Has anyone ever dated a Chinese girl, or had experience with them?

Has anyone ever dated a Chinese girl, or had experience with them?

I fucked a Chinese girl once
I was horny again 20 minutes later

I think my lip turned up just a little cause your joke was exactly that funny

>Has anyone ever dated a Chinese girl, or had experience with them?

Worth the effort.

I saw a Chinese girl once.

I started taking pictures and narrating her actions like it was a nature documentary. She asked me to stop but I didn't so she went home, but I followed her and stood outside with a megaphone commenting on the design of her "pagoda". Eventually the cops showed up so I ran off yelling "Year of the Pig".

Yep. Depends on if you get a westernized one or a fob. I have a fob, so I know she's clean, faithful, but why, and not very experimentive. Tight, wet, closet pervert still in denial.

Unfortunately she's an a cup, with the dark pointy nipples, but she makes up with not being a drama or materialistic bitch. Nice ass, brown pussy, and very cute. Asians age the best

No actually that was indeed a funny joke, just have to admit that, good one user

My ex (who I'm still on good terms with) is Chinese. What d'ya wanna know?

Clean, faithful, but shy***

She was pretty horny. Very spoiled. Had that 'princess syndrome' though which ended up in me just getting pissed off with her a lot. Dated for a year then she left me for a guy who had a better car.

Sex was good though. She used to whisper in Mandarin when we'd fuck - probably saying 'you're such a fucking loser user' for all I knew.

Your welcome
Feel free to use it anytime

pic

Know what you mean. Any pics of her?

I'm jelling - I hate you
Lucky jackass

Yea. She looks like one that would suck your wallet fry and then kick you to the curb. Best she left early, I wouldn't get serious with someone like her

Thanks, wits like yours are always appreciated

>She used to whisper in Mandarin when we'd fuck - probably saying 'you're such a fucking loser user' for all I knew

I'd have recorded it, and ran it through a translator

Yep. Lived in college town with 10 % Chinese student body. They're generally nice, cute and hate western feminism which is a plus in a college town. Many want to date a white guy so getting them was relatively easy

>I have a fob, so I know she's clean, faithful, but why, and not very experimentive. Tight, wet, closet pervert still in denial
How you got her?

I do, but pics on the phone are too large.
Lol, I know I am. She's an angel

Ordered her on Ebay ya cunt

Which part?

I was lucky that I met her through a mutual friend literally 2 weeks after she just arrived in the states.

Which part what

your gurl

Dated a Chinese girl before, filthy whore, treats everyone like shit, can’t say a whole lot of good about her. She was physically attractive so if that counts

i don't get it, care to explain, pls?

Checkd

Yea. They have some extremes on both ends of the spectrum. I got the good end on my part.

Though, I have gotten some attractive ones, just to fool around with, but make sure you don't get stuck.

Please explain joke

>probably saying 'you're such a fucking loser user' for all I knew.
nigger if she was saying that your name would be in it

Married one, p cool

I saw one once.

I hid in my tree fort and pelted her with hotdogs until she ran away.

Friend has rich Chinese girl. she's fairly good looking and sticks with him despite him really being the prime example of a loser.

My sides.