Gone before his time. RIP to a great arist that got me through some of my darkest days...

gone before his time. RIP to a great arist that got me through some of my darkest days. "the light burns the brightest in the dark"

Soda drinkers: 1
Lil peep: 0

He was a terrible arist

A wigger-emo rapper. I think the world is better without that faggot. Now if only faggots like you that worship this shithead would follow him.

says the neckbeard in his moms basements in between slurps of slushy. "I'm going to be big one day"

what have you done with your pathetic worthless life?

kek, he overdosed like an idiot punk bitch and his parents are both harvard graduates, he grew up upper middle class, any 'cred' he has was bought and manufactured

cry harder

I checked google trends, no one gave a fuck about lil peep until he died. wack ass rapper

I've not worshiped a wigger. I've not worshiped a faggot wigger. I've not worshiped a faggot wigger that sucked dick for xanax.

well thats a thread

wow I can't believe one of lil peep's 5 fans knows about Sup Forums

To be fair i dont drink 6 sodas at a time

who said anything about worship? he accomplished more in his life, still continues to touch people with his art while you get fatter and fatter while reading batman comics saying to yourself "thats gonna be me someday"

>I think the world is better without that faggot.

Did peep bully you or something? How does his death make your world better?

RIP, sad to say I never got to see him live.

He was shit, waste of skin.
Tattoos look like garbage, his music was garbage, dumb as fuck and deserved to die. Good riddance

LOL I'd rather get fatter while reading Batman comics than getting massively butthurt that no one elses is proclaiming some white trash faggot as the 2nd incarnation of Jesus.

Im sure theyll make a hologram of him at coachella

>"the light burns the brightest in the dark"
It's also darkest in the dark.

Kek

Loved his song Gucci Gang!

Oh yes user I'm sure you're not a neckbeard loser and you're a true chad browsing /b

Easy. His death makes the world better because it's one less white trash, nigger wannabe taking up oxygen.

Pink hair, face tats, can't sing. Explain why anybody should give a fuck he's gone

guerilla marketing plz go

Who?
Is he like some shit tier normie version of e-dubble or something?,
Did he die? Who or what the fuck is this

The light burns the same fucking brightness whether it's in dark or light, stupid fuckin lyrics

Not him, but... it’s one faggot less, so the world IS better now.
Also: mind you, I’m not anti-homo, but I am anti-faggot.
Example: Freddie Mercury = a gay man.
Lil Faggot = a faggot.

Oh, hey Fat Nick

that was Lil Pump you ignorant fuck

Does it really matter? Anyone with "lil" in front of their name is garbage.

Lil Peep? Lil Pump? Christ, you're a major faggot with shit taste in music.

His music was absolute shit. His death was a positive event for music. As a human being he was a shit person trying to show little kids that drugs are cool then ironically died off drugs. Poetic justice.

i like his song 'a milli'

Stop replying to these
SAGE

That's Lil Wayne, but who gives a fuck they're both shit artists with face tats so might as well be same person amirite

Fat nick u faggot ur fake n gay nigga u from da burbs ho ass jit. Don't let day money n fame go to ur head bruh.

Ps we all know lil peep was ur secret lover u faggot boi u. Everybody PEEPED dat lol

i was gonna drag the joke out more but there are a fucking bunch of trash artists with 'lil' in their name

Lil Pump. How is that... really? There IS someone out there calling himself Lil Pump?
>ayo babbybiatch, muh dick is small but muh bros call me Lil Pump!
>wanna fuck?
Best. Pick up line. Ever.

nobody is gonna miss this gernig

This is something that needed to happen. Kids think its cool to get slump and sleep all day because of this kid

Damn.. I didn’t know lil Pennie died...

He looks like even a bigger faggot than Justin Bieber.

he didn't do much besides say words. yup. that's all he did. no better than the "neckbeard faggots" u keep complaining about OP

lol this dude was literally a cuck rapper

Your meme is forced shit and boring

I had never heard of him before his death, was he actually famous? I listened to some of his music I'm personally not a fan. However, I see post all the time saying that he's helped people through tough times, I'm just curious as to how. Is it through lyrics or something or does he do like suicide awareness like that one guy, or does he help with addiction? Just trying to understand the significance

fuckin this
>hurr rip in peace little pip i iz sow saad

>rap, hip-hop
>art

pick one

so the barista at your starbucks is dead, get over it

Where is the video of LilPeep being found by his buddy?
>OOOOhhh

this

lol they really were gay together tho