I'm fucked as a person and I don't think I deserve to live

I'm fucked as a person and I don't think I deserve to live.

I know I'm not a pedophile, but I know some would say I am. I detest the idea of CP it makes me sick to my stomach, I don't like lolis, I've never wanted to hook up with underage girls. EVER.

Until...recently.
So I'm friends with her sister, we hang out; as a result, I see her regularly. She's always really nice to me, but they're raised by a single mother so naturally they lack agency and are hypersexualized and were exposed to early to more mature things. Her younger sister always messes around with me, but I limit interactions with her and keep talk brief. Short and sweet. I know what it would look like if I were too nice. I didn't want to think of her as cute. I don't want to. She entered my life by mere circumstance, forcing me to talk to her, demanding me to return politeness that was ingrained into me as a child. And yet, she seems almost angelic and pure. Last time I hung out with them, I was hoping she wouldn't be there, for my sake, but I knew deep down I did. She was there, and she stole my phone and added herself on my Snapchat. I found out later when she told me hat she wanted me. I reject her, telling her she is too young. She is 13. I am 18+. She responds by telling me that she knows more than girls my age, that she could take care of me, in graphic detail. I block her out of fear and just lay in my bed, terrified. My imagination is so powerful that I can't do anything when it runs wild. I'm terrified and confused and I just know I'm a good guy but I can't be if this is what I think. How did I get to this point? I want to tuck this .45 in my mouth and hope I die with my dignity, no note explaining why.

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/02/teen-girls-stop-commonly-getting-married/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol but shes ready to breed. 13 year old girls around the world used to always fuck. Why would you kill yourself over natural feelings that are frowned upon today?

Dude. You're not a pedo.
You just like girls.

Being a man is a hard thing. In Medieval Times, men who would go into battle would have images of woman and girl-children painted on the insides of their shields. Not because they were wimps, but because war is sad. In the middle of all the killing they had to do, they had something to look at and soothe their souls. Being a man is a hard thing to do.

So she's underage. Just keep your hands off. If it makes you feel awkward, tell her older sister. It's OK to think she's nice and all, but really, don't let her get to you.

I'd fucking kill people and do the most degenerate shitt to be in the same position as you are.

Fucking girls that age has only been "wrong" for the past hundred some odd years. Prior to that it was the norm. Society is to blame, not you user.

It's funny you post that picture. You scared me for a bit bc she kinda looks like Ritsu Tainaka from K-On!

Don't let the moralfags get to you. If it weren't against the law or normie morals, most guys would be fucking 13 year olds. It also has to do with the male urge to protect small women.

If she's gone through puberty your feelings are okay user. You should tell about her feelings to her sister or mother. But they might say that you're a pedo so just in case take some screenshots her confessing her lust for you just in case. Shit may seem bad now but you're not yet fuck.

Don't die over stupid things like this. Just reject her. It's okay.

Also, thanks for your words. I suppose that society imposed those rules to protect actual vulnerable children from predators. I just can't wrap my mind around it. I know I'm sexually attracted to her. It's fucked. I won't touch her, I've been alone with her many times and her mother and sister trust me. I've just been thinking how I'm attracted to a very underage flat chested girl. She was no tits or ass. Just her sunny resolve that hits something in me. I get hard just thinking about her messages. I think I'll be okay though.

Probably the best to stay away, OP. I know that having these feelings is really hard. But, i see that it fucks with you. So, i sugest that you cut all contact with them and try to focus on other things, like your job, school etc. Get your mind of these things.

You'll get trough this, eventually

Fuc K-Off

Nah. Just wait a couple years if you're scared. Age is just a number, right?

Big fuckfest with gf little sister and mom

No, and you should kys for having that mentality.

Don't kill yourself user, please. Look, are you in love? Then you can just walk away. Just get some distance and block her in every social platform.

Or... And hear me out... Just go at it man. It will ease your soul and it will teach her a lesson about not fucking with older man. Statutory rape is not as easy to prove as we all have been lead to believe. Just start to take your conversation offline and work from there. It \'ll be with it. Girls of that age have been prized for a reason in olden times.They are amazingly enjoyable.

you think that's bad OP, my parents have a 10 year difference, when my father was 20 my mother was 10. as long as you don't have intercourse with her, its fine. then perhaps once she matures at lets say 18, you will have no problemos. just stay sane, please.

Sorry user, but she really does. She has her same short brown hair and petite figure.
I hope it'll be that easy. She was a little manipulative to get to me in the first place. God forbid she blackmail me for cutting her off.

