Redpill me about Brazil, Sup Forums !

My opinion about Brazil is rather mitigated. I would like to know more thing about this huge country.

For instance :
> Brazil is a based christian nation
> Brazil has quotas of 50% black people in unis.

A thing I can not understand is why 50% of Brazil population consider themselve as black while Brazil had a "whitification policy " from 185
to 1950, they forbade to africans and asians immigrate to Brazil, only whites were allowed.

May a brazilian, or an educated people, answer to me ?

friendly bump

Thank you Pablo-san !

Actually the big quotas aree for mixed raced or blacks. Ethnic blacks are quite rare in Brazil (i think less than us) but mixedfags are more than half of the population, and the government try to ensure uni seats for them because it cant even make some good public schools

In brazil colonization, Portugal forbid making Indians slaves, so most slaves came from Africa and there was a great demand to work in sugar plantations. The whitification did make great part of the population white but our slave cultural had been going for a far longer period of time, and even when we abolished slavery, years of prejudice and inequality made the blacks be on the poverty line, and with no education they reproduce a lot.

Here's your redpill OP

**Paulo, we dont speak spanish ffs

>christians
pic related, also

>random drug dealer meat stacy
Nothing of value was lost

The quotas was the most shitty thing PT did to Brazil and fucked us beyond salvation. If you read Stephen Zweig's "Brazil: Land of the Future" you would see that although there was always racism here, it was NEVER Murrica-tier. Now there will be real racism here.

>May a brazilian, or an educated people, answer to me ?

Ever heard about mixing? Yeah, those 50% blacks are actually mixed people.

The thing in Brazil is that classification is self-reported and the standards of whiteness are very blurred. So basically anybody can classify himself as white.

Around 80% of Brazilians are mixed race.

This is a LIE. There were never racist laws here like in Murrica.

Bump

>years of prejudice and inequality made the blacks be on the poverty lin
Stop with this meme, blacks are shit everywhere in the world. It's not our fault.

Well the thing thing is more than 90% of the people here are not white, we are all shitskins.
In the end, this black vs white thing in brazil is a meme pushed by leftits because they like making up problems and being melodramatic instead of dealing with the real problems.
Being white or black here is something entirely subjective and has more to do with how much money/power you have than by the color of your skin. It's ridiculous.

Look at pic related
This guy is a teacher currently being accused of racism by the smirking bitch on the picture. He obviously isn't white, but he is considered so because he is "racist and we cant tolerate that shit and muh opression"

And then there were these twin brothers guys who applied to Brasilia's university a couple of years back. One of them got in through affirmative action and the other didn't. Because one faggot was judged white and the other black.

Don't get to make any sense of it. We can't make it ourselves

Can't even crop pictures properly. Fucking monkeys all of them

>Around 80% of Brazilians are mixed race.

Did you check?

>Well the thing thing is more than 90% of the people here are not white,

Did you check?

>we are all shitskins
Speak for yourself monkey

Yes. I live here. I would know.

>A thing I can not understand is why 50% of Brazil population consider themselve as black while Brazil had a "whitification policy " from 185 to 1950, they forbade to africans and asians immigrate to Brazil, only whites were allowed.

Actually, only 8% of Brazilians consider themselves black. The other 40% are called "Pardos" and are just people who consider themvelves mixed, any mix (White/Indigenous, Black/Indigenous, even White/Asian).

Leftists like to say that all Pardos are black because they want to mobilize black people around left-wing politics, the way they did in the United States.

Now, of course, everyone knows that most White Brazilians are "white". Pic related. How most White Brazilians were born. But I don't care about that, it's better to have a bunch of light-skinned mulattoes pretending to be white and, most importantly, acting white, than having them pretending to be black, and acting black.

I whent to brazil this year

Things I learn:
You get sick easly, i dont know why, i think the fucking mosquitos make your imune sistem low, for fucks sake, I onyl got sick 1 for year there i was 3 mouths and I got like 10 times sick.
Pollution is exacly like those pictores of polution on the internet, every fckign day they sweat the beachs because theres trash from the swores filling the beachs every high wave.
Doctors dont do exames they just fucking give you 3 diferents pills to take and you get worse after it.
To get a driving lincese you need to amke the test more then 10 times to pass it and if you dont pass it in 1 year aftet the corse you ahve to do the course again.
Its easy to get a job in Brazil but its hard to get a job with a good salary.

Ever heard about genetic tests? They're what define people as white.

Not a single 'white' Brazilian was fully white.

ohh, all of the 200 million?!
Now that's research!

>it's better to have a bunch of light-skinned mulattoes pretending to be white and, most importantly, acting white, than having them pretending to be black, and acting black.

Well said.

The granddaughters of the Germans who came here in 1945 are being taken care of as i write this post. Don't worry.