Why aren't you a vegan yet?

Why aren't you a vegan yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/food/2015/02/usda-whistleblowers-report-gross-condition-hog-slaughterhouses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor fruit, you just yanked them out of their home and ate them alive

Because of cognitive dissonance.

Because i'm a meat eating non faggot
KYS

Soy why you Gay then ?

Because God made animals very tasty when exposed to extreme heat.

Because my species didn't spend 2 million years evolving just to turn into this.

>slow handclap
SJW logic. Also, sage.

kek, vegans and their mental disabilities.

Or should i say trolls and their shitty threads to get more traffic.

equally retarded

I'm working on it :^)

>It's another "Hey, I'm an asshole - you should be more like me!" thread

BECAUSE HUMANS WERE MADE TO EAT MEAT YOU FUCKING STUPID MENTALLY ILL MORON, ITS HOW WE SURVIVE, GET STRONG AND FEEL GOOD. PLUS WE NATUARALLY LOVE THE TASTE OF MEAT BECAUSE WE ARE MEANT TO EAT IT. JUST LIKE HOW ANY ANIMAL BY NATURE EATS OTHER ANIMALS YOU RETARD. WHY ARE YOU VEGAN? BECAUSE YOURE A PUSSY AND AN IDIOT.

>vegan

vegan.spam

>thinking anyone reads your convoluted shit

BACON.

You just blindly post this shit thinking that you're making a statement. It's funny

I'm not an asshole

fire grilled baby lamb tastes a whole lot better than fire grilled broccoli.

What's even worse than your pic is the people that start the vegan threads in the first place

i'll bite: 'cause meaties is tasties :3

because I want animals to suffer. Fuck 'em.

that's awfully unempathetic of you, user!

I'm already vegan.

Meatcucks don't understand how unhealthy, unmoral, and plain retarded their diet is.

Because I don't give a fuck.

Bacon

The word "bacon" was derived from the High German word for "buttock." Enjoy the view, bacon fans.

All bacon sold in the U.S. has to be treated for trichinella before it hits shelves. Trichinella is a highly contagious species of parasitic roundworm that crawls into your intestines and sucks the nutrients out of everything you eat (including bacon!). Pros: always having a bellyful of parasites to keep you company. Cons: being eaten alive from the inside by bacon-dwelling worms.

The scary thing about trichinella worms (aside from the parasitism and eventual death) is that they're transmitted one of three ways in pork: exposure to infected wildlife (fair), feeding animals their own waste (uh . . .) or cannibalism within an infected herd. Which means pigs . . . eating other pigs . . . that are full of worms. Because pigs love bacon just as much as we do.

Research from the Karolinska Institute found that eating bacon can increase your risk of developing pancreatic cancer by 19%.

“USDA inspectors are encouraged not to stop the line for fecal contamination.”

motherjones.com/food/2015/02/usda-whistleblowers-report-gross-condition-hog-slaughterhouses/

20% of factory processed bacon is poop.

>"u mad"
I remember my first time on the internet user, thanks for the flash back.

Balls. Also, Bacon.

>treated for x
so, no more x, yes?

Also, none of what you're saying affects the fact that the class of objects labeled 'bacon' are preternaturally delicious, that they are not observably making us sick as long as we do enough exercise and eat in moderation, and that being a vegan does not clear your conscience unless, perhaps, you grow your own vegetables and don't exploit anyone in the process...

Ohwait...we don't know that plants can't experience pain...so there's that...(they do communicate, by the way)

>can't even make authentic memes
>I remember my first time on the internet user
Was it yesterday?

mfw marketing jews make me eat pig ass
mfw i've been lied to and laughed at by the industry
mfw i continue to eat it because "muh bacon"

You have to be top-level retarded to assume plants are sentient.

Polish fag here, our bacon is far superior

And bacon, for all I care, can be a synonym for "I'm giant faggot that would suck cocks for fifty cents" and I'd still eat it. Hell, it could literally be named that, officially. People in shops would be like "hello, I'd like 20 dag of I'm giant faggot that loves cocks".

