Recently got layed off from my Job and Rent has hiked up for some fucking reason...

Recently got layed off from my Job and Rent has hiked up for some fucking reason. I have maybe $100 to my name and man I feel like I’m drowning alive. I don’t know what to do or where to turn since I have no family to back me up. I’m literally just trying to sell my shit at the moment to randoms in town. I know this shit just seems like a sad poor fag story but help a Sup Forumsrother out. Love you guys. Anything helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I supposed to ask you anything?

Definitely. All you guys can talk to me if you want. I’m down to talk.

ewwww! a mexcan

Can you work at any job near by McDonald’s etc.

Bump

Yeah I was working at Wingstop and am in the Reserves but lost job and reserves pay me Ass since I’m just a pvt. I just need to meet rent for this month and hopefully get hired by somebody in January. Fingers crossed of course.

A Filipino Hispanic. The ultimate mutt.

Yeah man hope the best for you know the struggle if you can get weed mostly crappy like reggie sell them to anyone that’s all I got bud

Appreciate any and all the words, brother. Take care, man.

Bump

One last bump before this baby dies. Ty everyone.

Bump, just to prove you wrong

post a shirtless pic

My body is straight up, cheeks. Nobody wants to see a hairy Filipino, my guy.

i do

I asked myself, Am I this poor? The answer is obviously yes lmao.

Hey man just live life as it comes to you, listen to some motivational people like tc fletcher and go to the gym. Just devote yourself to being a good person rewire your brain dude. I'm right there with ya just a little younger

I posted the last comment too, get over yourself you're just down. Mad girls settle for much less you fuck

Dude don't use venmo.
Ppl can easily troll you then get their money back. Use cash.me or Google

Appreciate the words, bro. Just a little low on caps at the moment but you’re right. This season just has me in a funk. Talking with y’all is def lifting my spirits though. Thank you guys.

nice! drop the towel? :)
signing up for venmo. never even heard of this before

Dropping my Paypal as well if this is easier. paypal. me/jjg3878

show dat ass

burn in hell