Average meat-eater has never seen a slaughterhouse where their meat comes from

>average meat-eater has never seen a slaughterhouse where their meat comes from
>hormones and antibiotics in meat
>edgelord justifications on eating animals due to them being "lesser"
>awareness of environmental destruction to sustain the meat industry is nonexistent
Are there any bigger cucks than meat-eaters?

Other urls found in this thread:

fao.org/newsroom/en/News/2006/1000448/index.html
earthineer.com/blog/12091/how-to-stick-the-pig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

(You)

>Are there any bigger cucks than meat-eaters?

yea. vegans.

you didn't even give me a (you)

>tfw when da kush hit ya

Do you Mongols have dank weed there?

i watch those vids when i eat sometimes. theres a good one i would link but you got to log in to watch it now

this guy skins, guts and cuts in half a cow in no time and then theres this kebab one with a camel getting its throat slit on youtube as well

if you watch while you eat and listen to some weeb ost music it makes the meat taste better like you can taste its soul

haha i hate when i get grounded too bro

Post some pics/vids of slaughterhouses then

yeah vegans, vegetarians and people who buy organic food

The reason why we have this society is because we started to eat more meat.

There is simply not enough proteins in plants to satisfy a humans need.

>people who dont want to double their chances of cancer from the already likely chances of getting cancer from the footprint that the meat industry has left on the environment
>people that dont want to have hormones from their milk or mutant yolk in their eggs

how about you have some of my meat if u love it so much, kangaroo fucker

How so?

shitty info graphic is shitty

I worked in a slaughterhouse. You are a fucking moron.

How does it feel to know that you've brutally murdered innocent animals for no other reason than a profit and a meal on your plate? I hope you still reek of the innards of the corpses you massacred, you faggot.

Dude, animals don't feel anything.

vegan's lack of B12 lets their own brain cuck them, so yes

>m-muh feelings
Fuck off.

you realise there is hormones in plants you fucking idiot

you realise oxygen can give you cancer you fucking idiot. That's why anti-oxidants are important.

if you really believe that you should kill yourself, you fucking leaf.

b12 isn't found anywhere in fucking nature and usually supplemented via artificial means in animals, which is why it's found in meat

eres un marica y un disgracia

>I hope you still reek of the innards of the corpses you massacred, you faggot.
wew lad

>idiots who actually believe their products have no pesticides or hormones just because it has organic on the cover and it's more expensive

FTFY

I've actually helped slaughter a pig which i ate throughout the following month when i was 6th grade.
Was pretty cool because i took care of it and fed it throughout the entire summer.

I would kill and eat your corpse in a heartbeat if it meant me and mine would survive longer.
Fuck off

>Cancer
Find me 2 studies that support that. Then tell me why all the other studies that say otherwise are wrong.

*una desgracia
Learn Spanish right or at least insult me in your own language.

there is also idiots out there that think "organic" means they didn't use "chemicals" at all and are pesticide free.

Same idiots don't know about organic pesticides being more dangerous then synthetic ones designed by man to be safer.

GMO != hormones

false equivalance, please reevaluate your arguments. pesticides don't nearly cause as much of a problem than the tapeworms you get from eating uncooked meat or the antibiotics that are blasted into a cow to "sterilize" its milk

>vegans
I know this is b8, but these retards unironically hand out fliers at my college. Every single one of them look like they're starving. Although one chick was pretty fat, but all she ate were french fries.

Do you even know what "hormones" are you fucking retard? All living things have hormones in them including your precious plants that you want to fuck so much.

Do you shove a carrot up your arse when you masturbate?

They sound like they need a good old mountain climb

>Tapeworms
Last time I checked, we don't live in Papua New Guinea. Literally never heard of someone getting tapeworms outside of obscure media stories.
>Eating corn on the cob
Congratulations, you're eating a genetically modified organism.

>animals are our brothers, which is why I let them fuck my wife, because we're equals!
>t. vegan

No joke, their pamphlets had an example of a vegan "body builder." Looked like a cardio bunny who just started high repping some 20 pounders.

para que? te puedo insultar en dos idiomas y me da orgullo en verte llorar como la marica que eres.

carnitas para estud tambien :)

I described vegans you asshat.
On top of that, there was never any mention of GMOs in your post or my post.

I don't give a single fuck about farm animals or the environment.

Deal with it.