And you are a fuckin idiot. You literally say that every bacon has to be checked for that parasite. That literally destroys your further bullshit, since apparently if bacon has those parasites, it won't be allowed to be sold. You are dumb as fuck, mate. And if you think that meat is the only thing that can be affected by parasites and viruses, think again
Have been eating bacon my whole life, no parasites.

>"n-no u"
I rest my case.

Inevitably, one day i will die. I can start being a vegan the day after that.

that very same argument is constantly made by people about animals, also, it was essentially undisputed in Europe until about a hundred years ago...unconvincing non-argument

>Enjoy the view, bacon fans
i mean, first of all, anybody eating meat should obviously be familiar with what meat is and where it comes from. secondly, i eat ass, but that's more of a personal preference so whatever

>Trichinella is a highly contagious species of parasitic roundworm that crawls into your intestines and sucks the nutrients out of everything you eat
you forgot the part where it eventually ends up burrowing in the rest of your tissues, including muscle, brain, and idk some other shit as far as i know. where i grew in, we raised pigs, and always had to make sure whichever pig we eventually slaughtered did not have trichinella, so we'd send a member of the familyh with some meat for testing at the local vet's office. you never know which pig decided that one rat waddling around the pens looked like a good treat, but overall, we'd sweep their pens twice weekly, feed them properly, and use the shit for compost in our garden, so realistically they never had the chance of eating shit or other pigs.

>Research from the Karolinska Institute found that eating bacon can increase your risk of developing pancreatic cancer by 19%.
i'd rather live a short, fun life, than a long, boring one.

>20% of factory processed bacon is poop.
poop is just second-hand food, anyway; also, that link doesn't seem sufficiently impartial to really convince me to read it :p

>pic related
>its me

>i'd rather live a short, fun life, than a long, boring one.
He a load of this guy. His diet dictates his interests and "fun". Kek.

Because I love bacon wrapped turkey and pulled pork sandwiches

also, similarity between two things (pig and people) does not make an argument about relative value of an unlike thing

i.e. - just because plants don't have similar structure to animals doesn't mean they are incapable of sentience - it is entirely possible that we are just not equipped to perceive the signs of their sentience...your graphic is just an illustration of self-centered prejudice, literally-speaking

spot on, inspector! nothing short of the sharpest intellect could have noticed that detail stealthily tucked in there!

my sincerest congratulations!

Sorry pal, I am not gay

because i dont want to spend the whole day thinking about what i can eat and what i cant.
i dont need meat, but sometimes i really want to eat meat.
humans always ate meat, we even need that shit or we lack of vitamins(or smth like that) and you have to take pills for compensation

I love to smoke. I love to smoke and I love to eat red meat. I love to eat raw fucking red meat. Nothing I like better than sucking down a hot steaming cheese burger and a butt at the same time. I love to smoke. I love to eat red meat. I'll only eat red meat that comes from cows who smoke, okay!? Special cows they grow in Virginia with voice boxes in their necks. "Moo!"

I tried eating vegetarian. I feel like a wimp going into a restaurant. "What do you want to eat sir? Broccoli?" Broccoli's a side dish, folks. Always was, always will be, okay? When they ask me what I want, I say, "What do you think I want!? This is America. I want a bowl of raw red meat right now. Forget about that. Bring me a live cow over to the table. I'll carve off what I want and ride the rest home!"

I gonna open up my own place. Open my own restaurant and get away from you people. I gonna open up a restaurant with two smoking sections: Ultra and Regular, okay? And we're not gonna have any tables or any chairs or any napkins. None of that pussy shit. Just a big wide open black space. And all we're gonna serve is raw meat, right on the bone! And only men are going to eat there, naked men, sitting around a big giant camp fire, and no men's room either. You have to piss, you mark your territory like a wolf! And if some guy has a heart attack from eating too much meat, fuck him, we throw him in the fire! More meat for the other meat-eaters!

Ah!

also unconvincing, of course your diet is a part of what you experience as 'fun' and your 'interests'...its literally one of the things determined by what you like...

what the hell are you talking about?

