I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

rt.com/news/344594-islam-classes-german-schools/

Other urls found in this thread:

bvoltaire.fr/francoisjourdier/en-attendant-les-langues-africaines-larabe-au-cp,47954
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah man, we both going down. Hand in hand.

This is what you get for making fun of us, ése.

Pal, you have nothing laugh about. You got milions of millenials being inspired by the open and liberal european policies. But whaht do you know, white male?

I can't believe this is real it feels like a dream

I thought rumor was that Germans were highly efficient people, and yet they waste resources on all kinds of shit like : Rapefugees, Greece, Islam...etc

>tfw someone made a thread joking about this exact thing happening
MEME MAGIC IS REAL! STOP MAKING SHIT COME TRUE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lynch the bitch.

wat the fug man.....

TAKBIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it hasn't even begun

Cmon god damnit, Im willing the race war into existance for ages now and I got nothing, START SHIT YOU NAZI FUCKS!

we still didnt decide if slavs were white, cannot proceed.

> START SHIT YOU NAZI FUCKS!
That´s not how Sup Forums works. We´re like these rich slutty blonde highschool grils that want to laugh and talk about other girls with their "sworn" girl group. But instead of blonde spoiled bitches you got broke nazi neets that demand change without lifting their ass of their chair and instead of school gossip like a fake pregnancy you got habbenings like bombings and what not

Start the race war already

There will be no race war for the present. The only people who would are working class, and they have been replaced by immigrants. Perhaps in a few centuries whites will fight for a bit of land, and slowly rebuild; but, for now, whites are middle/upper class so will not. I don't know about the usa, but it seems to be the same but with hispanics. And, any working class white will conform to black culture, or are part of a fast fading white culture.

That's a lot of cum.

It's sad that Europe is being destroyed by fucking Europeans.

Like what the fuck? Then you have those who just cry on Sup Forums while their countries are errased and replaced with Islam.

Fucking embarrassing m8.

I think Europeans are just too far cucked to fight back.

Sorry guys but we're way ahead of you on this.

Islam in German classes

Bet the modern atheists won't say 'boo' to this. Too busy being 'edgy' and 'against the system' by bashing the dead horse of Christianity.

Really? Are they alreay praying on school campuses and university halls?

>Bavarian '''''''Bishop''''''''

It's becoming a real pain to stay Catholic

iktfb
I want to kill but everyone in my country is civilized

The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church and says things that go against the very teaching of Christianity.

These people are not Catholic. They are heretics.

I follow the Catholic teachings from the time period around 1080AD. Not these imposters that are in charge now.

>tried to imagine islam lessons in polish schools
>would be easier to just picture us doing colonization of Mars by ourselves

poor fucking west

Hahaha, and while you are at it, let's talk about "lack" of democracy in Poland. Fucking west I swear

Come on brother, you can't be telling me that rather than just say piss off to Muzzies you'd rather make religion part of your school? I mean you guys make fun of us for our religious views but even we don't have Christian class. We stopped praying 60 years ago but you want to return prayer to school but to some cattle herder/mass murderer?

I mean take a look at yourselves. Its embarrassing when the USA is less religious then you.

tell me why hans? why u gov do this shit?

>We stopped praying 60 years ago
and u get communism ahahahaha

I want off this ride as well.
Why did we ever join this suicide cult?

bvoltaire.fr/francoisjourdier/en-attendant-les-langues-africaines-larabe-au-cp,47954
teaching arabic and arab culture as soon as the kids learn how to read & write

>all these countries turning to shit.
At least my country has its own killswitch.

have eng version?

Self hate. Even though we got a good chunk of people hating on the current policies most are backing the humantarian acts and the partly replacement of domestic culture by islamic influence. Without joking or being overly dramatic: We just don´t like the sense of being german. Losing oneself "germaness" is like losing you "nazi gene" so no one will ever accuse you of being a nazi

Yeah, ironically it could today in the news that they want to have islamic teachings now in all states and not just in some. Also, islamic teachning will be binding so everyone has to do them to some extend

>Islam must be taught in all German schools to help “immunize” pupils
>Bavarian bishop of the Lutheran Church argues
>Bishop

>A bishop is an ordained or consecrated member of the Christian clergy who is generally entrusted with a position of authority and oversight.

Why the fuck is a bishop calling for Islamic teachings in public schools? Shouldn't members of the Christian faith be outraged and resisting this the most? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

> Herschel Liebermann

man 20 years ago we do same, ussr crush, debts, no money, we ebil ruskis, bla bla bla now u our slave, but its now over, u may wake up too.

>Votre enfant peut recevoir à l’école l’enseignement de la langue arabe et de la culture algérienne. Tout en valorisant les origines de sa famille, cet enseignement peut être un atout pour sa réussite personnelle.
La France est mort.

This is probably a good idea. You know the kikes will put a liberal spin on Islam and it'll ruin it like everything else.

is this a satirical twitter account?

No, diffrent culture and I followed you moral break pretty closely as my family is prussian tradionalists and feels culturaly kinda connected to butin and ruskia.

We took a thousand years to unite and it had to happen by force through the prussians. Our assertivness won´t be back so quickly

>Protestants
>Christians

Protestants are killing the west. Only Catholicism can save the west from degeneracy

yep

remember our commie pope

nah but google the name of our morrocan minister of education + teaching arabic in french school and it should give you something. The girl is adamant about forcing her culture in here, she already made studying islamic civilisations mandatory in junior high.

eu is problem u know.
murica can change, we can change, u can't coz u can't contol it, brussel fuck u all.
u fate is burn like ussr coz u repeat all our mistakes

Germany wtf, Sweden hasn't suunk this deep yet. Quit try harding.

You got institutions mixes up with a nations culture. EU could dissolve and we would be still cucking ourselves

>EU could dissolve and we would be still cucking ourselves
i not prophet, i don't know wat u do if eu dissolve
if u right only god may help u