Ben Garrison is on Alex Jones right now. I am now convinced Michelle Obama is a tranny

Ben Garrison is on Alex Jones right now. I am now convinced Michelle Obama is a tranny.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post link.

Who is this guy again, Sup Forums?

HOLY SHIT IT'S TRUE

I can't believe it doesn't get more attention. There's really something strange going on with the fucking Obamas.

YOPYPOFSDKOFSDJSFD
HOLY FUCK IT'S TRUE WHY ISN'T THERE A HUGE THREAD

Our führer Benny G is looking a bit low-energy today, needs to make more eye contact.

his voice was cracking a little like he was about to cry when he was talking about death threats

Fuck he really is on.

He seems like he is getting old.

BEN GARRI-SON

He also mumbled when Alex asked him how he predicted Trigglypuff before she was even a thing. The New Ben we have forged is obviously is unaware of the true extent of his newfound powers.

IT'S ACTUALLY THE TEN TON TERROR OF TEL AVIV

BASED BEN

Hey spic here, would Ben be friends with me?

I'm legal.

Ben and nigger talk about eliminating the radical left and BLM.

Obama is the antichrist.

IT'S BASED BEN

Pol is literally ruining this man's life by changing all his comics :(

At least they don't doc him though

muh coffee

Could be, esse, could be.

>Alex Jones interviews Stefan Molyneux
>Zyklon Ben draws Stefan
>Alex Jones interviews Zyklon Ben
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

First Stefan, then Gavin, now Benocide?
MY GOD ARE THESE E CELEBS ALL CONTROLLED OPPOSITION LIKE ALEX FATMAN JONES WATERFILTERS???

BRAIN FORCE I NEED SOME FOR MY BRAIN

What does Garrison being on the show have to do with Michelle being a tranny?

>buy my coffee, goyi -- I mean, sheeple!

muh penis-enhancing, muscle-building water filters

FUCK DON'T FORGET THE WATER FILTERS

>BUY THE WATER FILTERS

>go to link
>immediately get spammed with and advert for a water filtration system
>Alex is selling this

Does nobody realize this guy is a shill?

Ben shitting on BLM and the SJW.

He is just a hardworking libertarian patriot user. Havent you heard he supports Trump and fucking up the pedophile elite.

>2016
>not using adblock

Is there a way to rewind?

I just want to be red pilled on Michael Obama

WHY DON'T THEY SHOW THE UNEDITED ONES

it was on stream, i always use adblock

aka Michael Robinson.

"We should gas these people right now" - Ben "One Man Holocaust" Garrison

Ben is now gone.

NO ZYKLON BEN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?!

Well managed to get the last two minutes or so.

Did he talk at all about those terrible people who were defacing his work?

>>implying that he made any money as a libertarian cartoonist

All the money lies in shilling for the status quo, either as a cuckservative or a "progressive".

Ben Garrison has been saved by Sup Forums, the vile filthy kike (((Joshua Goldberg))) tried to out him as A. Wyatt Mann, but Ben caught him and dealt with him, just as he will one way deal with Baltimore

The man makes a thousand bucks every month just from Sup Forums, aside from people like Stefan "defoo the Hebrew" Molyneux, Chuch Johnson and Pax Dickinson commissioning his work.

haha Sup Forums is the reason half these "alt right" media people are rich now get your story straight, son

I don't listen to Jones anymore, but it's like some of you expect that he should not be allowed to make a living doing his radio show.

Why should everyone else get money for work except Alex Jones?

No

They will post it on YouTube ad free later today

He said SJW/modern journalism is bullshit, they call him racist, and don't even do the basic resarch on his work.

Just curious but does anyone know how much Alex Jones actually makes doing his show?

I was watching a bunch of vids of those whores on Twitch and they bring in some serious cash. Its probably not even comparable but I'm just interested in seeing how the two compare.

Yeah I caught that part I just wasn't sure how much I'd already missed by the time I tuned in.

