If ANYONE says op is a faggot... There will be consequences

If ANYONE says op is a faggot... There will be consequences.....

Op is a jew

Faggot

Fgt

OP is an ambiguous man

OP is a homosexual

op is a faggot

You little shit I’ll end you right here, right now

it has been found that the original poster of this thread happens to be of the homosexual persuasion

I appreciate your cooperation

>He who made the thread
>Sucks dicks in his bed

>The one that we all call OP
>Exudes homosexuality

>He made this thread in the first place
>And loves cum all over his face

>Time goes on, it ticks, it tocks
>And OP can't stop sucking cocks

>He made this thread, oh yes it's his
>Yet his only sustenance is jizz

I’m tearing up...... that was beautiful

Thank you

op is a faggot

good job m8. I laughed. I'm a little bit less depressed now.

op is faggot

Are YOU KIDDING ME. Can you read the FUCKING op please.... god dammit.

Also a bird just hit my window...lol

op is a faggot

OP IS A FAGGOT

c'mon, backtrace me, I fucking dare ya!

Come at me bitch, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, come at me

Even this thing thinks your a faggot, faggot

checked

quints of truth

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HOLD THE HOMOSEXUAL PHONE, we got a lot of the same numbers here. Let’s congratulate this boi

Hey, uhh, you know where I can find one of those things? I'm, uhh, asking for a friend.

Nice quints

You have brightened my day and warmed my heart. For this I will grant you one wish.

I know the addresses of everyone who called me a faggot. I know people, and those people aren’t afraid to do bad things to people like you.....

OP is a queer.