Can someone help me getting started in bitcoin trading?

Can someone help me getting started in bitcoin trading?

I believe in you Sup Forums

BTC Address: 1N4ErcSLpL6
W9ed1brmM
xBMs35oGXA
afpX

op is fag

thanks.

How the fuck can you be such a day OP?

Fag* fuck kill me now

That's not how Bitcoin works, nigger. This is how Bitcoin works. Get Coinbase on your phone, buy your own shit, hope for the best.

And buy Ethereum, not Bitcoin

I have coinbase on my phone already.

Well you're almost independently wealthy already junior.

Total newbie here.

I'm also intereseted in this. Where should I start?

Graph guy here. If you want my advice, I don't work for free.

BTC me $50.00 USD at 1F7xaWYXGHaxWzR
TxaTQS2P8YrEZSrFquU with your email address and I will contact you.

Not interested in advice, interested in some rich fag generosity that could help a beginner getting started.

OK so when you get a decent amount of bitcoin, how is someone supposed to turn that into a way to spend and sustain themselves with it as a form of income without being taxed all to high hell?

Deposit less than $10,000 a month to your bank. Enjoy

Fuck off then.

/thread

Did I say I wanted advices in the first place? You're the one who should fuck off. You probably don't know shit and just try to get some coins for free. So pls.

I can't be the only one thinking cryptocurrency is like the housing bubble, i.e. crash and burn any day now.

But then again, I don't get how it even works.

Suit yourself friend. Whether you choose to use my services or not, it's not going to make or break me. I'm rich, biaaaatch.

>any day now

That's the question. Is it today, or is it 2 years from now when BTC is $92,000 a coin?

op is fag give to me instead 1QH3
a48idK2MZ
YZ7BkVCfy
W94BSUsD
7u4C

see

I love seeing these posts while I sit on my 8 bitcoin that has been sitting on an unused laptop for 3 years.

Best 2,000$ investment ever. Will donate when they reach 100k and cash out to become a millionaire.

MFW your hard drive is full of AIDS and won't start up

> reach 100k and cash out to become a millionaire.

your math is kinda off.

Thinking my HDD not being able to start-up will not let me get my money... Oh you have much to learn.

I have money in assets and savings that I'd be a millionaire. But it's up to billionaires on whether or not I'll ever make 800k off Bitcoin.

Well then be more clear in your original post, superfag. Say "I have it on a paper wallet", not "sitting on a laptop for 3 years"

Posts like these are why I rarely donate on here. A week ago I gave out 200$ and anyone who didn't get money just called me a faggot.

Bunch of plebs here now.

That's because you're acting like a faggot. Right now and in your previous unclear post.

>begging for dollars:
I give you $1, knowing that tomorrow they will be worth $1, and in a few days still $1, and in months and years still $1, while the inflation will erode that $1 if you don't invest in something useful/needed

>begging for bitcoins
let's say some dude spent 10,000 fuckin' bitcoins for a couple pineapple pizzas...
imagine his face *NOW*

OP here. That's really nice of you. I wish I saw this post earlier.

Stop begging on here nigger. Crypto is not hard to get.

Please give bitcoins

1Hv9atkN1x691htCVBTT
zqRBVLCUTpE2wV

see

>Crypto is not hard to get.
Which means you're rich as fuck. Yeah okay.
Nigger

OP is a fag send me:
1GXcRc1EJ1Fcf
WFNQPrjq3mvvBz
T1gcHBp

please see

Donate for 4 FUrer

1GXcRc1
EJ1FcfW
FNQPrjq3
mvvBzT1
gcHBp

send me some LTC
LTREeWtAApJq6QLirDW92Cy7mJH2gCPwoT

OPhere
coinbase only allows btc eth and ltc though. I need another platform.
I want to bet on IOTA