Im thinking about getting a new kit to vape an i was wondering what would be the best between a Kit CAPO Squonker...

Im thinking about getting a new kit to vape an i was wondering what would be the best between a Kit CAPO Squonker, a Vaporesso Revenger X kit or a Original Hcigar VT Inbox Squonk Kit. Never used a rebuildable but wanted to get into that with a good new mod.

We get it, you vape.

Bump

Not only I do but others with more experience than I do vape too so let them come out

Fag, only fags vape, your little vape toy is just a penis substitute

I coughed blood after taking a harsh hit on my stick v8 fuck that wack shit im sticking to cigarettes

I never liked squonk boxes, but I've known people who had and loved them. Vaporesso is trash stuff, go with rx200 (right mod in my pic ) or one of those boxes by SMOK. The smok ones aren't wildly expensive and if they break, fuck it.
Rx200 is sturdy as fuck though, I've had mine for years.

Sounds like you suck at pressing a button and inhaling,

We get it. You like sucking cock.

>posting about vaping on Sup Forums

Either you're literally that retarded or this is bait

what about the Kit Speeder 200W by Aspire. You think its any good or just ditch that aswell

T Privs are pretty sweet. 220W, good location of screen so it wont break if you drop it...

What about a Reuleaux RX GEN3 with a gnome tank?

Haven't seen that one, but I don't keep up too hard on aspire.
t privis def. Not bad, a few people I work with have them.
I didn't like the gnome, and the gen 3 is cool but I'm stuck on my rx200. Until it finally breaks anyway.

>being this far in the closet

>>projecting this hard

worst comes to worse, i can always get a new tank. Switching to a rebuildable one shouldnt matter with a mod right?

Lmfao kill yourself you retarded monkey if it was only about that I would be fine but muh coils muh dry hits muh hydration fuck off fag

Yeah, it's no thing. Rda is where it's at in my opinion anyway.

Damn. Didn't mean to trigger ya. I mean.. I did.. but... christ

I thought about vaping so I got a good vape based on talking to real people who do it but aren't all building lego deathstars, then I started smoking it and don't tell anyone ever.

I don't know about the block watt coil changeout fume induction rate, but if I push the button and suck it works great.

Got the same one with the cloudbeast v12 great mod

Nice nice. I am waiting on my TFv12 Prince to get in... they look pretty sweet.

So what's a cigarette..? Moron

This is exactly why for the first year I saw vaping on Sup Forums I was convinced it was the new finger box.

No way that post isn’t 90% made up terms.

Keep vaping you stupid fuck untill it rips your throat then we will talk

Sounds good buddy ol' pal.

Vape? Hahahaha, what are you? A faggot?

generic joke is generic

I bought a rx300 and i keep getting an error message saying No atomizer found. I switched out the tank to a different box and it works fine. What do?

Smoke a cigarette

>it's okay to be disabled as long as I'm not the only one

And this is why millenials blame others for all their problems

Building is fun, I do all sorts of builds for people in my area and work at a local shop. Is recommend the revenger X kit out of all you said, then get an RDA down the line if you wanna get into rebuildables.