>NOT TO BEN

Many millions.

attention please
after radio grafitti(last 15 minutes) he will continue his aftershow for about an hour and only those on phone can listen to it
Im wondering if anyone can setup the aftershow so we can hear it live so we dont need to pay a huge phone bill to hear show
pls read and respond someone

>I was watching a bunch of vids of those whores on Twitch
I'd watch Alex Jones stream

It is quite an eye-opener to see how little investigation the so called journalists do.

The Ben Garrison case should be an excellent case to show libertardians and cucks that the leftist media is completely dishonest and there is no meaning in engaging in dialectics with them, because they are intellectually dishonest.

Just rev up the helicopters desu senpai.

Don't misunderstand I wasn't actually watching their streams, just a bunch of compilation vids on jewtube.

That's where I started to wonder if its actually a case of people in journalism being incredibly dishonest or just a matter of them being told what to write by editors or other higher ups.

For example if I wrote a piece about how, I dunno, BLM is full of shit and here's the proof, being very impartial about it. Would I be told to rewrite it and paint them in a more popular light? Or even just told to scrap it entirely.

Do you not realize that to sustain an even minimally successful and profitable endeavour in popular media (radio podcast etc) you are almost forced to shill for products? So Jones chooses to shill for products that...gaspppp...might be attractive to his audience. Is this too lofty a concept for you aussiecunt? Rogan sells gym shit. Carolla sells car/dude shit..ad infinitum forever and ever.

Why shouldnt he get paid? Every single media entity of any value shills products because...hold on here it comes...advertising pays to keep you on the the air.

Having worked with him...what you see is what you get. Nice guy but super intense and focused. Good ol boy. He's not rich but is doing good. Not sure after divorce though

I think it is because they are lazy, incompetent and nepotistic.

Before the internet, they had a monopoly alike to the record labels. But then came Napster and mp3s.

We need to add some dialoge "Nobody cared until I put on my fedora" "Will you die if I remove your hat?" "It would be extremely painful" "I don't are about that goy" "For you"

I don't give a shit if he advertises and of course he should get paid for what he does.

I was just interested in what his salary was.

>fedora

It's a stetson.

>The Ben Garrison case should be an excellent case to show libertardians and cucks that the leftist media is completely dishonest and there is no meaning in engaging in dialectics with them, because they are intellectually dishonest.

Libertarians already know this, retard.

Oh i shouldve said burgercunt. I remembered an aussie flag and just figured the retarded shitpost came from you.

That is part of the joke, most of the fedora kids are wearing trilbys.

No they don't, being libertarian these days means believing in open borders and legalizing weed lmao. Rothbard or Ron Paul flavour of libertarians are pretty rare.

Hmm I guess. But even still you'd think the lower workers would at least have some integrity. I certainly wouldn't be comfortable putting my name on something I didn't believe in even if it did get me a pay cheque.

Ben doesn't sustain himself with food & water like normal humans, he cultivates life force via every shoah that has occurred throughout history.

He just looks tired because it's been so long since he's fed on the souls of jews.

Journalists have no integrity. They have no other opinions that what is fashionable at the time.

They are worse than whores.

Well that's just sad.

I'm a miserable manic depressive asshole and even I have enough personal integrity to not endorse things I don't believe in.

>I'm a miserable manic depressive asshole and even I have enough personal integrity to not endorse things I don't believe in.

Having some sense of integrity and honesty leads to that when you live in an insane society where only the truly deranged can prosper.

Some people are so oversocialized that they will cut off their dicks and insist on using the women's bathroom, or get a fox suit and sincerely believe that they deep down really are a vixen trapped in an obese 44-year old man's body.

Is this still ben garrison on the show?

Nah left ages ago. Didn't seem like he was on for very long.

Ah damn.
Thanks user

he predicted that?

Alex Jones and Ron Paul are controlled opposition.

His voice is a lot wimpier than I expected. I always thought he would have a thick southern accent.

kek