Why the girls that i like never like me back?

Why the girls that i like never like me back?

Try going for her ugly friend first..
Girls go after whatever is most desired.
If alot of grills like you its because grills enjoy fighting for your attention.
If you give one grill all of your attention immediately she wont have to fight for it, and she will get bored.

you're weak, that's why

It's not that i already know them, when i usually see a girl that i like and go to ask her out or give her my number etc, i never get to go out with them cause they don't want to or i even get the usual ''i have a boyfriend'' which in some occasions i knew they were single

huh?

Because you're a nigger. Have you tried raping them?

Because you invest too much in their opinion.
Women like broken, experienced people that they can't tell are the former, means they can learn something, and feel special whenever you show them attention.

You don't just walk up to a random stranger and ask them out, autist. Compliment something about her and then just ask for her number. Jesus.

>tfw only women with boyfriends or who are engaged or married ever show interest in you.

What the fuck is it about me that this is the case?

You are not BF material. Become one.
you will need:
Looks
>not only clothes, also talkative, manners (forget mlady, I am talking about G.Clooney) and movement
>no need to be fit, but helps a lot.
Skills
>you only get them practicing (by trial and error), so go practice how to be wanted socially
Game
>skills develop moves
>having game makes you have options
>having options makes you being desired

How are you meeting these chicks? Is this just like a bar situation where a hot chick is drinking with friends? Then you probably not gonna get anywhere. You gotta get one looking for conversation outside the group she is with. If she came to the bar for a night with her girls your already lost to the activity she is engaged in.
Instead, find a site where people looking for dates. 90% of women on those sites are fake accounts trying to sell you things and that's just a slog you get to go through. Talk to anyone who responds without a request for money, private info, or naked pictures. Talk about your interests and after some conversation if they don't sound like a froot loop invite them to a public thing that interests you. If she's into it then you go from there.

>Tfw never had sex with anyone you like, only ones that were attractive/fuckable

Cause you are like a 3/10 and you keep going for 9s.
And you don't have the personality, or money to pull that off.

Lower your standards faggot, you might find a ok looking girl that you actually love. rather than a hot girl who you just want to sleep with.

do never lower your standards OP. Nothing more humiliating than fucking a landwhale out of necessity.

or maybe there is, that a landwhale rejects you. Aim high to win high.

this is sad and true. I had girls in all IQ and education ranges and everytime this was what worked. Worked getting them and also worked for others to steal them.

Gee user that sounds like you have a terrible life m8.

> You are not attractive

> You lack social skillz (Scare girls away exe.)

> Or you are just shit out of luck like I am with the girl I was dating who did like me back but did not have her life together.

Not a nigger

What do you mean i invest too much in their opinion?

>You don't just walk up to a random stranger and ask them out
I have done that only once to a super hot girl in my gym, she told me she had exams that period and that she will message me on FB when she is done (she asked for my fb) never contacted me, never saw her at the gym again....
The rest are girls that i get to meet through others so it's not ''out of the blue''..sorta...it's not like i meet the person and in the next five minutes i ask her out, i talk with them when we are out i ask for fb and if she give it then i talk to her from there, not all the time, i don't wanna be weird so if it happens to see her again in person or i see that the conversation is going well and she is not answering with one word texts or not at all i ask ''wanna go out?'' and then get rejected...this only happens with girls i really like...it's so fucking frustrating....am i that ugly? or that unlucky?

I don't think i have problem with conversations..it's just that most times we never even talk....

Mostly at my gym, since i'm not going out with my friends often and even then my friends all have girlfriends so we don't have a free females at the group, plus when some girlfriend bring a friend with her i don't usually like her....I don't like the idea of site dating, although i have tried that too...i had badoo for some months and i haven't had a single like....

pic for you, am i a 3? Although about personality wise...i'm very closed to myself, also money are not an issue, it's not like i'm rich...but i don't have financial problems.

Because you are a beta fag. Be a man, take what you want.

You're probably a needy faggot that drools over attention from anyone

It could be many things, maybe you're standards are way too high, maybe you're a creep, maybe you're an insecure faggot or a boring person with no life, no hobbies, etc.

>I don't think i have problem with conversations..it's just that most times we never even talk....

Thats why I said that you need
Skills
>you only get them practicing (by trial and error), so go practice how to be wanted socially
Game
>skills develop moves
>having game makes you have options
>having options makes you being desired

>Mostly at my gym
Retaaaard. Women in gyms only go for either the best looking guys or the wealthiest. You're neither.

Definitely looks like you'd follow a girl a few blocks before you ask her out on a date

>I have done that only once
That's like only having ever taken one shot in basketball. You can't win if you don't fucking try, man

Kay....

Lol

I meant the out of the blue asking out thing, things in my country are not like that, if the girls don't know you even a little is very hard to agree to go out with you

Have you tried meeting women through friends like a normal person? Because from what you've said you sound like a fuckboi without looks or money.

Post pic.

Yeap...but most of these girls i don't find them attractive and i don't wanna get in that situation where i will be in a relationship just to be in a relationship..i wanna fucking lust the girl i am with, not just be with one for the sex

Seems like the only thing holding you back is your denial to lower your standards.

Thats how it is with most people on Sup Forums. They don't know their worth and are in constant denial

How do one knows his worth?

>do never lower your standards OP. Nothing more humiliating than fucking a landwhale out of necessity.
>or maybe there is, that a landwhale rejects you. Aim high to win high.

Look at yourself and reflect. You know your problems

>You know your problems
confirmed. This user has no clue of what hes talking about

Well, looking at who wants to fuck you and who doesn't is a good start.

Haven't read thread but lower your bloody standards mate. Not saying you're one but half the people who moan about not being able to get a girlfriend are 3/10 abominations with halitosis who get pissed off because they can't bag a supermodel. If you can't sell your house, you lower the price.

I hate these type of threads