Chad anons. Do you guys usually go bareback into a girl you just met or do you cover that shit? asking for a friend

chad anons. Do you guys usually go bareback into a girl you just met or do you cover that shit? asking for a friend.

There are no Chads on /b you faggot

Kys

I mean, there are all those 'pics you shouldn't share' threads. so I assume some anons get some.

/thread

right back at ya

Depends on how well you trust a bitch
Sometimes you can just tell if they are hoes. Also always triple check with fingers for lumps and shit, and smell to make sure its clean

Always rubber up, only takes one time. My boy fucked some chick unprotected, now he’s got a dick covered in warts

I have never used a condom in sex and i came inside every one of them.every girl i ever fucked never asked me to put one on.fucking whores these days, man.

Tbf im not even a chad.just charismatic.if they let me in raw you know chad aint wrapping it up.

Oi narmullee where sum spurtz sewt an traynuhs so I cun maykz a farst git way ..if da twat say do I luvz 'er.innit

I dont fuck unless I know them on a better level. Usually start off with a condom but get tired of it.

This
Only takes ONE time and you're fucked. Best not roll the dice unless you know for sure she's clean

Exactly my point. Half these bitches don’t even know if they’re clean. Things like chlamydia and warts can lay dormant with no symptoms. It ain’t worth it, trust me it ain’t. I’ve rubbered up almost every time I’ve had sex apart from one long term relationship with a girl I KNEW was clean and it really isn’t a big deal. Sex is still great

Did he beat the fuck out of her or did he tell her about it and act mildly upset while she laughed at him?

My only issue is sometimes the rubber dries out if Im not able to finish in like 30 minutes. and I hate blow jobs

Virgins Detected

He never spoke to her about it as far as I know. If it was me I think I’d have taken a somewhat different approach, but whatever.

Haven’t had that issue myself before but I’d say maybe keep some lube by the bed. You hate blowjobs ?! Are you sure you’ve just never had a good one lol ? Coz I’ve had some terrible blowjobs but when they’re done right they’re the best thing ever. Fat chicks give top notch brain. Fact.

Honestly not if she looks clean

Well yes, had one girl that gave great ones where I actually had to try not to nut. But everyone else has sorta scared me away with their teeth. Idk why I havent invested in lube, I probably think that it makes me look bad

This is the most rational option, also gives a certain comfort window to find out if a bitch is clean. If I get to know a girl and she's a pretty basic ho, I'll still fuck her but I'll be damned if I'll be dumb enough to not wrap my shit. 30 years young and still clean, which a lot of dudes can't say. Most of those chads won't even tell a bitch they have diseases because they know they're gonna get denied sex, my ex got herpes that way and she's mad I won't fuck her anymore. Dumb skank.

Nah lube is fun man, I’ve always got lube knocking about. Good for blowjobs if it’s flavoured, handjobs and I like feet so it’s good for that too lol

>asking /b for sex advise
It's like asking a fire about proper hydration

I'd say the more virgin thing is to assume every chick wants protection
A vast majority are too caught up in their own horniness just like men

for some reason the girls i have been with never want use condom and some wanted me to cum inside and i did.

Would you wear a raincoat in the shower?
Then why should I cover my dick?

>thinking there's actually chads here
The people here who claim to be chads are permavirgins if they were Chad's they'd be out pounding the box off Stacey not larping on a croation constipation board

Cant even be that expensive can it?

to prevent yourself from receiving diseases and to prevent the female getting pregnant. Are you sure this adult site is for you? maybe you should go away and finish school. i mean wow, just amazing how dumb children are today.

Im a weird ass where now I won't fuck unless I'm very attracted to their character, which does not include being a hoe, roasties can get off from someone else.

Poor thought process thinking that just because someone can boot up Sup Forums every once in awhile, that theyre automatically social rejects... but obviously I dont let many people know I sometimes come here

Quit larping permavirgins

I lost my virginity 3 times fag

Haha same.

Cover your junk if a chick is gonna bang you the night she met you she probably has jungle rot.

lol

Sureeeeeeee buddddddyyyyyy you'd come here if you weren't a social reject, you only visit once and a while, you're not addicted to this place like everyone else here is, you have lots of friends in real life

I am no chad. And I still go bareback just because.

I member this time I creampied hard on this gal, and she was like ''so... did you came inside me like saying I am yours or something'' with the brightest smile ever.
They can feel it pumping inside them, so theres no way she wont notice unless you are a dicklet.
haters will say its fake

Too many interesting characters here, and the originality of the humor is better than any social media I've used

It depends. Mostly I don't use a condom. But if she's questionable... or asks nicely, I will.

>social media
Kys normie

mostly when Im buzzing on vyvanse, this place helps the bad feels.

Is fake, probably depends on the girl. Im 7 inches but maybe my loads werent big enough

Cool story, stop larping

Post time-stamped cock

I'd prefer to kiss the lips off you instead

Pucker up faggot

I'm not home but why would I need to lie to anonymous people on the internet. If you really want to see my penis that bad I might have screenshots of a sex tape here on my computer

Maybe a little chapstick first

Na let's just get straight to the point, suck my toes

>I'm not home
>here on my computer
You're not even good at Larping m8

wat m8. A laptop is a computer. I dont own a desktop yet

null and void, you win. kms

seems to me like you are pussying out

Mhmm cool story 'chad' needs more cocks with timestamp

But even in death the ride never ends user

How do I preview images before sending them.

I do hope some things will be forgotten in death

The trauma of death and the fires of hell can only purge so much user

figured it out but maximum file size is 2mb, sorry you cant see my penis dude

The fuck are you talking about take the picture and check your gallery you autistic

>2mb
>picture
You're autistic and possibly the worst larper I've ever seen user, stay a perma virgin

Yeah those are all fake

ALWAYS wear a condom if you're fucking a chick you don't know and you two haven't been tested.

I don't have sex with a ton of chicks, but when I do, I make sure I don't end up like my friends who have diseases or unwanted kids. Seriously, nothing is worth that.

>I don't have sex with a ton of chicks
I don't have sex*
Fixed that for you user

>Fixed that for you user

Whatever makes you feel better.
You know I'm right.

I don't get /b anymore, everyone used be a self admitted loser and it was funny as fuck, now everyone here trys to Larp as a chad to overcompensate for the fact that they're fucking losers in real life and it's fucking tragic and boring

Yeah, back in '09 it seemed like a dark/obscure part of the internet. Likeminded people coming together knowing what they said and what interests they had in their online life would drasticly change what people IRL think of them.

Mhhmmm timestamped pics or it didn't happen

Yea Remember piss bottles? I think every fucking loser on here started a piss bottle collection at one point or another back then, everyone including me on here was a loser but at least it was funny, then screencaps and YouTube fucking ruined everything by drawing faggots

Fuckin ayyyy, I remember it got so bad I lived with my parents at the time, and my dad found all my piss bottles. But yeah Sup Forums is fucked now. Like not the fun, entertaining kinda fucked, but the reddit/Facebook kinda fucked.

not a chad but i am a stacy and I can confirm that all chads (at least ones i've came across) will try stick their dick in bareback without asking

Fuck man never got my piss bottles confiscated when I lived with mom or dad cause lock on room door
My turning point was when I went to empty them and the smell of stale piss made me puke lol, it was almost as bad as shit
Kinda went to shit when Moot left but it was kinda still going to shit when moot was here cause he was willing to sell us out for sjw pussy, but at least he used to ban the spammers and b8r's if they showed up too much
I think it could be redeemable if the faggot mods just banned all the spam threads or made a new board for those faggots