should I kill myself ?
serious replies only.

No

/thread

prob not

dont do it

No, you should kill me instead.

Nah fam, not yet

Nah man, World War 3 is about to pop off anyways so you might as well stick around for the fireworks.

Meh

nope

sure

nahhhh

I mean, you could, but why would you want to?

If you are white you should your race is dead anyways

If you have a stable job and your debt is reasonable, don’t.
If you have some serious medical condition that causes you immense pain, do it.
If you’re just being a faggot on the internet, do something useful with your life.

Whatever. It's not like it will effect me. Honestly, why should anyone here care? You should ask the people in your life that it would effect.

Do your got a reason? If you fucked up in ways no one can fix it or when you lost all of value, probably yes.
If you fight with depression, gather your family and friends and bite through it.

So, I guess you should not, if you got no great reason for it.

yeah that or suffer or you die. easy way or the hard way. up to you

like the rest of us

newfags saying no

should live stream it, you'll forever be in our memories

That seems like a lot of effort. Eat cake instead, cake is nice.

I'm inclined to say no because I've tried twice and I failed. I still have problems but I live with them. If you really want to just be determined and add some personality to it.

Nah too much shit in the future to look forward too, felt the same way you did a few years ago but I decided its more fun to just sit back and watch the world that hurt you just burn so sit back and relax.

Jeez it has to Suck if you can not even do that

Fuck birches instead... if you can’t get girls then go ahead and end it though.

no
ever considered you have a lot of people to prove wrong?

do not. I want to kill myself too. but maybe take month off and find something that appeals to you and keeps you from killing your self.

killing your self is final. you have all time to do things.

check the world out before you kill yourself. get smashed and grind on girlsat at a bar. get kicked out of said bar. tell the security to eat a dick. cat call a girl. pick a fight with someone and get your face smashed in.

youve got nothing to lose. youre going to kill youreself. this is the time to start a fire a see if you like it. if you dont like it, kill yourself.

That chick must be incredibly poor.
Those weights are so cheap.
I found some just like that on the side of the road and the weight is just concrete wrapped in plastic.
The concrete will break if you drop the weight once.
Fucking poor people

Seriously, I really don't give a fuck. Do it don't do it, I could not care less. I don't know you and we will probably never meet. What you decide will have zero impact on my life

I don't know man. But if you do, can you send me all your BTC's?
1EiTefN7iA9KRzqAaek GTb4biKa6kDbSX2
I'm not doing so hot, myself, and am pretty close to being in the same state of mind. Anything helps.

nobody cares abiut yall i hope each and every one you you burn in hell and perish you fucking nigger fafgots...none of you have the balls to do it so you wont and makes each amd every one of yall giant pussys gtfo Sup Forums newfags

Don't. Learn to appreciate what you have. There are people in this world that will never have what you have and they just wish that they could switch places with you. Life is good.

don't kill yourself, at least not yet. try to buy yourself happiness first

I'm too high to give a "don't do it" speech, but OP, I seriously hope you don't kill yourself. I mean that.