Anyone interested in some new pics of my gf? Posted some last night, have a few more

Anyone interested in some new pics of my gf? Posted some last night, have a few more

Fuck yea, kik?

Any facials?

No I’ve been asked before. I just never want to pull out her lips when I’m about to cum

Keep going

love those tits

Same keep going

This all?

This was just posted in another thread, and also like a week ago in yet another. Timestamp your tramp or gtfo.

Who gets tattoos like that? That skank got those done, stood back at a mirror, and was like, "yes, these are perfect. Thank you!"

You and your "gf" are fucking trash

post something new.

Oh big man there. Lol. Go back to momma

He is right she is trashy as fuck.

Same op. Idiot

Hope you keep it wrapped up, you gonna catch something. Those tats scream "I've allowed everyone in the gang bang to shoot their load in me and I liked it."

It's too late, user, OP has already caught at least 3 STDs from this whore

Lmao. You really do live with your mother don’t you. Pathetic troll. Hey OP she’s cute fuck this guy

So much same fagging

>she’s cute
Low standards
It's OK, someday you'll work up the nerve to talk to real women instead of fapping to 2/10's online

Kys, newfag

Your a moron. Fags like you ruin things by phone and net posting. Trying to look important. Go back to your mother for more milk

good tits

Nope, like most well-adjusted people I moved out after high school. Also, I never said she wasn't cute. She's not bad looking, she just chose the "I Like lots of dick all at once" tattoos which makes her trashy.

I've fucked trashy, but like I suggested I keep my little guy wrapped up before I dive in. It's about self respect, and not wanting STDs.

k

Disgusting

It’s fnny. There is 7 posters in here. Op, 3 people asking. I know I posted once from phone. So that leaves 2 troll lol

any videos?

Yes he has some, they always get taken down though.

Had this saved for a while.

Not only that, but Danielle Chapman has been a mainstay of Sup Forums for years.

Yes, which is fine. But she has been posting new things lately

Bump