Realistically what are my chances of being attractive and confident when i'm a 120lb 5'8 20 year old

Realistically what are my chances of being attractive and confident when i'm a 120lb 5'8 20 year old.
Annoyed of being a kissless virgin.
Keep in mind i can't gain weight.

Yeah you a pretty fucked. Unless you like fat girls then you will be ok. Just dont set you sights on good looking girls.

>Keep in mind i can't gain weight.
Why? Have you transcended the laws of the physical universe?

Keep in mind you can gain you're just too beta to put any dedication in.

No, i've been diagnosed with hypermetabolism.
i can gain weight if i eat around 5000 calories a day, but i have no time and no money for so much food.

You already sounds super cute.

Are you too introverted to be insistent?

You can't be real anyway.

this seriously, you're obviously not going to get fat, so just eat more, lots of protein and do some lifting, you'll see incredible gains.

Also no one cares if you're skinny, its only fat people who are unattractive.

I'm a dude, the pic in OP isn't me, but my hand looks the same.

check

oh, you poor thing. Are you losing weight daily? If not than you are eating at a maintenance calorie. increase it and you will gain.

Exercise with weight training as you take in food high in protein and you will put on lean muscle mass.

or shut up and enjoy a slow miserable descent into the bottomless depths of virginity and sadness as you await the sweet release of death.

you may want a better understanding of what that means. I don't think the OP evens understands. He can absolutely gain weight.

What other help so you need?

get some optimum nutrition serious mass and start banging out 2 shakes a day. will put on 3 pounds a week no problem

>another kissless virgin
Mans thought he was alone

>ITT : retards thinking getting jacked will help with getting laid

He sounds too cute, jesus you must be REALLY fucking fat.

Retard who thinks it will hurt.

Take some steroids bro. Get those gains and fuck a shitload of chicks.

Alcohol is your friend user

seems like this guy lacks confidence based on his weight.
So in this case yes, i think him getting jacked will boost his confidence and perhaps help him get laid.

You can be fine. Dress well and dress to compensate for your physique. And stay well groomed. Then, if you also are interesting and seem successful, people will flock to you.

yes you have half of the callories with 1 bottle of vodka per day.
you liver may take this for 5 years without much damage

fellow skeleton here.

If you have a decent looking face and some confidence.. its ezpz

Being gay might help

Nigga, are you retarded?
There are girls who like skinny guys, there are some who don't give a fuck about your weight\height.
A semi-attractive face and a nice personality is all you need.
But if you're creating threads like this your chances are pretty fucking low.
Coming from a 5'9 120lbs guy.

That's actually a good idea for gaining fat. I don't really gain weight regardless of what I eat but I drank daily for a few years and ate poorly and managed to put on 25 pounds over 3 years. There are a lot of calories in alcohol (dark beer often has an insane amount of calories) and it'll cause your metabolism to slow.

I quit drinking and started ADD meds a few months ago and I've lost 15 pounds already. When I get back to my preferred weight it's going to be a hassle to eat enough to maintain.

>If you have a decent looking face and some confidence.. its ezpz
I need the confidence, how do i get more confident?

quit drinking started doing ADD meds i think you found the issue

My body was like that before I started with the ADD meds. It accelerated the process a bit but I've always had a high metabolism.

Dude, you’re literally me
I was 125lbs 5’9’’ when I was 22 I’ve had three girlfriends, slept with two guys, and no I have a female fiancé, literally just put yourself out there

I’m 22 and only 135lbs now, metabolism is pretty bananas, if OP is anything like me, he probably eats like garbage and only garbage but burns all the fat away because metabolism

just fuck fatties man

please help, also what do you mean you slept with two guys? you're bi?
how do you put yourself out there?
i can talk to women no problem but i dont know how to escalate to anything more...

Eat more and workout pussy

Lift weights and eat constantly

what the fuck is up with the pics of Christopher Walken

stop giving a fuck what people think or say about you fam. Just have fun and be yourself, fuck the h8rs

>>/fit/
go lift heavy shit you nigger

Got super depressed the no women wanted me, and a ton of guys where hitting on me, so I just said fuck it and played pitcher twice, never had the courage to be a bottom though

Get out of your comfort zone, I’d rather be playing DnD or any other vidya and not be at parties, but I met my fiancée at a club/bar
Be direct, don’t fall for the meme where only guys are dense, girls can’t pick up subtlies for shit, be a little more direct with them,
Protip, ask them if they’d like to get some Brunch on a Saturday (or when they’re free) just the two of you, you’ll establish that it’s not super formal like a dinner (it’s cheaper and more fun usually too) but still a date and very clearly so

I agree

It seems like OP has fallen for the meme where if you’re not over a certain height and jacked you can’t pick women up
Which is absolute garbage

>printing stuff with a normal printer on normal paper and hanging it on your rooms wall

sorry mate, but i think your situation is pretty fucking hopeless

wtf im a fat midget 5'3 170lbs, not even that fat

56kg
5'7
19yo

Just eat McDonald's for all your meals bullshit you won't gain weight

I'm 5 feet 7 inches and I weigh a bit more than you. I'm having massive success as a homosexual, adorable cute guy.

I guess it's all about what culture you're willing to embrace. I bet you could very easily find a boyfriend, but barely a hot girl. Sucks to be straight I guess, when you'd have a better life as a gay lmao.

Eat a lot of eggs and tuna. Do some regular easy workout. Get bigger. Fucking fag, I have to eats lots too if I want to gain weight, you just dont want to do anything that requires you to work for it do you?