Help me out

Help me out

We've met twice and had a great time and sex, she drove an hour to see me and now this 180 degree shit turn

My last text was pretty insecure, what should I write to not fuck it up even more?

don't turn it into a thing, user

relax and play it cool. just go on friday.

This!
Things do happen in life that need immediate attention.

girl puts a date 2 days later

>180 degree turn

How insecure are you holy fuck lol

I swear user this is the only thing to do,
I was in situations like that and fucked some up big time.
trust me bro i know how hard it is, your permanently thinking of her and want to figure out how you could get things started but in the end,
either it happens or it doesnt. stay chill, play some vidya, maybe get drunk.
just dont pressure her, women hate that

> Probably

Go cold on her OP and pursue other chicks. If she reaches out and commits to plans- she's still interested.

finals are shit. you should be impressed she's working on her education

Stop over analyzing
You’re literally fine

fuck off

let her write the next text

Are you kidding me. Don't get so fucking needy you weeb. She's a person with her own life and you're not her main priority. You should stay away from her for her sake.

it was already in past thread, we all agreed that you are insecure beta fag with inflated ego who thinks that her world revolves around you

just go fuck yourself, since obviously you are the only one who wants to do that

Are you really that pathetic? You can’t wait four days? You’re a joke kid.

/thread

Is this fucking bate or some shit?
Are you seriously considering this as a "180"?

Hey user, sorry to bring it to you, but this is the beginning of the end. I've done this to girls tons of time and I can read the meaning behind it I believe.

1. Her message is very business like in tone, not personal at all.
2. She does not let you in on the reason for the cancellation (she sort of does owe you that, since sticking genitals into each other is quite intimate. You're not her employee, which is the level of intimacy this message breathes).
3. She does not set a date, talk about another meeting.
4. She only sets another meeting on Friday, but keeps it vague and does not commit.

You might get one last pity fuck out of her on Friday, but seeing how vague she is, I'd even doubt that. She's onto greener pastures dear user, the best for you right now is spread your wings and fly, fulfill your darkest desires on bitches you don't care about and treat them like the sex tools they are. Godspeed user!

My question for the whole thread was "What should I write?". Yeah, I can wait 4 fucking days, in fact I'm hanging out with another girl tonight. I just wanted to write something less beta compared to my last text, no need to be so hard

/thread

i hope you die, I have never read such pretentious bullshit

Pretentious or not, most likely right.

pretentious and false, do I have to specify every fucking thing for you people, do you really need step by step instruction to every sentence, how the fuck are you reading any books

Enlighten me with your step by step instructions user or just shut up.

>Hey user, sorry to bring it to you, but this is the beginning of the end. I've done this to girls tons of time and I can read the meaning behind it I believe.
Pretentious as fuck
>1. Her message is very business like in tone, not personal at all.
It's not. Not every girl puts thousands of emojis, they are not joyful and smily all the time when talking to a guy. I'm assuming your wide experience consists of middle school relationships only.
>2. She does not let you in on the reason for the cancellation (she sort of does owe you that, since sticking genitals into each other is quite intimate. You're not her employee, which is the level of intimacy this message breathes).
She literally gave him two reasons why she cancelled. Reading comprehension is a fuckin abstraction for you
>3. She does not set a date, talk about another meeting.
Believe it or not, but some people don't fuckin reschedule immediately, because sometimes it's just either difficult to say when exactly there will be time or they just didn't think of doing that, not out of disrespect, but because of other shit going on
>4. She only sets another meeting on Friday, but keeps it vague and does not commit.
i'm fuckin done
>You might get one last pity fuck out of her on Friday, but seeing how vague she is, I'd even doubt that.
Pretentious high school talking
>She's onto greener pastures dear user, the best for you right now is spread your wings and fly, fulfill your darkest desires on bitches you don't care about and treat them like the sex tools they are.
Pretentious high school talking
>Godspeed user!
pretentious as fuck, kys

Oh, and don't forget to click the images with cars.

Rodi lol. That sucks.

i like his name.. :)

DO. NOTHING.

Nothing is the correct thing to do.

I see you managed to click the images with cars. Well done!

>1. This is not about emojis, she's most likely not 15, which is the level your thinking seems to be on. There is such a thing as intimacy between people who fuck, it's something you sort of owe your partner, that little bit extra that you wouldn't give to a subordinate. Which 'unfortunately I'm going to have to cancel our plans' is clearly not. It's cold and distant.
2. 'Something came up that needs my immediate attention'. Yes, when a girl messages you that she's really letting you in on her life. Canceling via a text message because there is 'something that needs immediate attention'.
3. It's common courtesy to, if you cancel something last minute, not only explain properly why, but also throw some options for rescheduling. Especially if you are intimate.
4. You're fucking done is not a great rebuttal, but 'probably Friday' does not sound hopeful. Two words, nothing definite, no reasons.
5. You seem to think a lot about high school. You must be young.

my god, just stop being a virgin, then come back here and give us your amazing advice
>you must be young
i could be your dad, but I'd probably told my wife to abort you

yo, the bitch is busy... dont fucking hassle her
i cant believe people like you broke out of virgin-hood

whats her name?

Catalina

I love that name for some reason. Play it cool, ignore her until Friday. Then wait and see if she hits you up. You probably should just blow her off and not hit her up at all until she contacts you next, since she's the one who cancelled.

Hot name, is she white?