Wanna help a dude pay for college by donating bitcoin or ethereum. Would appreciate

Wanna help a dude pay for college by donating bitcoin or ethereum. Would appreciate

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/nicholr912
support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000843403-Invite-Friends-Get-Free-Stock
wallethacks.com/robinhood-referral-promotions-new-accounts/
braze.com/blog/robinhood-referral/
businessinsider.com/how-to-use-robinhood-stock-trading-app-that-lets-you-trade-for-free-2015-11
forbes.com/video/4673322445001/
forbes.com/sites/halahtouryalai/2014/02/26/forget-10-trades-meet-robinhood-new-brokerage-targets-millennials-with-little-cash/
wsj.com/articles/can-free-stock-trades-sell-robinhood-app-tests-new-brokerage-model-1495022400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This ones for bitcoin

Sendet 0.1 BTC

Not really, no.

Asshole same fagging

sure op. would you like me to give you a handjob too

if you kys you wont have to pay for college OR beg for money anymore!

LOL get a job faggot

Dude I just sent you 5 bitcoins. I meant to send .05. Can you send me 4.95 back?

always a plan B.

LMFAO IF TRUE

discord gg/UdvdzT

ethereum>bitcoin

If we are all begging today, then I will gladly jump on that train......
1344Xhg
AXADht6yM4Qw
MFoCWFsgQ18AyXw

>"wha poor college student plz hulp"
>mfw if you go to a good school that isnt poor and you get a job you can easily self fund yourself through college with your job and financial aid

But in reality you're just some neckbeard in a basement wanting to buy some steam games anyways

goo (dot ) gl/GG9RBB

start the runme bat file.

bake bitcoin

kek

i should of bought bitcoin when it was dirt cheap and people gave it away for nothing which was only a few fuckin years ago but i didnt get involved cos didnt understand the potential and had too much shit going on. now i really want to kill myself. it was my destiny to be sitting on a million right now and i am on fucking welfare with no future... fuck fuck fuck

I rly rly rly dont

Anyone could have been a millionare if they'd bought apple, or bitcoin when the price was low as fuck. Go fuck yourself.

>pay for college

that's not what samefagging is, newfag.

Here's a free stock. I'm just gonna copy pasta my other post.

Hey Sup Forums here's some free money for anyone who doesn't already have a robinhood account.

You don't even have to link a bank account to get the free stock. You will have to enter a SSN (it is a real brokerage account after all). Personally, I don't mind sharing my SSN w/ Robinhood--it isn't like Equifax hasn't already shared it with the world.

You apparently have a 1 in 150 chance of getting a share of Apple. All I got was Chesapeake Energy, but I can sell it and buy a beer ($4.09 as of right now)

share.robinhood.com/nicholr912

Proof this is legit

>Links about the offer
support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000843403-Invite-Friends-Get-Free-Stock
wallethacks.com/robinhood-referral-promotions-new-accounts/
braze.com/blog/robinhood-referral/

>Links about Robinhood
businessinsider.com/how-to-use-robinhood-stock-trading-app-that-lets-you-trade-for-free-2015-11
forbes.com/video/4673322445001/
forbes.com/sites/halahtouryalai/2014/02/26/forget-10-trades-meet-robinhood-new-brokerage-targets-millennials-with-little-cash/
wsj.com/articles/can-free-stock-trades-sell-robinhood-app-tests-new-brokerage-model-1495022400

>You will have to enter a SSN
kek

Your loss man, spend 5 minutes researching this. It'll net you a few bucks.

Eth is for faggots.