God damn, worthless fucks dependent on meat, too stupid to figure out how to eat a balanced diet without it. You are literally caveman tier. Either that or you're one of those "Just eat whatever you want maaaan." types who doesn't care or understand how it effects the environment.

holy fuck, so you're really comparing the testosterone that gets used for cattle to the GMOs used in crop production?

fucking shitposter

Selective breeding is not GMO, you naturally breed plants via pollen as opposed propagating spliced germplasms in the lab

Monsanto shills will always attempt to confuse people by claiming that selective breeding = GMO.

>b12 not found anywhere in nature
>supplemented artificially

Somehow you miss the part where in order for something to be artificially supplemented, there has to be a natural original to supplement, meaning there IS b12 in nature, and it's found in muscle fiber which is what you're supposed to eat to sustain YOUR muscle fiber.

Oh! le ron swanson! le reddit dietitian! Meat and whisky.

>GMO's are hormones

fuck off you retard.

>hormones
>People don't realize that all meat has hormones in it and that the "no hormone" label is a complete lie.

kek

I identify as a Lion, fuck off.

Are all vegans gay bashing monsters like yourself? You need help.

hahahah le bacon is my favorite vegetable!!

Someone else kills your animals for you, god damn. You're a bunch of cowardly fat faggots.

"the environment"
Which environment is that? The Californian environment? "the environment" doesn't give a shit about anything, its not alive.
Also, man made global warming isn't real.

Yes, actual cuckolds, vegetarians, democrats, white BLM protesters, Chinese people loyal to the Chinese government, quite a few others. Happy to help, fag.

holy shit, you're an idiot

>carnitas para estud tambien :)
Uh?

>identifying at a lion
>2016
c o m e o n

I saw that video fyi

Keep calm guys

Reminder that if you're a vegan, you're letting those animals' butchered flesh go to waste in supermarket dumps instead of being put to good use.

Consider this.

The nutrient density and availability of meat was responsible for the growth and development of the human mental physiology.

Without meat, your ancestors wouldn't have developed the cognizance to mentally progress.

And you wouldn't be able to shitpost on this Malaysian Car-Tattooing Newspaper.

>vegetarians
I 100% agree with this, as vegetarians are just hypocrite cucks that cause the same amount of suffering in animals than people that eat meat completely

>inb4 fucking leaf says that animals dont have feelings

what straws

2/3 of Methane output on the planet is from Cattle, and something like 70% of the jungles deforestation is due to creating grazing fields and high density feed lots.

If you claim to not like animal suffering, than why can't people like you eat animals that simply died of old age or natural causes? What about roadkill?
You're just doing mental gymnastics to justify your conspicuous consumption to others.

Some brown person picks your vegetables for you, YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!!! Also stop gay bashing please it's 2016.

You just proved his point fuckwit

you are the one that said GMO's are hormones in after replying to my commentyou are a retard. you don't even know what words mean.

>average veggie-eat has never seen a farm where their vegetables come from
>pesticides and rat feces in vegetables
>edgelord justifications on eating veggies still alive due to them being "lesser"
>awareness of environmental destruction to sustain the produce industry is nonexistent
Are there any bigger cucks than vegans?

Sorry, I ate a bunch of meat earlier and now my hormones are out of balance.

Means no added hormones, btw your house is on fire.

>an organism is a hormone

Veggie farmers shoot rabbits and crows to keep them off their crops so you can eat them, you have blood on your effete hands.

>>average meat-eater has never seen a slaughterhouse where their meat comes from

First job was at a poultry "preparation center" used to clean guts out of the machines.

>>hormones and antibiotics in meat

Hormones are in the water too, theres no wining

>>edgelord justifications on eating animals due to them being "lesser"

my justification is they taste fucking great and fill you up better, your hungry 2 hours after eating eggplant parm, your full the whole day from veal parm.

>>awareness of environmental destruction to sustain the meat industry is nonexistent

Oh I know large scale livestock is killing the environment, so is China. Ill stop eating meat the day Beijing doesnt have acid rain.

Try again bud, rural america here.

>he thinks cholesterol and saturated fats are bad for you

they are only bad for you if you have too much of them, your fucking brain needs cholesterol to function.

>Genetically
>Modified
Yeah yeah, you can define it as splicing only. Explain why that is bad for you. Without appealing to nature.

>!=

what the fuck are you even on are about? why do you have a possessive after GMO?

Wow, lower in calories, higher in protein, aaaand it tastes better? Meat is really the way to go.

