C-care for some tea, Anonymous?

C-care for some tea, Anonymous?

While you d-drink, why not t-tell me your worries and what I c-can do to help you out. No judging, minimal harsh words, and a whole l-lot of love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tS2Pk-jMqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4th xddd

Hey, Alice. I love you.

*patpat* L-look at you, off by one l-like a Cirno

Tits or kill yourself dumb cunt attention whore

Hi Alice! Wuv~

show boi pucci

What's your stream

bump

A paywhore wrote me alice advice on what she wants im super confused :l we talked about normal stuff and she said she enjoys talking to me is this a trick to get me to buy more of her stuff?

i've been hooking up with this girl who has slowly started acting really psychotic and I completely lost interest long ago but i feel like shes gonna do some fucked up shit if I stop so Im kind of too terrified to say anything what do

Lobe you t-too

alice is cute! what liquor taste best in tea anyway?

I want to fuck you.

Yea

what kind of tea is there today?

such amazing skin! i'd lick you up!

Oh d-dear. That sounds awful. C-can you give specific examples? Here, w-while you do that, I'll select a tea for us

>Lobe you t-too

H-here, let me pour you a cup and t-tell you

Why are your hands so fucking big?

T-they aren't. They are s-small and delicate. W-welcome to the wonders of perspective

Your pouring skills have gotten a lot better i see!

yeah, every time i dont talk to her for like a day (im a super busy person and usually dont even talk to my family EVERY day) she starts getting all sensitive telling me im being mean and she cant believe how insensitive i am, etc. she knows I dont want a relationship because I told her before the first time I ever hooked up with her. but she's horrifyingly clingy

I've w-worked on it relentlessly.

T-that sounds like you should have probably avoided a relationship of any kind w-with her dear...those are s-strong red flags.

You're not what she's looking for and she is not thrilled you're not going to change for her. Stop seeing her ASAP

Because it's a guy that thinks going hrt to grow tiny boobs makes them a girl.

you still haven't an herod?
Goddman son

these things werent evident until very recent. we've been hooking up for about 4 months and only started this past month

I'll take a cup, ma'am.

Oh right, like that time Rin posted pics of himself in a Japenese schoolgirl uniform and thought he was a real girl.

I bet you voted for Clinton didn't you?

S-sorry, I am a biological female

can you relate to this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=-tS2Pk-jMqI

Your fault for talking to her so much initially.

*blinks slowly* W-what does my voting habits have t-to do with Rin? And why b-bring stuff up from literally have a decade ago?

*a-autism intensifies*

>S-sorry, I am a biological female

*slides cup down the bar* H-here you go, Jill

ok thanks

Hi alice, im pretty high. ama

thanks. doing any better today?

7 years ago, at least get it right fuckface.

tHANKS ME TOO

You’re s-still a man. Man feet, man hands, hidden face. Let’s see that cock OP

Why do you make fun of people that stutter?

how do I go about cutting her off without her flipping out? any tips on that front?

?

I've already d-done so plenty of times

Okay, here's what you do. You open your mouth and you say "It's not working out, I think we should see other people".

And if she freaks out, you walk away like a responsible adult. This ain't hard, Anonymous.

Don't beat around the bush. Give her a reason to hate you. Give her absolutely no reason to believe things will work out. You are not "busy", you are "not interested and want to stop talking".

You want to end this quickly so the pain dies out more quickly but there is absolutely no way this is going to go smoothly

How do I seem off ;/

Hey Alice, can we see more of your rack?

glad to hear it. keep it that way.

I just need a friend I guess, maybe a kind word, or a genuine integration.

>I've already d-done so plenty of times

accurate chicken legs? cool

>Give her a reason to hate you.

That seems like it could go very bad very fast.

J-just not as happy as normal. You okay?

Ah? Isn't it c-clearly visible in my pictures.
Here, let me show you then....

Here, this picture gives a clear image of my spice rack

S-says the one calling me male with no evidence~

*wraps her arms tightly around you and rests her head on your back* Buddy. Pal. Don't worry. It's gonna be okay. You just gotta relax and keep at it, okay?

