Hey Sup Forums. I'm going to kill myself in a few hours. Any questions?

Hey Sup Forums. I'm going to kill myself in a few hours. Any questions?

can i have your stuff?

age / nationality / race / reason for suicide?

Why don't you want to wait until 2018 ?

can you Sup Forums a hero

reason for suicide?

Nah, it's already going to other people

good

>23
>US
>White
>I've become a horrible person and betrayed the only person I've ever truly loved and no one else really gives a shit about me

/thread

Whats taking so long
hurry the fuck up

post link to death livestream plz

using a gun??

Only person I've ever truly loved hates me because I kept fucking up and no one else cares if I live or die

Ah, weak and a quitter. Good riddance.

Wanna do me a favor before you do?
I mean you're going to Hell regardless, so might as well redeem yourself somewhat by making someone (me) very happy.
If anything, I'll take on your sin for preying on your vulnerabilities.

Do you plan on recording/writing a last goodbye?

Gonna finish work first

nope
go ahead

>Gonna finish work first
work place suicides always make the news, jump on your boss' desk and masturbate with your gun to your head, go out on style

This is it

Nothing to kill myself with here

What?

Can you stream it? And can you fill my PayPal? Broke bastard here

Naaaah OP but where's that timestamp tho.

kek

your workplace got any elevated areas?
dive headfirst

Are you gonna provide links for the live stream?

I'm broke too
Can't stream from the woods

Hm.
I'm assuming since you aren't trying to put your name on the scoreboard, then you're killing yourself because you're a moralfag at heart and probably disillusioned by how incurably violent society is or something, so maybe not.

have you thought about taken mike Bloomberg with you?
sage

op, we're in the same boat. waiting for trips to decide if i should or not. planning on benzo, drugs and a gun.

I'm in the middle of nowhere. No pen. I'll try to find one

Dont do it user. I love you. Think of all thre dogs you won't be able to pet anymore!.

Nah I just hate myself

Are you .19 cents broke? Because that's me right now lmao

My dog died months ago

So you're going to finish work then kill yourself? Why even go to work you stupid fuck unless you planned on taking some of your coworkers with you?

Oh good, then how would you feel about participating in some less-than-legal activities before you do?
You have nothing to lose, after all.

Rolling. Do it

I have kik if you want to talk through it user dont do it please

Giving what I have to my mother so she can have a funeral at least. I know that would matter to her.

whats your favourite food?

am i blessed with dubs today or what? xd

Came to work first. Then decided

Go get another one before you do anything. Than decide if you want to kill yourself. Think of all the sweet doggys you could help and love through life!!

I'd have to download it

close enough sir.

Nah. Too much trouble.

Fettuccine a la Carbonara

i dont beleive you will kill yourself

ahh.
mine aswell op!
what do you do for a living, except working? do you play any games?

Your beliefs matter very little to me

Ow the edge

Please investigate and see if there is an afterlife before you go, user. Just to be safe.

how are you going to do it?

>

well at least give us a definitive clue to find you so that your skeleton doesnt revive OP

I'd tell you not to do it fam, but you probably wouldn't listen. All I can say is that every single individual I've ever spoken to that wanted to seriously kill themselves, planned it out, tried and failed, or whatever, ended up being much happier down the line and were so grateful they didn't. There's good things out there in life, OP. Don't do it, bro

traps are gay?

Any advice for those of us who want to be an hero but can't because there are people here that would get hurt if we went?
Unifag here. I could use any advice about life. You've had to learned at least one thing.

I run equipment. Yeah

so instead of completely accepting defeat and letting life itself destroy you (in time) you are going to cower in-front of the trigger of a chambered handgun.A cowardly act it is to suffer death by your own hand.

Gun in the woods

Kinda

what games do you play?

If you wanna talk about shit hit up my guerillamail. I'll keep an eye on it until thread is dead, maybe a bit after. OP you're free to do so as well
[email protected]

2.09% gay

Make it look like an accident

This and that

any particulare favorite games?

Anything that interests me

NieR Automata was pretty good

oh, thanks for the information

how about you run away and live in a new state, disappear?

there's a dozen women to fall in love with. find em

Hey, you will die anyways in the end, why not enjoy life. How can we help you? I would try to help you

Shotgun actually

People would be hurt if I died reguardless. Close friends.

Please dont do it dude. Time heals all wounds and at least u got a job lul. If nobody cares about you, why would ur mom care bout the funeral..u know she cares

There's plenty of things to keep us happy when we are alone OP. You don't need people. Find things to replace them. Then maybe you can kill enough time until you find people again.

Counterpoint
>why wait

Eh, I'm just looking for general life advice you'd toss out to a unifag. Nothing specific to talk about really.

A. How are you going to do it?
B. What's your full name?

The funeral is more of a status thing

You're probably the 3rd or 4th person to post this kind of shit in the last hour, and the 50th today. Why are you so desperate for attention? Why am I giving it to you?

go rape someone and film or at last take some ass with you you will die happy

counter point
you have forever to be dead son

I've been on this site for a decade now. I have no reason to lie here.

Dont lose Life because of bad times. You may have done stupid things, but thats what everybody does once in a while. There will be better times, user. Please dont do it.

And?

I mean can I at least fuck your dead corpse and then laugh at your cum filled dead butthole

Been waiting on better times for 15 or so years

General life advice is that life is what you make it. When I had my depressive/suicidal moments, I asked myself what's even the point of living. I realized it is what you make it. I told myself I just wanted to live a happy life, have a lot of good experiences with people, and enjoy the short time I have. Took a little while to get over it, still, but I had direction. Appreciate every day as if it were your last. Be more social. Find friends. Put yourself out there and be you. A lot of people won't like you, but some will, and those who do are the only ones who matter. Uni is hard af, especially if you're in the US and have to fork over ridiculous amounts of money, I'm a US unifag too so I get it. But life is pretty dope. Try to just live in the now, take a moment to appreciate the smaller things in life, like taking a breath a fresh air, seeing nature, meeting people and making friends, etc.

TL;DR: I guess what I'm getting at is that depression goes away with time. If you kill yourself, you're guaranteed 100% to never be happy again. If you push through it, at least there's a chance to be happy. And why would you deprive yourself of that happiness because times got hard?

You’re 23, lots more years to fuck up in your life

I don't care you'll have to find me first though. I'll be dead in the woods.

oh for fuck's sake if you're gonna have the advice taking skills of a libtard just paint a tree with your brains.

Now seriously i'll probably will post on this site when i die too, so,no judgement

Life sucks dude. The whole point of me killing myself is to die. You can't threaten me with what I want.

only "person"

tranny or fag?

Woman surprisingly. I kind of meant love in both familial and romantic ways. I did date a trap once though, so I guess fair question