Lady janitor here. How the fuck am I supposed to place these urinal mats? Like the one on the left...

Lady janitor here. How the fuck am I supposed to place these urinal mats? Like the one on the left, or the one on the right in the picture? Also Wtf are there plastic blue things in the urinal? Are they supposed to catch kidney stones?

Indubitably

I have literally never seen this shit before.

Also

TITS OR GTFO

Urinal cakes are are basically deodorizers. Mats go in the garbage.

Show janitor tits!

About the blue things, they are there to stop splashing piss all over the place when pissing. The bumpy surface is suppose to go upwards.

How frequently do you think men pass kidney stones lolol

I've never seen urinal mats before, but since most guys get very close to the urinal I would think left would be correct. but that's just a guess.

>Urinal mat
Why ? Are you just going to mop the floor with dirty bleach water after you mop the inside of the urinal? and then use the same mop on the sinks and toilets?
> degenerate

>lady janitor
>implying this cunt has ever cleaned anything in her life

Right and yes. Good day maam.

These janitor tits clean all fucking day everyday.

let's see them tiddies bitch

check'd and I like your big boobies, OP

I'd slap my pee pee on those.

right, so it makes less of a mess when we are competing to see who pisses the farthest

nice timestamp faggot

I think they are supposed to be set like the one on the left
pretty sure its for catching piss

also tits or gtfo

10/26/17? Can we get a real time stamp?

Left mat is the correct placement. Urinal cakes are to keep the thing from smelling like piss all the time.

oh lawdy op those are some grade a tits

time stamp or we won't help and we'll make u clean more

At work fags. Can't do timestamp. Take it or leave it.

I don’t get why guys always pretend to be chicks. It’s fucking weird. Next time just show us your dick faggot

Give us more, come on

Leavin. Can find tits like that on the internet

You're a janitor, nigga. Duck into a toilet or a closet and snap a pic.

Left is correct, adjusted for splash, so if they splash more to one side or the other, adjust as needed. The screen is to keep idiots from throwing gum, paper towels, chewing tobacco and other such shit into the urinal, which will clog it up.

nice try, gtfo trap

The right one is more correct since the Matt is likely for standing on and not slipping in the event that some retard pissed on the floor, but it should be pushed forward closer to the wall. It makes more sense to have it be wider where people will be ideally standing.

if you can't stand there and piss without falling then you deserve to fall into a pool of piss.

The mats aren't for your feet, they're for pee. The left.

The blue things prevent splashing.

Are you blonde?

One on the left, it's job is to catch piss. The blue thing is to catch debris like cigarette butts and gum because people are retarded.

Hot.

Forgot to mention is correct as well.

I like you. Then again, I hate cunts and you don't seem like one. Why are most women passive aggressive, annoying cunts?