You're just overthinking... Relax. Instead of cutting all contact with her instantly, maybe you should just "fade away" Just talk less and less with her, and soon enough never see her agian. I've done that a lot after one night stands. Just ghost the bitch,

user, why don’t you seek psychological help? There’s places out there that won’t treat you like shit for having urges. Especially if you don’t act on them.

All I know is that if I was OP I would already be balls deep in that girl.

It's not enabling to tell me this, but I think I can manage avoiding her and going through with the rejection. Their house is like a second home to me, but I could just lie to her and tell her I have a girlfriend. Thanks for this. I don't want to sleep with her, but late at night when I jerk off she happens to just pop into my mind and I just can't sleep after. I have a vivid imagination, and considering what she messaged me, ive never been harder in my life. I feel like something is wrong with me but it governs my mind at night. Fuck, man.

>Lol
You don't belong here plebbit

That's so embarrassing. Do I have to divulge my personal info? I do want help if I need it. I've never had those urges for anyone else before and still don't. She is the weirdest exception and I know I get off to her. It's not something I can change on my own unless I treat her like every girl that it didn't work out with. Except this isn't working out because it's not okay. It's just not acceptable, maybe I'm a moralfag at heart, but it just can't be right.

OP, I heard very good advice once.
"You can't control your first thought but you can your second."

I am glad you do NOT want to sleep with her. That makes it easier to get out of this unscathed. I did meant what I said though. Statutory rape is a bitch to prove, so regardless of what you do, you are relatively safe. Just be careful. Girls at that age are at their most cruel. That's why they tease.

dude if you want imagine fucking her, masturbate all you want BUT DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER! Does not matter what she says don't lay a finger on her. It will ruin her life and your too (also u might go to jail). I hate pedophiles to the core but i also don't feel anything bad other that pity towards people like you. Just stay strong and don't do something you will regret. If you think about it doesn't matter you love her or not, it is pretty easy not to fuck one girl when there are thousands others around (also don't start b-but i have feelings towards her bullshit).

I would fuck the shit out of her. Imagine buying outfits for her as if she is your daughter and protecting her from evil. My imagination runs wild, and my boner is immeasurably big.

That's what confirms my suspicions. I know she'll be hurt and won't consider the consequences of falsely accusing me or she'll be hurt anyway if I did give in. It just seems to good to be true. I feel someone should punish me just for thinking it but I can't tell anyone IRL. That's why I'm here.

I don't like the daughter/father fetish, but the outfit buying thing and protecting her from evil and cooking homemade meals from scratch and forehead kisses. Fuck man, you're not helping, user. Like I said, my imagination fucking tortures me.

What color do you think her underwear is, user?

I actually love her but it hurts me that she would go as far as to tell me that. It disgusts me and makes me sick that it excited me. I do have feelings for her, which is exactly why I'm not going to do anything. It would ruin her mentally, I know it would. And I can barely manage living, knowing that I think I really do want her.

Try getting help from the big sister. But try to get some evidence first. Chat logs or something.

if you don't she will sleep with the next guy she finds....

I DONT.

That feels like the last thing I should do. Gathering evidence is good. But that's her sister and she'll always have her back, as she should. I just think it's her word over mine. It feels like I'm set up for failure with that part of it.

I want to say that that doesn't bother me, but it does. I'm feeling jealous and angry about another guy that probably doesn't exist. I should put my life before my feelings, but I'm human and the idea of it kinda frustrates me. I'm not touching her at all.

This guy has a point. OP u should listen, if you don't try it now it might become very bad in future. Like fucking white van free candy kind of bad.

Should I tell her mom then? She'd hate me forever but she'd be okay. I can live knowing I could've been with her, but yeah. It would be worse. I didn't think about it like that. I should just man up and do it for her own good, and just rat her out.

Mmm, young love is so cute. Couldn't you just imagine her going all dry-mouthed when she looks across English class at that cute boy with the funny curl of hair? That way she always rehearses anything she has to say to him so she doesn't sound stupid?

...the way her nipples stiffen against the soft cotton of the bra from the 3-pack her mom bought?

Well, I don't because she doesn't have cleavage or much breast at all. Above all I'm not trying to think about it, anyway. Besides, she weighs under 100 lbs, she's so undeveloped.

Let her suck you off. Just for the sake of her natural experience. You'd be doing her a favor.

13 isn't pedo you fucking mong.

Better idea: let her, let you watch while she sucks off a cute boy.

And film it.

kind of an interesting idea.

