To all straight male anons, if you were offered $6000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $6000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?
>STD free gay man
>Guaranteed secret

Yes.

Yeah sure.

Yes, but only if femboy.

I'm broke as shit, I'd do it for a lot less

Yes, yes I would. With that much cash I'd finally have enough to leave this shithole town

I'd do it for less

Yeah, definitely. I would do it for less too.

no

for more money i would do it, but for 6k nope, not worth it

Yeah shit id do it for 1000

I’ll offer you twenty

I already suck nigger dicks a few times a month for free, so sure. Pay me.

Same $6k is not worth the mental scarring of having sucked a dick despite being straigt

exactly

i mean, if a man sucks my dick i could accept it

but having the feeling of being someone bitch and eating his cum for 6k?

just no, unless you are really fucking poor or well, if you are like the 80% of anons that are closeted faggots

Few years back, I'd have done it for as low as $10.
Today, maybe $1000, assuming either guy in the pic.

For six grand, yep.

My cutoff point would be several hundred, I suppose.

You can't put a dollar amount on self respect.

The samefag is real as fuck in this thread

Gay sex just looks sad.

>Being the bitch
Nigga you have his cock in your mouth, you have all the power.
You don't like what is happening, give a not so friendly reminder that you have sharp teeth.

Would a gay man lick a girl pussy for 5000 bucks

Yes, but I would not derive personal sexual satisfaction from it, I'm not gay. There would be a satisfaction component since that 6k would tide me over for a few months after losing my jerb.

>18 replies / 16 posters
No you nigger, kill yourself

you are giving a dude oral pleasure

that's pure faggotry

i would rather loose a finger

yeah of course but that's not the going rate, some people clean shit for $10 an hour

I don't.
I'm still have honor

easily id do it for much less

Honestly i'd do it for like $60 if it was completely anonymous

Be a fucking idiot not to, only problem would be explaining to my wife where the money came from. If she found out I'm sure she would see it as cheating, because basically it is.

hell yea. easy money.

That would cover a good portion of my debt, so probably. But I'd try to haggle and get 10k. If they're paying me 6k already, what's another 4.

I'll do it.
I'll give you 6000.00 to choose which finger I get to take off and in what way.

It would have to be someone that I would want to chat to after. For instance Dave Chappell, Connor McGregor, Messi etc...

Why not? It's 6 grand for 10 minutes work. I don't even have to declare it on my taxes or anything, just free money.

Yes.

No questions asked.

oh the 5 star units i could get with that money