Hey junkies of /b

Hey junkies of /b
What's ur poison, what are you on rn? I'm on Stilnoct, or Ambien for u US fags.
LET'S GO DRUG THREAD

>Sleeping pills

im high on shitty bagged green tea.

Got my lexapro and buspar for daytime and remeron before bed which gives crazy munchies, knocks my ass out and gives me insanely vivid dreams.

Also, if your one of those who consider marijuana a drug I would be on that but ma probation

i have a medical issue, where i must use clonazepam. Started with 1 each night for anxiety
now i eat that shit like candy
gotta love pills

Lexapro and seroquel every day. Xanax and focalin as needed (usually a couple times a week at most).

That's gonna kick you in the ass in 10-15 years.

mix 40 mg of stilnoct it with some cyamemazine ( 3 drops ) and myrtazapine ( 45 mg ),
feels pretty good

How long you been on lex and how do ya like it? I've been in it for a little over a month and i like it so far. I've been on so many different ssri and ssnri...

That's what im aiming for

try to reduce it pls

omg stay help you and kys in other, cooler way

I know that would be the best option, but hey, gotta live it like its your last day

you will regret this very badly some day

They gave me that shit in psych once and I slept through the entire next day. I asked to not be given it anymore.

I got double 7s twice. God is sending me a sign.

last monday i took 5 of em, i have no clue what i did that week because i just kept eating them
so i know its a fucked up drug

where do u get them?

So you enjoy that shit?

first i got it from my doctor, but then he suddenly had to stop giving it to me for some reason, so now i gotta buy it off the streets.

yes/no

how much does that cost per month?
why arent you just drink alcohol for better effect?

>i have no clue what i did that week
all of my what

All I remember from that day, after having one the night before is waking up with my breakfast tray next to me. Then waking up with lunch next to me. Then waking up and being told dinner time was almost over and I still said fuck it and fell back asleep.

meh not a big fan of alcohol, even tho i end up getting shitwasted most of the time i take that shiet

Klonopin and Wellbutrin - Rocketfuel. I also have Valium if needed

ok you are a pussy alcohol is much healthier and cooler to be addicted to

>much healthier
yes of course it is

Take a 45mg remeron and get drunk. You'll have to fight to stay awake but you'll feel so warm and fuzzy inside and out.

>alcohol is much healthier and cooler to be addicted to

Oh yeah- alcohol just poisons your entire body, it great on everything. I can't think of possibly anything worse for you other then maybe heroin or meth

Kratom, White vein borneo

Bouta pop a xanz for the first time, thinking about crushing it up in my mouth and let it dissolve while i drink my cactus cooler to cover the shitty ass taste of pill or snorting like my retard friend said

Been wanting to order some kratom before they shut that shit down. Will it make me fail a drug test?

There's no point in snorting xanax since oral bioavailability is stronger

just jamb it up your arse

people feel like tony montana when they snort shit

This
Also take pics and share

If you snort the xanax you might as well throw it away

honestly i'm not sure. I work in construction and rarely ever have to take a piss test. I don't think so cause it's still legal I believe

let'em - he's a dipshit apparently and looking for thrills

Adrafinil and phenibut help me survive.

Phenibut is for fags..use to take it but aint shit compared to any benzo

I try not to do drugs, but i smoke weed regularly. I guess I don't try

Do pills, feels good

in the arse yes

fucked up

finally someone who undertands

touch each others penis now

careful with your benzos... i was on xanax about 4mg/day for over 2 years. quit in feb 2017 and even with a taper off i managed to have 2 seizures. opiate withdrawal aint shit compared to benzo withdrawal. good luck and remember to taper very slowly, else you enjoy some grand mal seizures

I use to do a lot of lorazepam and just drip it in my sprite. I was in a car that crashed. Everything was fine no damages anywhere i was a passenger driver was sober. But what really fucks me up is I dont remeber any of it. I dont even remember getting out of the car

who said anything about quiting. Shit just don't fix itself why get off it if it works

Drug addict in convincing himself he's alright

your dependence will only grow. fix the problem at its source. shit will damage your central nervous system perminately eventually. benzos are really only medically sound for short term use. increase your risk of dementia, depersonalization and other fun stuff. the long term risk are bad, and once i eventually started noticing the first of them i knew i had to quit

you see alcohol is so much cooler and healthier

and now your on SSRIs and your fat and have sexual dysfunction. ENJOY

any of u fags have any expirience doing shrooms/xtc/mdma?

nope, i dont take anything for anxiety anymore. like i said, fix the problem at its source. even if you have to take a bit of therapy like i did. dont be a stubborn jackass who thinks theyre too good for it like i was. it really did help. but, if you wanna be a toxic fool who only learns the hard way so be it. speaking from experience here. good luck

shrooms and x loved both. shrooms for laughing with little hangover, x for partying but teeth grinding and terrible next day hangover

ive been on and off of them shit brick I know all about them. Took them for 2 years daily and got off them then back on after 2 years. You should mention which benzo your talking about when talking about tolerance. Not the case for me

>abusing benzos
WHY? I could never understand what draws people to xanax. it just makes you fucking tired and pass out/dont remember anything you did. What kinda high is that?

I've been smoking some weed, have some shatter for later. Also revisiting an old friend I haven't seen in about a year. Poppy seed tea. My package from amazon came in today and I'm a couple hours in to a 12+ hour dirt cheap opiate high. I was a little disappointed because these seeds rate about a 4/10 in terms of potency. The last bag I bought was a solid 11/10. Easily 4 times more potent than these but they do the job if you just use more.

I dont know why I never really thought of this but fuckin hell this is like fucking magic for my back pain. I have a herniated disc and a pinched sciatic nerve and all that pain is now gone.

snorting xanax is for mouth breathing, knuckle dragging fools. Lower bioavailability. Just take the fucking pill like a normal person. dont crush it, dont snort it. take it and in 20 minutes you will begin to feel it. xanax is stupid, it doesnt get you high, it just makes you sleepy. I do keep some around for the rare sleepless night but that is about all they are good for.