Now there's the deviance I find erotic: fumbling discovery of naughty secrets

It does when she's built like a child, but is surprisingly mature. It's fucked; any way you cut it.

Nice try, but I won't. I won't lie, there thought of it makes my blood boil, but I refuse to. Even in a perfect world where it were okay, I'd live knowing I'm not some sort of monster and I'd just leave her alone. This makes me want to disappear.

Serious question here.

Has she sent you nudes? Not asking you to post them, just if she's sent them.

This meme is fucking tired, guys. I like Loli and shit, but you guys are delusional. Make sure you read the whole thing, you illiterate half-ass historians. Marrying young girls was almost never the norm. todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/02/teen-girls-stop-commonly-getting-married/

No, but I'm sure she would if I entertained her advances. The most she's ever done is sat and bounced on my lap as a "joke", but I got up as soon as I was getting a semi. I didn't think it was because I liked her, just that anything rubbing your dick is going to get it going. That's how stimulation works.

wait until 14

1) You're right. That is how stimulation works.
2) She's full of shit. She's saying she will take care of you/knows more than girls your age but not send nudes on her own accord.

Look, she's damaged goods and looking for male attention in the wrong place. Making your life hell. Think this through.

You bang her for a time or two and you either get caught or she gets mad at you for something. You can't make your relationship public and she will want to flaunt you as her new bf. You know that can't happen and she gets mad, reports that you raped her. You're fucked.

Trust me on this, set her straight. Tell your friend what she's doing and keep your distance. I was "dating" a 15 year old when I was 22. I just barely got out of that. Luckily I didn't have sex with her but cops were called and everything. It was rough.

Walk away user, walk away.

fuck her and leav3 her idiot

Something tells me OP was looking for approval in this thread and didn't get it.

I was in this situation once. I just barley managed to turn her down. I later found out that she had called CPS on her parents, and was very manipulated. Most likely would have used me to no end. Any girl that does this sort of thing is bad news. A lot of girls use their age to blackmail guys, so be careful.

Just tell her that maybe when shes older you would be okay with it?

fuck her OP
pound that tight little virgin pussy and cum deep inside of it
fill it up with your sperm right to her little cervix

That sucks. It's what scares me about it. How so. You're welcome to that opinion, but what about it makes you think that?

OP got hit with appreciation feelings and thinks he is a peado hahaha. Man you just got hit with the feeling train, it doesn't make you a peado, its a psychological effect when someone loves you, you are more inclined to love them back.

Fuck man. There's already another girl saying that to me? Is it something I'm doing?

I don't really want to fuck her that bad. Kinda cures me to hear you describe it like that.

I definitely want to fuck her, but also the cute forehead kisses and everything so it's not just me wanting to feel dominant or feel control like rape or anything. If I did, which I won't, I'd stop if she seemed even the least bit uncomfortable.

You've been in the same boat too right?
That's basically what I'm thinking but dammit she's just so...

OP shouldnt block her , you would still see her coz of her sister just be your self and interact with necessary be a man bro. Its not like be a pedo is too bad tho

Doubles decide user :)

haha well it is legal, but I'd prolly get over it by then.

But think about how special she is.

hey man, don't mess around with this girl. you're right to be worried about it because it's wrong.

just remember, not only are you older but you're an ADULT. that comes with a lot of social responsibility.

it's good you got this off your chest, but keep it to yourself, and let the thoughts come, and more importantly let them GO.

cheers

Did you not read your own article? It says marriage wasn't the norm in the 1700s to current, but it was the norm all the years before that. Wtf are you even talking about. Also marriage is sex. Even post 1700s young girl's were still being fucked a lot.

And i mean her soul like what she will become ?

>marry her in japan its legal there

Way to ignore the part where it explicitly mentions that teen marriages weren't normal ever since the Roman Empire, jackass.

Now or then? I'm confused. I think it's creepy and pedophilic if I were to tell her that it needs to be a "our little secret" but she says she understands that. It's like the first thing she said when I said no. Obviously, I don't trust her to keep it a secret if I did. I wonder if she was abused before like the other user said. She might just be a tease, but feeling that is just so unlike me. I don't think she knows what she wants, and I most certainly don't know either.

I don't really want to kill myself anymore, just confused.

take the plunge man, she had a ton of rock CDs she wants to share with you

Her pussy ain't cherry....

do it faggot

she might agree now but later on she could change her mind and blame you for some fucked up shit in her life, at which point she will accuse you and fuck up your entire life.

Any of you faggots read the book Lolita, by chance?