What does Sup Forums think of Jeremy Kyle?

What does Sup Forums think of Jeremy Kyle?

I think hes entertaining person

He's my dad

What's he like in bed?

Would I suck his dick and swallow his cum for $6,000?

Yes

I was on the Jeremy Kyle show here in the UK, ask me anything

He's kind of a cunt

How does he smell?

he's awful, but the scum he's yelling at are worse, so the enemy of my enemy and all.

Imagine fucking a sheet of sketching paper.

Shit sorts itself out

Well geez sounds rough

How long is an actual episode?

My dick is more damaged then my mentality

If I am not mistaken, an hour

I fucking love Jeremy Kyle. When I get drunk at work and need a fag break I have a clip off Youtube with my cig, and JK is up there, been through most of SNL, Buzzcocks, standup shows, etc and graham norton - JK its like a never-ending turd coming out of a clean asshole in a neatly pressed suit. Not that interesting, but it just keeps going and going, and you can't help but watch until the "end".

Fucking this

He's a tea leaf

Kek to the wall

He's a juicy fucker

I kinda want to hug him

Lies, all lies.

I've been watching a lot of him lately, his ability to take the high horse and lecture people on random shit is pretty good. He's had 2 wives so he must be pretty hard to be around as a person.

Cunt. Any other description is inacurrate.

why does the UK copy everything we do including trashy daytime talk shows?

Je-rry, Je-rry, Je-rry. We used to get that over here as well.

Fuck off bell end we invented TV so can do what we like the rest of the world should be thanking us and we invented the fuckin internet so how's about you fuck off you fucking pleb

He is a total wank sock, he was a gambling addict, stole ran up thousands in debt and then lied and said he had brain cancer. His wife felt sorry for him and he carried on the charade for more than a year before he was found out and his wife left his worthless arse.

Scotfag detected.

And he cheated on her.

Guilty

> invented tv
> invented internet
you pohms can't even get basic history right. just as bad as the americans, taking credit for everything.

Here we go... who invented them then my Antipodean friend?

That's because we fuckin invented everything
What are you doing out of your cell anyway
It's past lights out you'll end up in front of the governor now back to your cell Albert

He shows what the UK is really like.

I'm from Wolverhampton m8. I've lived in Birmingham and London, it's true; most of England is pure shite.

A lot of it is. But a lot of it's lovely. Agree when you're living in the middle of certain areas it can feel like Jeremy Kyle's green room.

I live in Dundee the city centre is full of future Jeremy Kyle stars