Hey anons. I need some serious help rn...

Hey anons. I need some serious help rn. My girlfriend is an autistic cutting dumb ass and did this (pic related) the one in red is really deep and is there any recommendations on what to do to it without necessarily going to the doctor's?

Woah fucking quads, now I guys really have to help me

just disinfect it and wrap it up with something so it can heal
get some gauze

That's not deep at all. It will scar but bandage it

why do girls do this shit

Only cause quads I'm not gonna... anyways pour some disinfectant and bandage it till it scars.. change bandage after a couple hours

clean with antiseptic
apply pressure to wound
elevate limb as much as possible/lie flat
apply pressure dressing with edges opposed as well as possible
continue to dress wound and observe for signs of infection until closed
take antibiotics if blade was dirty
tetanus jab if blade was dirty
(medfag)

It's gonna be fine when you bandage it. Replace bandage regularly and keep clean.

Guess she's not afraid of scars anyway, so eh. Now I wanna see more of your gf tho.

Attention

Spray Neosporin, butterfly bandages, tape gauze loosely over the whole thing, do NOT bump it. It'll knit in 30 hours, can be less careful then. It's not that bad.
Gives a feeling of control- "I decide when I'm in pain", then they get in the habit. Usually only happens when they've been actually abused, not just "daddy left me :(((", but any of them can get on this dumb shit.

I'm a doctor. Here's what you need to do if you want to be a dumbass and not just take her to urgent care.

Crate a mixture of 1/4 hydrogen peroxide, 3/4s rubbing alcohol. Cool it with ice or whatever to bring the temperature below 54 f. Soak a cloth, or towels, paper towel, etc in the solution and then put it over the wound for 10-15 minutes. Then bandage it up. Pro tip if you have diapers laying around then use that. Don't shower for 24 hours at least. 48 to be safe. 72 is the usual sweet spot.

Leave her. You don't want to deal with that mental illness.

Yes, dump her attention-seeking ass.

Doesn't look like she's doing it for long yet, she'll regret it.

Then again, I've fucked up my teeth by simply not washing them. I regret that a shitload as well and it wasn't nearly as fun as this, doesn't look as cool either.

Can we let natural selection take its course.

So much cringe. If you like pain just do what I do and eat raw red onions like an apple. Also take cold showers. That way you get the adrenaline rush of pain but in a healthy way. You could also I don't know EXERCISE. Exercising is pretty painful but after a while you gradually feel better.

why the fuck would someone consider doing this shit?

>72 is the usual sweet spot.
Dirty girl right there!

Op here, Thanks for the help. Just a little freak out on my part. Talk about what you'd like now

post her tits in exchange for the advice OP

Kill yourself for wasting quads!
But seriously kill your fucking fagot ass self i am not joking. Also make sure to tell your "GF" it is her fault so she makes a half hearted attempt to follow.

Let's see this whore's tits.

make a paste from salt and baking soda and a little water make sure you cover the entire wound with this to disinfect the wound and kill off any bacteria. trust me , medfag of 6yrs here

>Talk about what you'd like now
I'd like some more pics of your girl!

delete system windows32

call 911 and put her in a hospital for a few weeks. teach her a damn lesson.

Rub some dirt or kitty litter into the wound.

All these faggots responding seriously fucking kill your fucking selfs. On the off chance this is real thats not even a fucking cut i have donw worse in my fucking sleep u waste of air fucking pussys fucking do the world a favor and die.

"medfag"? Is this the conCOCtion you use to disinfect your bleeding ass?

I'm a doctor: make a mixture of your own cum, grape jelly, and Elmer's glue. Massage this into your hair and then fist your own asshole. Guaranteed this will do the trick.

Also, show us her asshole.

Roll another set of quads and u get a face

Proof that shes your girl and send nudes

this is what i use to sterilize your moms love blisters before i rawdog her a creampie

Stupid whore

Oh your so hard. Please show me how good you can cut I wanna see

>Roll another set of quads and u get a face
Not worth quads tho. How about some other parts?

Is it Katy again?

>Oh your so hard.
Not that user but I am actually hard right now, yeah.

Wash it under water, use some hydrogen peroxide to disinfect it, either get it stitched at a doctor or get some hemostatic patches, they worked wonders for a cut I got from a broken plate and it was deeper then her wound.

Wish her well OP, and good luck

dump the cunt (i have quads)

Hate to break it to u but your not gonna get any epussy by being the white night today, tommorow does not look good either.

Thank you, good wishes for you too user

kill her then kill yourself for being retarded faggots

Super glue.

I accidentally cut myself all the time because I'm a clumsy retard and super glue has never failed me yet

y'all are all fucking cunts for anything yall said besides the actual helpful ones.

OP doesn't know how to use Neosporin and a Band Aid. His GF deserves in infection.

U can never be too sure

Oh also yeah, once it's stitched up or you got those patches, put gauze and bandage on it of course. Change the bandage once per 24 hours, the patches can stay for several days, mine lasted a week and by then I healed))

Someone has never swung an axe or lifted a fucking thing in their life i see.
Tell me tough guy u gonna wun to the hospital every time u get a boo boo?

