Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA
youtube.com/user/PrankInvasion/videos
liveleak.com/view?i=f4f_1362764954
youtube.com/watch?v=-i0IQfBpwMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if they nobily declined. They would break youtube grounds imo

>from the creators of vape nation

Why does Sup Forums not like vaping? Why so much negativity around it?

I don't vape or smoke at all, but I wonder.

degeneracy, jewish plot, contrarian

also vape nation was a parody of vape culture

*COUGH* *COUGH* *NECK SQUEEZE*
*COUGH**COUGH*
*NECK SQUEEZE*

*COUGH* *COUGH*
*COUGH*

stop making threads about this dumb shit

To be fair, Sup Forums called them scamming jews and said that they would keep the money, but they gave it all away, and effectively payed in what they would have paid for their legal fees.
I don't like his videos, but I can't be mad at him for this.

>Klein

Is there proof they gave it away

You need to explain more, especially the contrarian part of that.

The fact that the fund itself exists.

>Sup Forums not liking the based comedic Jews
Not surprised, but I'm still subscribed.

youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA

At least post some funny drama m8

so am I but it's faker than pro wresteling

They are both jewish.

Let that sink in.

>Jewish nose
>Uncut

Nice try

Must be a slow day at Time.

The gofundme wasn't started by them, so I don't think that it is transferred automatically to them. I think that they would need to get the guy who started the fund to choose where it is moved.

But Jews from Israel. So pretty based.

Did you know about the channel they were making fun of? It's a series of "pranks" in which the end result is always some woman making out with a skinny douchebag with too many bracelets on his wrists. The little shitstain deserved the ridicule for the obviously fake videos and then got assblasted about it because he was called out.

Try not retch:
youtube.com/user/PrankInvasion/videos

Meant to link to:

You've obviously never been in public

>Youtube culture

I can't remember when this site last tolerable

Hila is too pure for this world

DUDE ITS OBVIOUSLY FAIR USE
not when you monetize your videos you kike

>top 10 lists
>shitty flash game playthroughs
>clickbait

YouTube has always been shite since 2005

So how does Weird Al make money friendo?

Honestly this.
It's so fucking weird that she's so strangely innocent.

Never. I remember for years, every video's sidebar was full of low effort videos of butterfaces with big tits, in low-cut tops, "reacting" to whatever you were watching.

Why do people watch shit like leafyishere? I tried watching one of his videos, but I didn't understand it. The kid has like 2,500,000 subscribers, but why? Why the fuck do people watch that? What the hell is going on?

Why does she look strangely similar to Anne Frank?

He has to get the rights to the music. Can't do it without permission.

There was a lot of controversy back when he did a parody of an eminem song, because he believed he had the rights, but there was a mix up in communication or something.

It's ironic you tard

Weird al has always gotten permission from the artists he parodied

It's 12 year olds, for a second I thought it was one of those "ironic" shitty YouTubers like FilthyFrank or Idubbbz but he played it completely straight.

Does he date her ironically? She's retarded, right?

Because Jews never really die.

they are married

They've been married for a long time.

Ethan met her while she was doing her mandatory service in the IDF

Youtube recommends that shit because you watch it. My recommended list is full of metalworking, car and gun videos.

Women have to perform mandatory service in Israel?

There is nothing inherently wrong with vaping, Its just that the vast majority of people who vape just happen to be complete and total douchebags, so it kind of gets a bad rep.

RegularCars?
Hickok45?

Because she's Jewish as fuck?

Hila can be either hit or miss. Sometimes she just meh but sometimes she's hot. And when she's hot, she's FUCKING hot.

Every citizen does I think, why do you think there are so many pics of IDF qts?

They technically don't even have it. All the money donated is in a separate account, and is only going toward the case.

Dude.
I feel the exact same way.

She can look like this

Or like this

They're obnoxious faggots, I didn't really care about it until I started a new job and had to sit with like 6 people who vape during breaks. All they fucking talk about are DUDE COIL PACKS and other faggotry related to vaping, plus they just blow shitty smelling smoke all over the place that somehow smells even worse than ciggarette smoke. They really are obnoxious cunts to the nth degree.

Almost all year people at my job used to smoke and now they vape only. There doing it for the health benefits. I really don't get the meme about people who vape being faggots, it seems like a good alternative to a bad habit.

Every Jew has a responsibility to BTFO ragheads.

That Ethan guy looks like a back-stabbing piece of shit and don't even know who he is. How far am I from truth?

Pretty far tbqh, seems a bit immature at times, but other than that he seems cool

Nah he's pretty cool.

she has junkie eyes

>implying someone in here knows him personally

those eyes though, would convert

Well she's near 30 and doesn't really use makeup

>paying the youtuber that sued him instead of hunting him down

this is why muslims are taking over

youtube always had stupid shit, most people are stupid and like to eat garbage, if you want something good, you have to look for channels about thinks you care about

metalworking ?
the only thing I enjoy watching is crashing CNC machines.

liveleak.com/view?i=f4f_1362764954

I think the h3h3 guy is an absolute faggot whose videos are utter shit but the copyright systems on youtube are absolute bullshit.
People can shut down and ransom hugely popular channels at the drop of a hat even if they've clearly done nothing wrong and, from what I can tell, that's exactly what happened in this situation.
h3h3 used some other guys shitty video to make a video of his own where he mocked the first guy. First guy gets a bruised ego and does everything he can to absolutely shut down the channel even though he had absolutely no right to do so and h3h3 had done literally nuffin.

This shit happens all the fucking time and I'm hoping this is the event that might finally wake youtube up to this bullshit and make them change it.

Posting this webm because I forgot what it is.

H3H3 is great, I've been subbed to their channel for a while now, definitely one of the few legit, non-degenerate Youtubers

ironic, because they're filthy kikes

The Internet Defense Force!?!

Nah the guy that is suing them is Mike Hoss
He runs this bizarre channel with retarded scripted scenes where he inflates his ego by writing scripts where the women complement him non-stop.
This is a re-upload of the video in question
youtube.com/watch?v=-i0IQfBpwMA
They took it down as a precaution after the faggot said he was suing.

>all these h3h3 shills

The sanctimonious cunt just provides some of the most boring uninspired commentary on retarded videos.

Ironically he doesn't see that his videos are just as retarded.

I have, and nobody seems to care about vaping. I think many people here don't go out in public, but I've thought that for years.

She's very conscious of the fact that a "youtube star" (fucking hell) can have a selection of hot 18 yos no matter how they look and she never had a BF because of her impediment. And so she compensates accordingly. I bet she cooks great as well.

Low IQ women with the same type of attraction setbacks don't do this but instead become angry fat british women in council estates.

What impediment?