Waifu

Waifu
I should be productive edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bP6wT7NWoJU
youtube.com/watch?v=U5z7NSTJtqg
youtube.com/watch?v=gD-rffbriWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you posted in these before or are you somewhat new? I haven't been around for a month or two and I was only here for a short time before that but I don't recall seeing you before. That does sound like quite the cozy day; I've only been awake for like an hour so I haven't had the opportunity to do much yet. It's rather chilly for my tastes, it hasn't felt like winter here until recently though. Are you staying warm?

She is.

I mean, all aside from the middle one are Brynhildr, and that's who I claim.

Hi.

Hey, it's been a while. How are you?

Because I'm feeling sick and I actually have to go to work tomorrow since I'm replacing a co worker that can't go so yeah. Anyway, I once read something about procrastinating which makes me want to actually do the things.
Thing is normally the time you spend procrastinating is not used for something else, like it is just wasted. For example if I'm doing it because I don't want to study I'll just do nothing and then start studying and the fact is I could have played one match of dota if I hadn't wasted my time.
I'm not sure that makes any sense. I'm pretty bad at expressing myself.

Productivity is semi overrated.
Always a top tier cute

>youtube.com/watch?v=bP6wT7NWoJU

That does make sense and am now semi productive haha.
Just semi, how are you friendo?

>it's been a while
i'm here every day

Hey it's Ari glad to see you online again what have you been up to?

Fine fine. Easy day off, laundry relaxing, esting, just cracked one. How was the concert? Did you ever get on with Shinobu?

Found this pic, and thought oh great a box cutter!
Cute

Yes yes, I've posted in these things before. I am actually one of the oldfags from these threads, joining these threads way before they went into 24/7 mode~
Hmm, well if you can't recall me we probably don't know eachother then.
My day has been very nice and cozy indeed, with the contrast of the cold winter outside. Im staying warm, yes, maybe even too warm. I have to occasionally open the window to let the winter air cool me down before I start sweating~ You should go and take a walk in the nice and chill outside~
In here it's only just dipping below zero celcius, so it's not very cold here at all~

Are all of them clones or something~? You have to choose which one of them to claim~

Syndra.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

It's nice to just relax once in awhile

I'm glad you got the idea. Took me longer than what I would like to admit to write that.

Oh, I haven't seen you and I was out for a bit. How are you doing?

Hey :) I'm doing fine, a bit sick or something like that, hope it is nothing too bad. You? Also were you ?

The concert was alot of fun, really good to get out.
I tried to get on with shinobu last night but my internet kept cutting out.
Is no worries I try to think the same way too.

yummy soft flesh claimed

Thsts the absolute worst. Gta is really bad about getting a group over 3 together.
Hello noms
It is. Is your picture showing a young woman leaning against the wall of flowers or is it a sideways ground shot?

That pizza seems nice.

do you have something to eat?

it has fresh human meat!

>oh my sempi
>you love me and I'm just a Gernig

>high thigh
You can take what you want

Yeah it is, thats why I stopped playing it...
Had to hang out of my window on the third story to send the message to shinobu and holo that I wasnt going to be able to get on.
Of corse, because das a cute

Sorry I'm so late on messaging I'm cooking

Yes it is. It's a wall

i just want to gobble you all up

That's why I said it seemed nice.

It is fine, what are you cooking?

We have a restaurant called CiCi' s Pizza here :D

Post pics plz

Taco's and sugar cookies. Its for my boyfriend but he doesn't know yet :)

they're very tasty and have a lot fat too, so when i throw them into the fire their smell fills up the forest

I want taco's...

Wow total deadzone. You just play with them? Or do you know them?
Ok just seeing
Chibs
What are you up to besides the prowl

Just play with them, tomo joined our server as well. So it is quite the gathering haha.
>time for moar whiskey before I grab laundry

Иьм гaй лмao
Фop Кaлe eггc дee

Hello Jill! You staying for a while or just popping in?

I'm always here though

И ликe гиpл пyccй лмao

I always look but dont see very often...

I like lurking

Claiming best girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5z7NSTJtqg

Ok

I know about that ^^

That's really sweet of you. He is a lucky man.

Will you give me some?

That is fine

Awe thank you :) that's nice to hear

I BREAK PLATES WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES

:| I was going to make tacos tonight
>tfw no gf to make tacos for

Lol I just do things to help him because he's special to me and I want him to know that. I love him and need to take care of him. PS-tacos are good alone or with other people. Throw on some Netflix and eat

Are you a qt gril irl?

>was out for a bit
why?

I mean it. I'd like to cook for my loved one too but I think that's quite impossible. How are tacos made? I have no clue.

Lol yes

You fry hamburger meat then drain the fluid from the meat then put water and taco seasoning mix in the pan mix them all together then let it simmer for like 5 minutes till it's thickened then it's ready to eat

2cute
Lol just curious because we've had girls frequent these threads, but then a few of them turned out to actually be guys

Kawaii time!!!!

That is fair enough friendo

Cute taimu~

No I'm a female. Lol I'm just not a slut like most girls on Sup Forums spring their vaginas and boobs. I'm classy not trashy. I think those girls are disgusting but that is just my opinion

whew

das lewd...

time for lewd then?

Was having a harder time than usual which leads to me being down which leads to me thinking I'm annoying to everyone which means I'll just shut myself in and try to be alone. Still think I'm annoying to pretty much everyone but want to try to improve at it.

Sounds easy enough for me. Maybe I cook them this friday for me and my brother.

Yeah you should totally do that. Cooking is fun.

fine lewd time...Im working on drunk anyways.

nice

Ahh, i figured. I didn't know how much we want to pull back this veil of anonymity.
Its always kawaii time here
This is very serious

Yeah! I love cooking. It also helps my mum which is nice.

just tell those thoughts to fuck off, it works wonders when you catch yourself before slipping onto that slippery slope

There is a pretty solid line, closest ive gotten is with you and shinobu. Shinobu and I live about 2 hours away and thats all I know haha.
>was very serious but im almost through the bottle of whiskey so I dont care so much...

I think we could be friends. I too share disdain for trashiness and degeneracy.

>Touches the butt

Definitely causes a lack of restraint.
Except in the touching by others. Bad donut

Agreed, is a lack of restraint. AGREED NO BUTT TOUCH
>cute panties

It wasn't fluffy enough anyways

But fluffer butt has a magical butt. You no touchy!

Is this fully enough?
I have a few better ones....

I wana see!

Yeah I try, thanks tho :)

more cutes

Is that a demand?

Thank you

You

youtube.com/watch?v=gD-rffbriWI

For some reason my message got messed up. I said you seem like you got it together

This is best stripes
I like this creature.