So i get my first big paycheck soon, post useless shit that you always wanted

So i get my first big paycheck soon, post useless shit that you always wanted.

This big beautiful girl.

holy shit that useless

those are awesome

Pussy

shit that's cool

A girlfriend

;_;

what did he mean by this?

>girl
son, i have bad news for you...
or good ones if youre gay

/thread

>first big paycheck
underage b&

what is that?

The VT220 is an ANSI standard computer terminal introduced by Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) in 1983.

The VT220 is an ANSI standard computer terminal introduced by Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) in 1983.

it is beautiful

The VT220 is an ANSI standard computer terminal introduced by Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) in 1983

it is beautiful

The VT220 is an ANSI standard computer terminal introduced by Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) in 1983

it is beautiful

This desk looks very sad.
Why so sad desk ?

>thinks big isn't subjective
>thinks people even with a degree can get big checks
Get rekt

kek

I already know what happened to Mr. Krabs' mom. Back in July, um Mr. Krabs' mom went to jail for nine less years for grounding Mr. Krabs. And now Eugene Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three of his nephews. You know three nephew Crabs that look like Eugene Krabs in Spongebob episode Stanley S. SquarePants. Well i want you to help me realize that it's illegal to punish someone. And i feel strongly about disciplining children, that it's illegal to discipline someone and punish someone. I feel strongly, I'm concerned about other children okay? I'm concerned about other people. I'm glad that mom and dad don't punish me. I'm glad they don't 'cause I'm nice. I'm glad they don't punish me. My mom and dad are great parents okay? I still think it's illegal to punish someone. So, just like what happened in spongebob episode mid life crustacean. Mr. Krabs got punished by his mom, for stealing her bloomers. Which is illegal to punish someone. Mr. krabs is an adult so he should not get punished. Once you're an adult you don't have to be punished by your parents ok? I just know that okay? So Mr. Krabs got nine -- No no no no no no no no no no no no no. Betsy Krabs got nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. Official sentence took place October 5th, and they determined that her sentence is gonna be nine less years. And you know what's probably gonna happen after Mr. Krabs' mom gets out of prison? She's gonna get checked into a psych ward, announced crazy and she's probably gonna get out in a lot less times than that. Then she's probably gonna come out and do the same thing again. And then what? You're gonna sentence her for nine less years in prison again? Well who cares, because Betsy Krabs is getting nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. So Mr. Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three nephew crabs.

Hey man, if OP wants to splurge with his $265 McDonalds check that's fine

big as in your first salary and not your allowance from your parents?

>useless shit that you always wanted
That's basically how I feel about having a gf

ive always earned practically peanuts going part time job to part time, this is the first time ive had a fulltime job in years so its gonna be a big paycheck for me...