ASIANS GET IN HERE

These were the GDP growth rates for 2016, from the IMF
What do you think? Are you proud of your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/03/01/chinese-wages-are-showing-paul-krugman-is-right-once-again/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China will grow larger.

1. Poland
2. Yes

This is not where russian western border is.

its pretty crazy to think that they are maintaining almost 7% growth when their gdp is already high, they just added a finland to their economy in one year

on average they are still lower than russia

plenty of room to grow when their plan is to move more rural people into the cities but there is backflow as there are no jobs

it is trying to readjust itself when a lot of manufacturing is moving out including domestic ones

>Russia

>finland

Nope. Try 8 times more.

>manufacturing moving out

Good meme.

Tbf, they need to move their shitty heavy industry and its pollution to Vietnam or Cambodia. Get that bad stuff out of China, like the USA moved the bad stuff to Asia in the 1970's.

Indian exceeded us.

you are still a better country tho, by statistics

wtf I love uzbekistan now

Do you feel Philippines are rapidly developing as China?

At lest we dont have any city occupied by terrorist.

>What do you think? Are you proud of your country?
i can't quit form an opinion

rude

what is terrorists anyway

China century is coming.
Pretty feeling good.

>7.8%
>highest increase in asia

Wow suprised and yes proud

korean media century is very good too

thank you for letting me larp as one so I can get yt girls ;^)))

After 40 years

What is surprising is that India is only growing 6-7% when it should be growing 12-14%.

>that flag

This ''growth'' is pretty much speculation.

google.es/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/03/01/chinese-wages-are-showing-paul-krugman-is-right-once-again/amp/

>Average hourly wages in China’s manufacturing sector trebled between 2005 and 2016 to $3.60, according to Euromonitor,

>Wages treble in only 10 years? That’s pretty good, no? One importance of this is that it means that the Chinese GDP numbers do look about right. No one says that they’re perfect, or that the government doesn’t lean on them a bit. But economies do have to add up. And if wages are up as far as they are then GDP would have had to rise too. And if GDP had risen as much as they say then we’re really pretty certain that wages would have risen too. That is, the two things are largely the same thing, GDP and wages, meaning they’ve got to balance each other:

>Why is this important? Because year after year we see China pundits predicting a crash. When it doesn’t happen, some people claim the GDP numbers are “fake news”. The problem with these arguments is that the Chinese wage numbers (showing real wages growing at 10.5% annually over the past 11 years) are consistent with the reported gains in GDP. So the Chinese government would have to get its 1.4 billion people to participate in The Great GDP Cover-up, by getting them to also lie to reporters about their wage gains.

Muh speculation
Muh bubble

fucking reeeeeeeee

Nope that is piss poor , should be near 8-9. Fucking modi stop wasting money on ads

12-14%*

is this a chink hype/circlejerk thread or what

well China is certainly developing very fast nowadays
that Spanish flag is a known Chink shill though

chink threads are boring. cause someone always starts to force his opinions on everyone, and others cant have any counter argument cause he goes nuts beyond it.

in Vietnam threads there's always someone who brings up vietnam war and ruins the thread
But again, we're irrelevant enough that the war is the only thing that keeps conversations going.

Sri Lanka is doing well, aren't they? And we are still competing with the Philippines.

I am a US airman and have proven it multiple times. Go ask taiwanon.

Facts are not based on skin color.

>4.3% growth vs 6.2%

what did he mean by this

Sri Lanka's economy isn't competitive and "hot" like SEA's economy, they're doing great by themselves. They also have just got out of civil war.

>reading comprehension
as expected of someone who uses that shitty meme

i am sri lankan
see namefagging

it's not that great, trust me
also just got out nearly a decade ago lol

we fucked up, and that's because we are struggling of "being a country"

Jesus Christ Russia

ah yes, the guy that eerily looks like Seth Macfarlane. how can we forget

what can i say...

t. Siberian

Anyone know what happened to azerbaijan? Is it because of low oil prices?

The US wasnt a third world shithole with half the population living in rural areas in the 1970s

I trust most numbers except for China and Iran. Nothing against them but they manipulate data like mad.

BRUNEI BTFO

Just noticed that.

Maybe the oil is running out.

Oh my I never saw the similarity until now

Of course, I look much more like him in his 20's-30's. The similarities aren't as strong now.

Ahh man I had a perfect one of these made by a Taiwanese user, but can't find it now

Essentially
KNT cucks independence activists
KMT gets too close China
Taiwan goes crazy
Now Taiwan cucks KMT.

Yup

>2,8 %
I suddenly hate gook land

That's pretty weak desu. Btw wtf is wrong with Russian, what's the reason behind negative rate? Sanctions?

Government

>1%
at least you are better than us
japan confirmed worst country in asia again

because you tards are already developed

Caucasus is not asia dumb fucking nigger

No, but the US is now a third world populated shithole living in the urban areas.
>failipinos, mudslimes, chinks, pooinloos, niggers, mexcrements, somalis, hapas, mixed mongrels will now control the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world
>everybody of note and worth in the US is a droning liberal/democrat stooge controlled by oligarchs
RIP America 1765-1965.

>muh fake