Okay so riddle me this

Okay so riddle me this
I've been dipping/smoking/ using tobacco products off and on for years and consistently for the last year. The past two days I have been feeling really sick after using pic related and today I put a small one in and vomited. For context I never throw up. Throwing up is degenerate. Why has it started to do this now?

>now chewing whiskey flavor like a man

You woman

I like the pure taste of tobacco not flavoring like some vape shop hipster faggot

Stomach cancer. gg.

Cope is a heavier hit of nicotine all at once than you're used to. Even other dips are pretty pansy by comparison. Perfectly normal. Now go on nicotine gum and stop paying for cancer.

you're a dumbass who put too big of a chaw in.

fuck, was just researching this. synchronicity is real man

Yeah, you have mouth cancer bro.

take a couple days off away from it, or try something different. i have to change shit up every once and a while myself.

>The past two days I have been feeling really sick after using pic related and today I put a small one in and vomited
surely you must keep doing it, it seems to be getting better.

I chewed Copenhagen for almost 15 years. Then I stopped about 10 years ago when I had a throat infection and chewing cause unbearable pain. Haven't chewed since.

Take this as an opportunity to quit chewing.

you got cancer bro get it checkd...i had previous cancer and veat it...sick from that shit is a sign

3:42 / 7:47
Up next
AUTOPLAY

1:58:28
The Church Of What's Happening Now: #443 - Theo Von
Joey Diaz
196K views
8:18
Theo Von's Crazy Louisiana Family
KiddNation
35K views
4:00
Michelle Chats with Howie Mandel & Theo Von
LifeLoveShoppingTV
2:36
Theo Von Live From The US Open!
UNsportsman
3.2K views
1:31:48
The Fighter and The Kid - Brendan and Bryan get creepy in college
UFC ON FOX
Recommended for you
2:01:34
The Fighter and The Kid - Mike Catherwood
UFC ON FOX
Recommended for you
3:33
Theo Von on FrontPage
UTTV San Diego
2:00:01
#350 - Bobby Lee
Joey Diaz
432K views
6:23
Theo Von on Ralphie May
Theo Von
Recommended for you
10:03
Howie Mandel and Theo Von Discuss their Show "Deal With It"
Newsmax TV
1.1K views
1:30:00
The Fighter and The Kid - Episode 135: Kenny Florian
UFC ON FOX
Recommended for you
17:11

>Cont.
9:06
Tony Hinchcliffe Interview
Jason Ellis
1.9K views
MarshallUpLate
Published on Mar 8, 2009
SUBSCRIBE 459
Comedian Theo Von stops by to discuss his latest career developments, his grooming techniques, his ability to connect with owls, and the fact that everybody in Huntington is doomed to die a horrible obesity related death..
SHOW MORE
7 Comments
SORT BY

Theo Von, Comedian whose special "No Offense" is available on Netflix and the co-host of the "Allegedly Podcast," joins Joey Diaz and Lee Syatt live in studio!

This podcast is brought to you by:

ZipRecruiter - post your job for free at www.ziprecruiter.com/church
Lyft - Sign up to drive at Lyft.com/joey and get a $500 new driver bonus.

Seeso: Seeso is the new ad free streaming service. Bingeable comedy. Anytime. Anywhere. Use code JOEY at checkout for 2 months free. Watch Joey's Special, "Sociably Unacceptable" Now!

Onnit.com. Use Promo code CHURCH for a 10% discount at checkout.

Recorded live on 01/02/2017.
SHOW MORE
588 Comments
SORT BY
Default profile photo
Add a public comment...
CZRXCZR
CZRXCZR
11 months ago (edited)
Theo Von always swings hard on these podcasts. I love this country-ass nigga! 56:16

View all 17 replies
Charles Sciascia (SciA)
Charles Sciascia (SciA)
5 months ago (edited)
21:48 - Taxi Story (Opie & Jim Norton)
28:05 - Victoria
46:30 - The First Wigger
53:25 - LaCedric
56:16 - Buzzer Underwear
58:48 - Pot Cookie w/ Casting Director
1:00:43 - AirBnB
Read more

View all 2 replies

Stop chewing. Start snusing.

Wot

Your body has literally gotten sick of it. The exact same thing has happened to me with both dip and alcohol. Can't even touch either without puking instantly now. Your body is telling you to stop. Very forcefully.

05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]
Toggle
[W] [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]17 / 1 / 14 / 2 [Update] [Auto] [Sound] 19
File: clc.jpg (673 KB, 2392x2028)
673 KB
Anonymous 12/04/17(Mon)16:02:06 No.752911779▶ Okay so riddle me this
I've been dipping/smoking/ using tobacco products off and on for years and consistently for the last year. The past two days I have been feeling really sick after using pic related and today I put a small one in and vomited. For context I never throw up. Throwing up is degenerate. Why has it started to do this now?
>>
Anonymous 12/04/17(Mon)16:03:51 No.752911936▶>now chewing whiskey flavor like a man

You woman
>>
Anonymous 12/04/17(Mon)16:06:56 No.752912189▶
I like the pure taste of tobacco not flavoring like some vape shop hipster faggot
>>
Anonymous 12/04/17(Mon)16:07:12 No.752912208▶
(OP)
Stomach cancer. gg.
>>
Anonymous 12/04/17(Mon)16:13:32 No.752912755▶
(OP)
Cope is a heavier hit of nicotine all at once than you're used to. Even other dips are pretty pansy by comparison. Perfectly normal. Now go on nicotine gum and stop paying for cancer.
>>
Anonymous 12/04/17(Mon)16:16:43 No.752913056▶
(OP)
you're a dumbass who put too big of a chaw in.
>>
Anonymous 12/04/17(Mon)16:20:11 No.752913376▶

Same thing with me. Used to love throwing it in but then I would always start gagging or almost puking.

Decided it wasn't worth it anymore. Near the end I wasn't even enjoying it but still doing it.

Google difference between chew and snus. You guys have basicly been doing it wrong all the time.

wut?

I was similar to you. Dipped when indoors working and smoked when I was free to do it outside. For years. Usage was very fluctuating. There were days where I didn’t dip or smoke at all and there were days where I was chaining everything.

I stopped when I couldn’t do light tasks without feeling out of breath. Decided to dip only. Teeth ended up getting a lot of cavities and I needed expensive dental work.

I wanted nicotine. I liked smoking. So I started vaping. You say you hate the flavors, so buy one that tastes like tobacco. Don’t be stereotypical vape fag. Don’t worry about “the clouds bro”. Just do you and do it discreetly.

>vomiting is degenerate, but chewing tobacco like stereotypical human scum is now

Right, off to recycling you go Kenny "trailer trash" Kevinson Jr. The 8th.

better than one of those idiots running around with the mouth fedora, blowing clouds of cringe