Idk why but my pics aren't going through

dumping

nooks and great too

Dumping like ten probably not sure how much I got

Anyone here?

Yup, lurking and enjoying.

I go here every year with the fem

Yes, please go on.

That shit is nice as fuck. Nice as fuck with tay tay.

>tfw I haven't been to mountains in years so I only have pictures to look at instead

Wow, now that's an amazing shot!

I could easily die happy in there.

Does anyone have the picture of a room with a computer on a desk in front of a window overlooking a busy street from high up in a building? I have seen it before in a cozy thread and I haven't seen it since.

Been 3 years for the beach as well. I need to travel kek

Cash

I'm all out of content now, enjoy this puppy Sup Forumsros

Just dumping what I have

this is totally random but this reminds me of one of the best nights of my life. I went to a halloween party in downtown denver with an old (chubby but cute) friend I've known since i was born. I didn't know the people who were hosting it but I was invited so I could meet her friend as a "surprise blind date". She was a 9/10 23yo virgin with EE tits, crippling shyness and light daddy issues. It was super foggy and the 'house' was a 3rd story corner hipster loft with a bright traffic light ~5' from the windows on 2 sides of it. The party was sweet as fuck with the yellow and red lights and costumes. I took her home REALLY late that night and we fell asleep at my house and fucked in the morning when we woke up. I dated her for 3 glorious months after. thanks for the memory, user

where you at?

I find this image comfy, oddly enough. Reminds me of being a kid all into fantasy books and RPGs.

That story was cozy too mate

Illinois in the US. 7ish hour drive to the smokey mountains but ever since my step dad died money hasn't been free enough to allow for trips. Mountains and beaches were his favorite and they ended up being my favorite too. I like a big forest but I really want to get out to Colorado and check the mountains out there. I'm 20 so I have time just need to finish school this spring and get established first.

Nice!

No problem user, sounds like a great memory.

I know what you mean man

Good luck mate, they'll be waiting for you

> "Pour yourself a glass of wine and join me on the sofa user."

reminds me of 50-60's scifi books/magazines

I'm in Colorado, if you have a place to stay out here airfare from Chicago and shuttles can be as cheap as $150-200 and most of the mountain stuff is free/cheap.

Also, wisconsin kind of has some 'mountains' that are closer. My GF is from there and i've been slowly exploring it. Not Colorado, but certainly outdoorsy

>tfw all the pictures I've taken myself are over 2mb

Just got a lot of expenses, bought a car for 2k this month and it needs 600 of parts to run. It's a 80 mile total drive for me to get to school so about 30 a week in gas. I've looked at tickets and couch surfing, I actually had 2.5k saved up until I had to buy that car and was going to go out to Colorado Springs in 2 weeks from now but I had to prioritize.

I like storms

save up that change man. It gets to a few hundred dollars if you are patient

Another comfy vintage sci fi pic.

I should start working here soon. I had a raging drug addiction I funded by selling that I quit 3 months ago and stopped weed a little over a month. Just got to pass the drug test and I'll be back on the right track. I got plenty of time and once I graduate my job will include traveling out into the country side depending what company I get on with. The view from the top of power lines is pretty good.

>gag reflex of a two-year-old

yeesh, anything passes for quality with you degenerates these days