How do I find out if a girl is loyal?

How do I find out if a girl is loyal?

Is she breathing? No.

Just cheat on her; won’t matter then.

No one is 100% loyal, but you can tell she's loyal if she actually cares about you.

Is she female?
Then no.

this

80%+ of women cheat just because another guy pretends to give them attention and it's "taboo"

Sort of.
What I've found is that it's usually very obvious even on how she presents herself.

If she has pictures in sexy or model wanna be poses in her social media accounts to let everyone admire her beauty and shit, she's a cheater.

If she talks to you about her crush while she's dating you, cheater.

If she is the type to instantly like anyone who's cute, and aggresively seduce them, cheater.

If your gf has just pictures of flowers, cute things or intresting things other than herself in sexy poses all over the place, she's cool.

If whatever picture she uploded of herself is nothing sexy, just her and some friends or an animal or whatever, she's cool.

If she's too jealous, she's most likely projecting.

It's what i've observed.
It's always accurate

You don't until it's too late

tell her you're a registered sex offender and see if she stays

True, some might cheat just cos it's exciting.

I talk from experience

Rape her and see if she likes it.

Ugly boring girls are loyal most of times.

Get an ugly girlfriend, make her feel like a princess, she will be loyal.

This is a pretty good criteria I must admit

How is high school going. Rough time, huh?

If you are in a relationship and you have doubts about her loyalty, you confront her or dump her. Relationships are like political alliances - you don't enter them thinking "will I be cheated". And if you were, then there is nothing more to talk about.

Take em back to the crib.
We could show ya.

By keeping a good bank balance.

True.
But how is that a reply to what I said?

Wrong post?

how much do you need?
i'm a wizard with 500k in savings

>How do I find out if a girl is loyal?
You don't. That is the whole point of trust.

Assume she is as loyal as circumstances (other attractive males, her usage of booze/recreational pharm, how much/often
she goes out without you to party and how much of a slut she is on social media *the ones you know about anyways)permits. Go
from there.

This is exactly what I'm gonna do. As soon as I get another gf, I'm scoring side pussy. Fuck a bitch. You wanna have your cake and eat it too? Then this is the result.

With the right amount of sweet talk skills you should be good for a while. However, if she notices your financial well being is going down she might have a kid with Chad behind your back.

This nigga. Don't ever think for a second you can fully trust a bitch.

Part about high school was supposed to mock your childish observations. Second part was to op

666, lmfao.

Nah, the point is to get a hot bitch but score ugly bitch pussy on the side. Your chances of getting caught go down. Plus an ugly bitch has nothing to lose, so if she starts thinking highly of herself then she'll get wise. Keep her self esteem low and she's yours.

Ayeeee!!!

>500k
>savings
nigger wtf are you doing?
use that money to make some steady income