Who's your favorite serial killer or mass murderer, Sup Forums, and why?

Who's your favorite serial killer or mass murderer, Sup Forums, and why?

Gein gave us some good movies.

Hannibal
>eats people
>mind games
>trolling
>having a good time while at it

The only good thing that ever came from The Beatles

Definitely dahmer. I've had the same fantasy of having a ultimately submissive partner since before I knew what sex was. At 6 I had fantasies of having a woman who was alive but basically permanently unconscious. I would hide her in my toybox under the toys so no one would find her.

This one.

Aquarius is a pretty good show.

Torquemada

Cory in the house

the dude with the kill house was pretty legit.

Timothy McVeigh for the win 168:1

That's not a serial killer you retard

No, but his cousin Keighlee was one hell of a great fuck.

Serial killer OR MASS MURDERER fucktard.

Ted Cruz

>serial killer or mass murderer
Now who's the retard

That's not a serial killer you retard

Elliot Rodger
His manifesto is my life

But is he a mass murderer?

No he was an hero

Thats fair i guess.

canceled
he didn't kill anyone. RIP though
this is very true.

also I don't really have a favorite but reading about all of them is entertaining

he was a fag tho lol. but yeah I get what you're saying

HH Holmes?

Nice killstreak

The Norwegian Lolmaster himself.

Starts with a car-bomb to trash downtown to distract police from the killing of a left wing indoctrination camp.

Then surrenders and trolls the survivors?

What a lad!

Edmund Kemper at the moment but all of them are interesting to me

And he lives better in "prison" than a lot of people do struggling to pay rent in their shitty apartment

You are

he wasn't a serial killer

because of mindhunters right?

fucking cuck newbie

Julian Assange never killed anybody

but he wasnt, he was also allowed to do this since there was documents in that building for a case that wasnt very good for part of the government. so in closing i dont agree with him as a mass murderer

Israel Keyes is my favorite modern serial killer.

can you fucking read you retarded faggot? mass murderer is in op

Ya i know. My fantasy was just a not gay version of his. Never wanted a later made of bones or wanted to kill though. Just want a living sex doll I don't have to care about.

Is it "Gii-n"?
Or "Guy-n"?

How about you go back to your trap thread and leave ours alone fag

It's Gein

Osama bin laden.

''serial killer'' / Hitman

Found the sandnigga

Hillary Clinton. 131 murders 0 arrests. It's well known that anyone who goes against her dies. It's so well known it's a meme.
Don't look up to serial killers if they get caught. We all know she does it. But the police can't find a breeze in A hurricane.

he was really full of shit when it came to the amount of murders. still though he was ruthless

maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. (full of bullshit)
i believe he has killed ALOT of people.
the thing i really like about him is that it's all business and no sexual pleasure/feeling like most serial killers.

I get it. it's pretty weird how guys in the mob aren't really considered serial killers even though some of them have killed dozens of people. I wonder why that is

Me

Michigan fag?

Montana

what's your thing?

Find campers or stupid stoner kids and hack them up.

i think it's because of the motive. most ''serial killers'' do it for some type of ''pleasure''
but the mafia is cold hearted business.
Kuklinski wasn't a part of the mob though, he was polish decent so he could only become a associate contract killer, he claims over 200 kills in one of his interview's which could easily be bullshit but who know's maybe he's just doing his mindplay on the guy's interviewing him? his last ''fuck you assholes''

Not the poster and haven't seen mindhunters (yet) but Kemper would be in my top 10.

BTW, is mindhunters any good?

David Parker Ray ftw

hmm I guess that makes sense. and yeah I remember when the Iceman came out, I looked him up and read a lot about him. that's the thing with a lot of those guys though. they'll claim they killed hundreds but only really killed a few. that dating game killer though is suspected of killing like 130 people but was only convicted of 5 in total. he's just not a very interesting guy like kuklinski was though

yeah it's really good

Me because i havn't been caught yet

Talking about serial killers... does anyone have any updates on the «Sup Forums serial killer»?

No, I knew about Ed before mindhunters you wog.
Yeh it's pretty good it's not 100% accurate but I'd suggest it.

Favorite serial killer: H.H. Holmes

Favorite mass murderer: Augusto Pinochet

Recent honorable mention: Stephen Paddock.

why do u even have a fav serial killer lMAO
yall socially inept people, just stay in ur uglyass house and fantasize about girls u will never get unless u rape/kill em
pathetic

Ted Cruz
>never caught
>left cyphers
>some of which have still not been deciphered
>liked to taunt
10/10

I like Paddock because we may never know why he did it. He got the last laugh.