Guys, I have a problem with something. Few of the people I know they tend to take a lot personally...

Guys, I have a problem with something. Few of the people I know they tend to take a lot personally. For example if your voice cracks a little bit they will get suspicious, or when you say about something "no, it's shit", they might feel like you are insulting them. Sometimes when I start acting nervous (because I feel pressured by them) and they are around talking to someone they start kind of describing what I'm doing. You know, double meaning game. One time I thought I will not give a fuck and I will just do whatever I want and let them interpret it. So then guy started talking about some guy who smells farts all the time and when that didn't stop me he started saying some random words in hope it will freak me out and then he said "how is that huh?". Then I suddenly stopped and he said "and now it went quiet". I heard him doing similar thing to one guy who was loud and got his gf's attention.
I know I'm paranoid but that's how I learned to spot those kind of behaviour. My therapist says I will not convince her I'm schizo, so it's not that bad.
Anyone knows what I'm talking about? How not to give a fuck?

cmon guys, read it please

Autisms a hell of a drug

>know I'm paranoid but that's how I learned to spot those kind of behaviour. My therapist says I will not convince her I'm schizo, so it's not that bad.
>Anyone knows what I'm talking about? How not to give a fuck?

WTF are you on about

So a guy you are "friends" is a douche and makes fun of things you say and how you act, but you continue speaking to him?

Just disconnect? Doesn't sound like someone fun to be around if he makes your nervous.

Why the hell would people get suspicious if your voice cracks a bit? Are they suspecting you to be a teen going through puberty in disguise? What the hell are you even talking about past the first sentence... Does your therapist not want you to know you're autistic or something?

you have a shitty life and it will never get any better than it is now. your "therapist" knows this too and is just taking your money. have a good day, sir.

look at this edgy response how do you life such a reckless life my god

I can't, he's part of a family now so I have to act cool

because some of them accused me of trying to kill my friend because he got hurt in a game I came up with and they knew I'm into his gf. Now I'm like a prime suspect under constant interrogation. I know I didn't try to kill him but I'm not sure if I didn't want him dead, you know, subconsciously, because at the time I was sooo pissed at him.

that's kind of stuff people do to me all the time, trying to bring me down so I'm no threat to them. I learn to ignore morons like you. Bye. No regards for you *scratching nose*.

greentext story please

what the fuck

Family means nothing when they're fucking annoying.

Op? What are you doing

Firstly, what game was it?
and second, how does your voice cracking factor in at all?

OP is a schizo faggot

he's revealed that he's actually a miserable creep but tries to blame his horrible life on everyone else in the world when the obvious common factor in all of the sad events in his life is just him. grow up faggot op, quit living your shitty life in self pity and seeking sympathy from the rest of the world.

ok long story short
>get a flat with my friend and his gf
>after a while I start having some feelings for her
>I tell him, he's cool with it
>don't act cool tho
>go on a summer trip with group of friends
>end up in some hotel ruins
>I go to look for some interesting rubbish
>make a rope swing with 2 starting levels - normal (for everyone else) at 1m or something and crazy (for me and other possible idiots) at 6meters
>try it, don't die, warn everybody it's a shitty construction and everyone is trying it on their own risk
>few people try normal level, it's cool and safe
>we come back there at the night, everyone drunk and high
>that friend have a go from high level
>rope snaps
>he's lying on the ground, just like in a coffin, not moving
>after few seconds makes a sound
>hesalive.jpg

I was just defending myself, what, I should just say nothing. You revealed you enjoy hurting vulnerable, even when you barely have any idea what you are talking about. Fuck off.

what's that have to do with the feelings? Is this the making of the underwater weight test copy pasta all over??

ice poseidon viewer OMEGALUL

Please post a picture of your face. I have to know, are you Eastern European or something? You speak like a mongoloid.

because I had feelings for his gf, he was my enemy and I could be trying to get rid of him, get it?

I just want to make sure everyone understands.