Why don't more Nords go commander Breivik style on Muslims? Your prisons are so nice. What have you got to lose...

Why don't more Nords go commander Breivik style on Muslims? Your prisons are so nice. What have you got to lose? Your women are being raped, murdered, and your people systematically exterminated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67_MMmd_JY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Preparing at the moment. In a year or so, I am going to bring so much IRL bantz to Norway.

I hope Putin invades Sweden and cleans the place up.

wrong file name...

Sorry, I don't want to be stuck with a shitty ps2.

That is so much better than homelessness
it encourages rape, murder.

that actually looks peacefull and compfy.
But still going Breivik is retarded.
If i do something like this here in belgium you will get a cell wich you have to share with 3 other while the wardens are striking.

Not that muslims get convicted anyway. here's Norway, it looks comfier than my room.

This is not a cell this is paradise.

meanwhile in sweden

When a Swedish prison cell has higher living standards than most people get in Africa for work. And you wonder why they steal, carjack, rape, or even kill. What a time to be alive! Get rich or get comfy trying!

They torture prisoners by not giving them the latest PlayStation(TM) but an older model.

Swedes indeed wonder because they don't know subhuman desires like stealing, carjacking, raping or killing for personal gain.
It's a completly new culture they have to integrate into.

tfw he wasnt us president during ww2

Kek. Why do they make him suffer? it's not humane.
youtube.com/watch?v=67_MMmd_JY4

We should give them nothing and just start t put them all in one room beating them up just like the do in african country's.

example: morocco
we will have a lot less criminals if they get treated like trash.

nice proxy politiet.
We won't reveal our plans to you obviously.
Get your shit to gether, I was in town earlier this week and it was filled with zombie niggers walking aimless around... Yup illegals...

So stop shitposting here and go get those fuckers the fuck out of this country asap.

Fucking norwegian police been active today again.. stupid fucks asking for people address etc.. Been going on since x-mas and this retard justice minister got something about school shooting in his head.... long story it's an idiot playing King lawbreaker...
>Retard ministers wants to make papers
>muh school shootings here to cuz us
>basically just making up stories with teens having outbursts on facebook
>reads about Sup Forums somewhere
now there is tons of schoolshooters here, many in their 30ies... from all over the kingdom, even fucking islands all you southern faggots would lit die on
>shitposting for keks...
muh schoolshooting send police on Sup Forums

So any of you pig fucks reading here fuck off.
Pol is a board of peace and everything here is satire

Now how about that former female prison guard now police that claims to be engaged to engaged with Breivik in the open. Do you think you should go arrest her? We know this is satire, but you can do dat shit you think, while you want to censor us ...

I just know you want to sit on your ass do nothing but shitpost and laugh your ass off each day. Get to work, get dem illegals herauss.

Breivik was just an early sign.

There will be civil war. If the pols don't straight these out, even a take over is possible. Everything can happen in these times.

I would like to see a political party, like trump or even better. We're a minority in this worl. Only 3.8 mill of us here on this shitrock, more spread on the islands and in the us etc.

We are a minority, not fucking niggerland and shitskinland... Also we're overcrowded

Hey! You don't know how they threat me!
I only get lobster dinner once a week.
It's always the same routines, I would have to option to have at least 5 course dinners each day... I am from Bærum after all..

And fuck man all them games on the ps4, you are just bein cruel man.

They didn't even let me shitpost here, even anonymously. That's a violation, and has been fixed.

I just hope I get my personal chefs and butler soon.

is this fucking real? That's nicer than most college dorm rooms.

Breivik even requested Video Games in his "prison" LMAO.

He already have a PS2, but that's obviously torture, so he demanded a PS4 and more games.

Working on it, lad.

Yeah this is one of his two cells....

The other highrisk prison got built when I went to uni.. fuck you should see that luxury... food, tv, shit.. all free

While we had to lit starve, not go to the dentist have our teeth fucked and live in ratholes really not fit for living under norfag laws.. Picture this brick wall, no insulation whatsoever.. constant -20-30..

While foreign criminal scum gets the luxury threatment rather than the gas chamber. Pic related. Some of those guys in are ok though

Pic related: utoya in 2025

kek I'm talking to an aussie

Because 1 single Muslim martyr= 1 million new arrivals
Breivik was smarter, he went after the traitors themselves, not their pets

We should really make a fund raiser to make this game actually made for PS4.

Fucking torture man.. a console from like 2000, just remember people shitting as hell fly ing to fucking the us and japan for that shit

You realise that you don't HAVE to do anything, right?
Get a gun. Shoot a nigger. Join the fun.

Don't do it faggot or the West will have a real excuse to cripple what's left of your country.

nah.. that's were you are wrong pruttemanden.

You need to be a cold nord
>don't act while you're hot headed like a fucking nigger. That's only when drunk fighting or arguing.
>Sit down, cool down, take time, plan propery
>inflict most possible dmg on the ones responsible for our mess

shooting 1 nigger would just get all "oh muh raysis ebil shit" and stupid swedish feminist ranting on the interwebs

As my grand mother taught me from an early age.
>When you do a job, you do it properly. You never do a half assed job, or leave a job half done.

hmmm
Sweden has a population of 9.7 million
abt. 1.5 million foreigners
9.7-1.5=8.25 million
abt 4 million swedish men in sweden
1.5 million / 77 = 19,480
so only about .5% of Swedish men would need to go breivik on muslims for sweden to be pure white

One single terrorist attack by a Russian in the West will kill Russia for good. For now, you have some goodwill of the center right, even as the left sees you as the much wished for evil whitey enemy figure, but one misstep and you done goofed for life.