Meat is delicious, so we eat it. We cannot avoid injustice by not eating it. So we do. We cannot avoid injustice period. In order for us to continue to live, we must kill other things (plants and/or animals), death is not bad. It is unavoidable. There is no perfect synthetic diet.

Because I'm not a faggot and meat is delicious.

When vegans stop acting so high and mighty i will go vegan

Excellent recall, user. A salute of straight whiskey and a cigar and a burger and a heart attack to Dennis Leary. Also some cocaine.

You suck cock, but you don't eat meat. It doesn't make sense to me.

omg dude no, that's what they want you to do, this was their tactic _all_ _along_! they get all high, all mighty, all in-your-face-and-shit, and then you're like
>shit niggas, fine, just stop being that way
and they're like
>aight white boi
and then you're like
>played

If I was a vegan the world supply of animal free food would collapse and animals would die of starvation. Better to eat fat cows than emaciated cows, imo.

my lunch was delicious

i had to giggle a couple of times

>Mac and cheese with ketchup

I am a flexyvegan

Home made sweet sriracha

you should call it mac and fake cheese

you should call meat poop, animal carcass and heart disease

There's nothing superior about fucking Poland. If that were the case you wouldn't be cowering to the UK like a bunch of pussies.

a true connoisseur appeared, glad you recognized it.

aight, this is a thing i NEVER understood about vegans and stuff like that, why do they/you/whatever need to come up with vegan alternatives to food that already exists? it's never really gonna taste the same, and it's bound to make people who like the original and are considering vegan stuff less likely to care about veganism if it ultimately doesn't end up as tasty.

i just don't see how it's helpful for the movement as a whole to name stuff as alternatives, coming from somebody who's never going to give a fuck about it, for what it's worth.

nigga, it's just a orangey-reddy sauce, it could be anything

i gotta congratulate you on your rhyme, though.

>random drawing 'cause i can't be arsed to come up with anything this time.

but meat isnt poop or carcass.
you can get heart disease from everything if you take too much of it.

you are just one of those who hate meat eating people because they arent like you

I will never be a vegan or even a vegetarian but I want to reduce my meat consume a bit since I eat way too much meat on a daily basis

why are vegans faking animals products instead of making new products

because it's healthier, morally pure, more nutritious, increases libido, increases testosterone, and lowers mortality rate
duh

Noone here is cowering to UK, you fucking idiot, that's the 3rd most stupid accusation you could come up with.
And I was talking about bacon specifically, you inbred muricafag, go back to buying useless shit in Walmart

vegans cant event answer a question wtf

i mean, why are they makeing products with fake tastes instead of something new

Best post

because I like to assert my status as an apex predator and I laugh in the face of cholesterol

Literally every single Sports Direct warehouse (and any other warehouse for that matter) is littered with filthy fucking Pole scum.

Where are you from, mate? Obviously from some 3rd world country with shit education but from which one specifically?

Piss off you slavshit go cause another nuclear incident you useless cock end. Keep speaking my language because no one gives a fuck about your insignificant shit of a language.

Sports Direct didn't give it away? My god you are fucking retarded.

OP isn't vegan, i've seen him suck a lot of cock

>my language
lel kys

>The word "bacon" was derived from the High German word for "buttock." Enjoy the view, bacon fans.
Etymology fail, my friend. The High German word for "buttock" closest to bacon would be Backe. Also, using High German as an etymologic source almost always fails because High German is the current version of spoken German. You need to dig deeper - Proto-Germanic is where you'll find better sources. I'll give you one more try to figure it out.

>2017
>lel
Outdated Slavic cunt.

I doubt "bacon" comes from "Gesäß"

I'm from germany tard

Right because whole world revolves around fucking sport shop
Are you fucking 12 yr old? Yes you are, you brain dead autistic disgrace to your mother who wishes right now that she aborted you

>I doubt "bacon" comes from "Gesäß"
You'd be half right to doubt this (though you'll have to keep in mind that Proto-Germanic languages were much cruder than what we're used to these days). It's actually derived from "bakkon", which is simply "back meat". Not quite Gesäß, and certainly not exclusively, but close enough.

Dennis Leary, user. I planked it from him.

do you even Schinken, dipshit?