Super glue, bitches.

Super glue that shit together. Also disinfect with rubbing alcohol. The super glue WILL burn like a motherfucker though.

Neosporin is for scrapes and scratches not open wounds dumb fuck

Put some salt on it!

rub dog feces init then piss on her, leave for 24 hours

leave her

women amirite. seriously, get some rubbing alcohol and bandage that shit.

>Super glue
Depends if she's into it for the scars as well, a good glued wound will heal pretty nice with only a little scarring.

Not bad, just cover in gauze and then duck tape. take the dressing off tm and put on antibiotic cream.

Cum on it and let nature's glue dry

Yes it is you ignorant child. 3-5 days max.

inject it with dog period blood

What you need to give that bitch is a slap

If you were a doctor you'd know that peroxide and alcohol is just going to make it take longer to heal. Op just clean the shit with a clean rag with cold water, neosporin and gauze over that shit change the bandages at least 2 times a day.

Im an emt this is not bad. Simply apply pressure with clean dressing or bandages and allow for it to clot do not replace the dressing for a while because it will ruin the clot that is taking place.

slap her,glue it shut,and tell her the next time you see that shit on her you're done
>and mean it,you do NOT want to stay with someone defective like that

also make sure its clean and dissinfected with alcohol or warm water

This x2

>you do NOT want to stay with someone defective like that
Not OP, but I have a thing for defective people. A solid amount of crazy can be pretty fun! Only if you're kinda fucked up yourself tho

link her to this thread, we'll take it from there

should prolly kys if ur not being sarcastic here

Fuck her in the ass while she's unconscious

100% serious,its not his job to play counselor and babysitter for a functional retard that can't find better ways of coping

Looks like a laceration disinfect with soap and water, then you can use butterfly bandages on it to bring the skin together, then wrap with gauze, send to hospital crazy bitch dude

Nah. I'm perfectly normal and love girls like that because i can fix them.

Sounds like you're describing yourself.
It's no big deal being with someone like that unless you're a retard or have huge issues.

Just give her some inspo

Why should she be unconscious?

>love girls like that because i can fix them.
thats fine until you find one that you cant fix. the one who just gets worse whatever you do. they break you.

>source: me

You're retarded. Not doctor guy, but peroxide is still an effective means of killings bacteria, as is rubbing alcohol. It is true that it makes it take longer to heal, but it's better than being infected.

Super glue it.

its not bleeding a lot so just keep it from getting dirty and let it heal like any other cut, at least put some gauze on it. i had a cut of similar depth just below my right deltoid and it bled a lot so you actually have it easy, itl probably hurt to walk though

what in the fuck happened there?

>fix them

faggot

therapy is fucking expensive

Actually it is, when one actually cares about someone, you're with them 100%, not just in good times. And if they do 'crazy' shit like self harm, you should ask why, not call them names like an ignorant child.

>describing myself
I'm describing her and her attention seeking, gordian knot of bullshit she can't deal with
dealing with those people in a romantic capacity is like buying a fixer-upper house and then finding mold in the walls

I speak from experience when I say they're not worth it, will threaten to an hero if you leave, but actually won't and very soon find some other moron to bog down

when you get to a certain age you'll find you get better at cutting your losses earlier rather than later

It might just be a blurry piece of rotten meat, but on the off chance it isn't, some dumbass let their arm get way too infected and fill up with dead issue (all that white shit). A doctor would have to take all of that shit out until they find red, bloody tissue so that it can heal. I would wager that the person got sepsis and died though.

Seriously, flush the area with a saline solution (you can find this in stores by contact lens solution) then have her press in from the edges so the wound approximates nicely (all lined up) and then superglue it.

Cutting thread and no mention of Coldnessinmyheart?

Self mutilation. Infection seemed to be intentional but could've just been a dumbass

super glue
its what it was invented for

you should probs get a new girlfriend

It's not that deep and your fucking lucky that shits hot af

Do not do this. The wound will get infected and it will not be able to drain. Saline is fine to flush the wound though.

If OP is a massive poorfag then it's not that hard to suture something yourself, but you need to make sure the wound can drain.

Sounds like you're a beta tbh.

Both retards actually. Peroxide does kill bacteria, as well as any exposed cells. If you think you need to do anything to treat cut a shallow cut beside wait, you might want to brush up on immune system theory

You need to change the bandages and shit, but it's not like you need to go tend to the wound all day every day. The wound will heal on its own.

Don't put superglue in the wound, pull the skin together and superglue over the skin. Superglue wasn't designed to stick flesh together without turning it necrotic and causing an infection.

Take a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips and crush into a fine crumb. Rub the crumbs into the wound - the vinegar is a natural antiseptic and potato will encourage cell growth since she is clearly part potato herself.

ad hominem=my win
OP will agree with me in 6 months to 3 years,depending on how hard he tries to make it work