure.

Because you need to have basic skills to do that

> they do need a mosque or someplace for mass people in Friday
Yes, they can do it at home.

Russians had millenia of traditions of "red corner", where Icons where and people could pray. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icon_corner

They could do it too, but again - mudslimeism is political religion. So they cant do it at home, they must do it someplace where everybody see them, where they can show that they are powerful, agressive and everyone must convert or die.

And dont try to act a good samaritan here. Good men is always good to his people first.

Waiting for user to deliver...

>Berlin
JUST FUCKING NUIKE THAT SHITHOLE ALREADY

Looks like classical islamic strategy has happened on campus. JUST

I hope hobo spikes will be installed soon and you will enjoy them to the max.

Cuck

Fucking christ you germans are a whole new level of cucked, why are you european whites so spineless?

yeah but its worth less than on time prayers, nonetheless you are right, unless the mosque is 20 miles away they shouldn't be asking for this, Friday prayers require 12 people for it to be acceptable, and if its only a small amount they can find some secluded place on campus, not ask for their own area

This can't be real. Sup Forums can't be real. This can't be life senpai

Just a little.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPgwkagMANU

You fucking krauts will just listen to whatever someone tells you to do goddamn

Underrate

Call to prayer in Hamburg.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnmF41DyKr8

Why doesn't someone stand in front of them and start yelling shit like 'BOW TO ME, PATHETIC MORTALS, FOR I AM YOUR GOD'?

what really? this is so fucking weird, everyone i know just assimilated and never demanded anything even when i visit them in other countries they act french or Canadian and dress like them i dont understand, maybe its just a minority but still weird

Because they will stab you?

rare

a special "shower" room?

Problem is that radical muslims do not understand liberal tolerance. If you give them your finger they will take your arm.

Good riddance in closing down the room. Don't act like you are some tough shit and expect everyone to fall behind you.

Canada yes!

Don't be a pussy. That's the reason you have this mess in the first place.

German men traded their dicks in for pussies.

If I saw this I'd totally stand in front of them with arms wide open and have a friend take a photo

>Mosque

>In Greece

lol never gonna happen, Greeks like the most niggest of niggest Africans, more than Muslims.

MORE PLEASE!!!

I'd seen this particular one. It was a big one. I want more like shit that happens in streets.

>germany

no im good to people who deserve it, if i only like people who call themselves muslims i would be supporting ISIS right now not fighting them

also as i said earlier secluded place would be just fine, if they have to make others see thats just an unnecessary move

Feels good to have these shitty towers banned

Someone should load up a bunch of pigs in a truck and dump them right on top of them.

I'm not being a pussy I'm just not stupid.
Muslims here are like the niggers in the US. They still think acting all tough and dumb is how to be a man. Insult anything from them and a bunch of them will turn feral and jump at your throat. Doing that would also literally serve no purpose except get me hurt.

And label the pigs 1, 2 and 4. It'll take a crane to get them out.

And kek, muslims apparently did the same at the University of Amsterdam. The libcucks there thought it was fine just fine.

>Problem is that radical muslims do not understand liberal tolerance

I'm always astonished about how these people are always so confident that they are on the right, even when it's very clear they're not. Logical reasoning doesn't apply to them. They only seem to understand one language: violence.

every one must run 1 mile in the morning and 1 mile in the evening. 10 pushups every waking hour.

It's a strange minority but it's very vocal one.
At UZH we suddenly had a full blown mosque where most people that came to the prayers didn't even study there and we also have plenty of mosques in Zurich so it's not an issue that there are no alternatives. Good part is this got shut down in the beginning so today it's a non issue.

I know most moslems I know are pretty good integrated or are mostly muslim on paper but there's always that small number that completely fails to integrate or adapt.

You talk as if they haven't already blown shit up and committed other acts of violence in Germany and other parts of Europe.

This is virtually the only group that is this much of a pain in the ass in not only one country, but on 4 continents. These people don't just happen to come from brutal, despotic shit holes, their leaders knew that's what it took to keep them in line for the time being. That is all they understand, and that is how you must communicate with them.