What should happen to the planned Olympics in Brazil?

What should happen to the planned Olympics in Brazil?

First!

Move Olympics to Europe again because every fucker is already there.

well the only thing i can guarantee is leafs will once again prove they are the worst athletes

Considering its in Brazil, a number of things could happen from bombs to some sort of chemical attack using commercial toxins. The chance of a shooting is very high with how well armed street gangs are in Brazil.

Whatever you may consider, it may not go well.

Too much oily skin. Put up walls. Not balls ok. Remove spic

Move it to Fort Mac

Move it to London.

But at the same time with stereotypes, "blacks are the best runners".

If that's true how come so many get shot by cops?

The speed tiers are as follows:
bullets>niggers>cops

Spics over Muslims tbqh

Does anyone actually give a shit about this Olympic with the whole trans athlete bullshit?

Ok it's going to be funny to see the reactions. Especially after the Caster Semenya incident but still retarded.

How fast would you have to run for a bullet to glance off or be completely stopped upon impact against you?

abrupt cancellation of the event

1,650 Miles per hour.
You'd need to be at least 500 feet from the gunshot to have time to react to the sound of a gunshot and attempt to dodge.

The Olympics have always been a waste of money. Only first world countries can make money of them.

But couldn't the bullet slam against your body at an effective, say, 100mph and not destroy your skin?

> "They shoot me down! BANG BANG!"
> "I hit the ground! BANG BANG!"
> "That awful sound! HUE HUE HUE"

olympics is one massive commercial cash cow, you're a fool if you think its about athletes.

POO

Brazilians are such loud cunts

The gangs are ok, the drug dealers do not let their clientes(as they call the foreigns) get murdered.

Just do not Anger them

Remember How Sup Forums thought there is going to be an happening in 2012 London Olympics?