I thought you just wanted to be incarcerated for free playstation time.
I'm with you on the planning-ahead-for-maximum-effect.
I also know what I'll do when the mudslimes-problem one day outweighs my love of not being incarcerated.
It'll be brutal.

same

We really have been in a civil war for years, well prohibition. Frankly it has raised many many strong men, that fight the system, red pilled, don't give a fuck about authority. People are pissed here and the normies, you prolly seen facebook comments under full name in vg, the jew owned leftist last struggle for the paper to survive, only angry comments.

So we got that. Tons of crocked cops. On the top of armed people in the world, legally. *A lot* of illegal weapons.

It's going to blow, if not drastic measures are taken. Fuck this shit I'm all in and almost all prepared.

Falling for a jewish trick this long. Tsk tsk Sup Forums.

Who's the real enemy? The ones that want you dead or the ones that let them in?

#notallRussians
One more way to bust cultural Marxist on their hypocrisy. My granddad is Kola Norwegian and grandma is a Ingrian Finn, so I can add ethnic Nordic aspect to it apart from political as a Russian citizen.
I know. I'll be there to purge and terror.

I feel like I would go to hell for hunting muslims

Does any other Christian feel rhis?

Why would you be religious? Theres no reason for it. Nuff said

I've no idea what facebook is like. Haven't been there under my own name ever, and was b& for the third time about two years ago.
So... genuinely I've no idea what fb is like at the moment.
But I know I'll join the death squads and prune my nation of mudslimes if it comes to that. And until then I'll pillage whatever country the allied nations invade (I'm guessing Syria is next), fighting with a license to kill, no questions asked.
... and eventually some day I'll perform domestic terror of unseen proportions. My plan is to hit every major mosque in Denmark simultaniously. It'll take YEARS to prepare, but the effect will be absolutely devastating.
For obvious reasons I can't go further in to how, when, why, etc.

Because this is how I was raised and it's my choice

Even though I feel like Christians are pussies when it comes to war

Muslims aren't good people, when Jesus speaks of loving others it exempts all Muslims due to their evil genocidal nature.

>religious belief is a choice
People still think this, and it baffles me.

WHO the fuck?

As you say, it's how you're raised. If your parents were muslims you would be muslim aswell.
You're a grown up right? Then maybe it's time to think for yourself and educate yourself.

I'm going to bed now, but I urge you to think this through. Theres a lot of information on the subject on the internet.

Why don't Americans do it to beaners and niggers? If we all got one, problem would be solved.

Answer that question and then you will see, you are a coward. So am I, so are we all. All talk, no action. We won't ever do anything about this.

Yeah, I know. It's hard to break out of it when you have been brainwashed during childhood. But as a grown up, you still have a choice. It takes effort and education, but it is possible

(you)
i'll take the bite

>religious beliefs are a choice
You again?
And you continue trying to argue this?

I'm not sure how to put this into words you can understand, but I'll give it a try.

>To turn from religion requires the ability to imagine a world without a creator; the possibility of a universe created not by God, but simply just having always been there. It is thus unfathomable for one who beliefs in a god, to even IMAGINE a universe that was not created by god, and to any religious believer the very concept of this would be 'satan trying to sway me from the path of the righteous'.
>It is like imagining another dimension, disregarding the idea of the dimension of time as is almost fathomable, or to imagine the taste of a colour. Surely the concepts 'taste' and 'colour' are within our grasp, but the idea of what a colour may taste like is not.

Do you understand this now? Do you understand why the very thought of "there is no god" is unimaginable for those who truly believe that there is?

>Ctrl-f luring bastard
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!

People are afraid it will turn the most of the people away from national movements.

Because our nationalistic movements are so frail and weak.

Breivik killed Christians, and mostly teenagers. Not Muslims.

10/10 absolutely comfy

still don't know who the fuck??

This. Right wingers in America actually want to ally with russia which is a huge swing from how we used to be. Liberals fucking hate Russia though.

>Why don't more Nords go commander Breivik style on Muslims?

He didn't kill mudslimes, you fucking idiot. He killed mostly white Norwegian children.

You sir, are one fat danskefaen.

If amerifat is able to imagine a god that has no creator, the amerifat must be able to imagine a universe without a creator.

Is that hard for you to comprehend?

Your absurd lack of emotional imagination (empathy) suggests that you are somehow stunted in your development.

You cannot imagine a mindset different from yours, and thus require every consideration to be on your own grounds. This is why you cannot fathom the idea of "unable to not believe in god", and this is why you're completely dismissed on grounds of being mentally stunted.
Fucking psychopathic manchildren everywhere.

He killed traitors that wanted more refugee cocks up their asses. And a few sandniggers and niggers.

Also, I think OP meant is why aren't Nords committing the same actions he did, but against Muslims instead of just traitors.

Not taking the bait, danskejævel

Also
>children
Not all of them were children.

That's why I am thinking about striking wit huge attack always compromising cucks FrP, after series of individual kills of course.

god forgives sins

Traitors can be reeducated, you know. Not a good move, you can't tell someone's political beliefs from their appearance anyway, especially in a country like Sweden.

though i dont tell/want you to kill anyone

shit man this is NEET heaven

>be nord masterrace live in scandinavia
>one day decide that work SUCKS, you don't wanna work
>rape rob and kill some fags you hated from elementary school
>spend rest of your life in a place more comfy than your own home, get food water and a place to sleep for free

sounds nice