>I t-thought it was in 2012 she did that.
>she
Ok son.

S-silly faggot. I don’t want a handjob. I want you to ram me with that pretty boy cock, so whip it out. Your hands aren’t just big, it’s also about the shape. Same with your feet. Just w-w-whip that lil ol dick out boy.

>S-says the one calling me male with no evidence~
S-Says the one with no evidence it is actually female.

You have been playing this game for years don't you ever yearn for change you boring twat.

Unno just thinking bout stuff n' things.

N-nice, can you bend down just a bit?

She'll be more hurt if she still loves you. Don't do something crazy or idiotic, but don't pretend to still be friends.

S-sorry dear, I'm not your son

Aww, trips 69>

I'm not the guy looking to break up with a girl, I'm just pointing out that you might be going a bit too far in your advice.

He shouldn't do anything that doesn't feel natural. Just breaking up with her is enough, he doesn't have to be a dick about it unless he's just a dick.

>I'm a small delicate girl at 90 pounds dead even.

Oh, you're gaining weight?

>I h-have though

Doesnt really all that much matter, miss alice.

You make a fair point, but she's not going to handle it well if she's already showing some concerning red flags, yo. There is no way this is goign to go well and the longer it goes on, the worse it can get...

Im the opposite, I think about things n' stuff

Why do you do these threads? What purpose is there in this? Narcissism? Attention seeking? Some kind of fantasy wish fulfillment?

S-sorry, you’re lying. Also your hands are big, relativity is a thing. This can be observed simply be comparing them relatively to the rest of you, and again, as I said it’s also about shape. A-a-as for your weight, let’s get a pic of you standing on a scale to verify that. Make sure you don’t forget to include those b-biological female feet in the pic t-too. (^_^*)

I feel ya

Hi Alice! I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant day today. Have you ever had vanilla rooibos? Chai is always the best but after a certain hour caffeine doesn't do my sleeping schedule any favours.

That's why I would advise against provoking her unnecessarily. Just get that distance, don't go out of your way to provoke someone with red flags.

She does it specifically for me because I ask her to and literally no other reason

I have the POWER

It used to be a circle jerk for a bunch of no-life anime fags, nowadays I think its just some sad twat who can't let go of the past.

She's literally done exactly that

or just nobody has to bother proving anything to you, you obsessive faggot

L-let's see!

Yep, just a little!

N-no thanks

go back to /soc/ fags

W-when? S-she could’ve packed on some pounds since whenever that was a-a-a-a-anyways.

N-never been to /soc/ d-dear

Girl left me, fucked someone else, gets pregnant soon after.
Killed one, disfigured womb of other, drive to undisclosed out of state area.
What exactly makes this behavior, "psychologically unstable"?

wut, that pouring was terrible, it was worse at some point?

If she wants her claims to be convincing s-she does, silly faggot. I’m s-sorry my attempt to bring reality to the delusion you want to believe hurts your f-fee fee’s

Rooibos is tricky to describe. It's very slightly fruity and gently herbaceous, and when you add in vanilla it takes on a sweetness without sugar. It's soothing late in the evening.

You had dinner yet?

Its really alright Alice. Dont really like talking bout stuff much.

Hello Alice, good to see you as always. How is your week going? Well i hope

Hi Alice. It's good to see you again.

Two things kind of related
1. How do you make friends without it bei awkward/uncomfortable
2. How do you make yourself known to others in your environment so you aren't a ghost

I s-see your feet are conveniently obscured out of frame and in s-socks. Some c-coincidence huh?

If not stuff then what about things?

*blinks slowly* T-the fact that you believe someone making a choice about their own body and relationship status dictate they should be put to death.

I h-had some eggs

Alice dearest. I hope you're doing well

fdg

/soc/ hasn't been good since 2011 anyway.

>The fact that you believe...

That's just a deviation from cultural norms, not necessarily illogical behavior.
Try again.