Itt: support and advice

Itt: support and advice

I'm currently too much of a pussy to kill myself, although im about 2-3 incidents away from giving a kiss to an oncoming train. This probably makes me not the best person to talk to for advice and help, being as unstable as I am, but maybe I can help someone else is hurting.

PS roll trips and ill kill myself after the thread ends.

i am sad as well my man. let it all out

OP here, god must hate me too

why are you sad? what makes you want to off yourself?

I dont know why I'm depressed or anxious, but I've been so for so long I can't remember when it actually started. Maybe it was the abusive girlfriends, maybe it was the parents divorce, maybe it was any number of other shitty things or some kinda of mental health fininshing move type shit. All I know is I hate myself, I don't know why or what specifically that I hate beyond that, and that I have no energy or motivation to do much more than half heartedly pursue random girls and shitpost, but I only do the first one to make my dad happy. I wouldn't know the first thing about asking a girl out, despite stumbling into multiple abusive relationships. Today it took me 5 minutes to stammer out an invitation to pizza to this nice girl.

Zabi sa

Roll

i am with you dude. i mean i have a gf but the relationship is toxic and my confidence is going down hill so i let it slide. how old are you btw?

>talks to girls and has had multiple relationships
NORMIE GET OUTTTTTTT

like I said in the last post I don't know why I'm like this and I can't even remember a time when I wasnt. Theres no reason, no specific event in my life that I can point to and say "im sad because of this". I wish I did, because then my problem would be fixable.

I want to end it all because theres no point in suffering more, and the only thing stopping me is the cost of the funeral plus the impact on my dad, being his only son, eldest child, roommate, and the fact that hes proud of me for some reason.

You do realize that therapy and medication do exist, right?

>multiple abusive relationships
fair to say that this seems normie-ish on the surface but really I only had them because I was an easy target. I'm still a virgin, every one of my relationships has lasted a maximum of 2 months which consisted mostly of physical and verbal abuse, and then being dumped after they got bored. Never even seen a boob.
I turned 18 a month ago.

I take 15 mg of lexapro and have bi monthly sessions with a doctor to monitor my meds but Im too paranoid + too anxious to get to know a therapist.

meant to reply with this

No trips yet though, I'm surprised you guys aren't rolling for it.

Well, seeing a therapist will probably help, what do you have to lose, right?
I won't tell you that life is precious and that you shouldn't kill yourself, since that would be hypocritical of me, but it seems to me that you don't want to die, you're just depressed. Depression can be overcome with time and effort, probably...

don't throw your life away yet

Man, don't jump in front of a train. Makes railroad people do a lot of paperwork.

Ive put plenty of that in, and ive got nothing out of it. It's a useless, pointless struggle that ultimately serves to worsen the problem.

list all the reasons you got
how do you suggest it?

Cry it out bro

you are 18 and your brain is not fully developed. things could get so much better and you do not even know it. don't let life beat you down. much people have it much worse. do not be weak

This is true about brain not being fully developed.

DONT GILL SELF MLFMLFLMFF

Something's got me down right meow. Any /Adv/ice? A while bach I met a grill. Since then, my life has been on a downward spiral. I sacrificed much for her until I'd found out she had kissed another man behind my back. I pretended to love her still so that I might find either revenge or closure. At first I just wanted an apology but it turned into more. I had her tattoo the date that we met onto her ring finger and planned on leaving shortly thereafter. It was then that she changed. She's done nothing but prove her love for me in several different ways including writing several pieces for me and showering me with sentimental trinkets. However, the pressure of keeping her heart is constantly pushing its limits. The levels of trust after one cheats is never the same. I also feel like the lowest level of human due to not living up to expectations set. I became a certified welder at 17, yet I did not find the same passion for it in the field, that I did in school. I felt that nothing would ever pay enough for the daily burns, exhaustion, and blood that I had given for a measly 12$ per hour. Now I find myself jumping from call center jobs when all I really wanted to do in life was help people. Possibly become an EMT. However, everything these days comes at a price. I'm 19 meow if that helps.

>things could get so much better and you do not even know it.
>people have it much worse.
>do not be weak.
t. retard who has not experienced this kind of suffering in his entire life

extra points for making me kek, user

Kys, but after fucking a prostitute or 5 and doing loads of drugs.

Kek and you have?

fair enough, no trips tho

I hate people who spout shit like this.
Okay, I'll just change my brain function and chemistry. Oh shit, all I have to do is smile? Why didn't I try that years ago?!

Ok. Guess I'll be rolling for trips then...

Maybe you'd have a spring in your step after a drug-fuelled orgy and not want to commit sewerside

Find a cause to get behind, and if that doesn't make you want to live, set yourself on fire as protest.

this user gets it

Roll

already tried Sup Forums
the only difference is im sad and crazy now instead of just sad

Plus, think of the poor guy who hits you. He might end up doing the same after the nightmares and panic attacks

roll

says who? some weak faggot? i have. i currently am. i want to kill myself every day. i have since i was 16 and i am 25. it does not get better. that being said i have had some great times and who is to say there is not hope. fucking loser

R O L L

kys faggot

if only, roll to kms

will you live steam?

need a time stamp with weapon and i will roll

youre not gonna do it anyway, if this is trips you have to kys pinky promise

please die in a fire bish

if this is trips you will seek help son

Haha faggot

how does it feel to come to Sup Forums after all the work has been done for you and pretend to be one of us?

Go back to fbook faggot

Wtf are u even saying?

rolling still need a time stamp

Cool dubs