If the only way I can eat meat is through horribly tortured animals I would still eat it. I mean if you wanna bring morality into it, shitloads of insects (sometimes things as big as deer) get caught in harvesting. Millions of insects die each year for it, I mean look it up if you're really interested, there are stats for it. So my question to you is, why draw the line there? Why is it okay for these dumb old insects to die by not okay for these dumb ole cows to die? Or is there some hidden intelligence/feelings ratio that must be met before it's okay to complain about them being killed?

china is also one of the largest exporters of meat, unsurprisingly.

>>he thinks cholesterol and saturated fats are bad for you
>they are only bad for you if you have too much of them, your fucking brain needs cholesterol to function.
Follow the reply line
I was pointing out that the retarded vegan backed up the leaf's point while trying to argue against him

Here we have the nihilistic sociopath in it's natural habitat. An extremist neo-nazi right-wing board. Yes this really is a sight to see. He literally wants sentient beings just like him to die for him.

Don't forget small mammals that get caught in harvesters and/or lose their cover and get eaten by predators because of harvesters. There's a reason birds of prey follow tractors.

Blood on my hands, as if I care about a few rabbits. Listen you big dumb idiot, its about the planet not animals feelings. REFER TO MY PAST POSTS. 2/3 OF THE PLANETS METHANE OUTPUT DUE TO FACTORY FARMS. ROUGHLY 70% OF THE RAINFORESTS DEFORESTATION IS DUE TO GRAZING FIELDS AND HIGH DENSITY FEED LOTS.

Please learn to read, it would help this go along much smoother.

Look at what you said in your comments you fucking retard. Your comment right here are you seriously fucking retarded or just autistic?

refer to

It takes more harvesting to feed a cow or a pig to feed a certain amount of food to you than it does for you to directly eat the harvested food.

Meat requires death. Harvesting does not. We can't edit the meat industry to stop death. We CAN edit the grain and corn industry to stop death.

Monsanto has created varieties of GMO crops that do not produce viable seed for planting, meaning farmers have to BUY seed every year from monsanto instead of simply saving non-gmo seed from their prior harvest to replant the next year.
Its rent seeking, its bad for farmers, its unsustainable, its jewry.

Yeah I thought it was the harvesters. Tried to be a little more vague in my wording because I forgot whether it exclusively the harvesters killing all the animals.

fao.org/newsroom/en/News/2006/1000448/index.html

Read this you faggot reddit bacon eating nobrained dicks

>average meat-eater has never seen a slaughterhouse where their meat comes from
This is what tasteless fags actually believe.
Most people know and don't give a single flying fuck

burn

In non-factory farm set-ups, you can let animals graze and forage, greatly reducing feed input, and improving flavor and animal health.

lol I butcher them myself

earthineer.com/blog/12091/how-to-stick-the-pig

who gives a shit it's an animal

>Meat requires death. Harvesting does not.
he literally just told you that it requires the death of millions of insects. Either you are this dumb or a complete shitposter

Of course they export Pork,Beef and Chicken they eat anything that crawls.

One thing Ive never understood about reformers of the west is how you try to demonize us eating disgusting amount of chickens, and never seem to attack the Asians who believe an animal should die in terror or the Saudi that poisons dogs as sport.

I get it and honestly I agree Veg is better in every way (Except taste) but you go for the soft target and will never change the world that way.

>from the USA Dry Pea and Lentil Council

Nice job being a cuck for big agriculture, "organic" just means they can charge you extra for the same shit

(you)

Since i don't want to have to reply to every single cuck who has made the argument. I'll just redirect anyothers who do I suppose.

It requires more grain/corn/farmedstuff to feed a pig and a cow to feed to a fucking human to get a certain amount of food than it does for the human to just eat the farmed stuffs.

Animal farming requires death. No matter how many editions you make to the industry.
Crops do not. We can easily stop the death of the animals there and a lot of places already have.
There is a difference people.

your post was so botanically illiterate it fucking hurts.

your F1 hybrids are not always sterile, they just revert to one of their parent lineages.

You can replant seed from monsanto crops but they don't grow the same because they are fucking hybrids.

Hybrids can also be sterile sometimes.

But non-hybrid subspecies are fucking pathetic in yield and disease resistance.

>muh ebil monsanto

it's because of monsanto that the world can support 7 billion people and counting otherwise we would be stuck at around 1 billion.

Isn't poultry supposed to be more sustainable than beef? I'll stun or gas the birds myself as long as I get to keep eating that tasty meat

>Crops do not.
death of insects and mammals
You still lose, no matter how much you want to deny and justify

How does it "require" it.
Please elaborate.

harvesting. you have to kill the insects and rodents, not to mention those that die during the harvesting process itself